More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Parasite Upgrades

Samus scrolled through the list lazily, quite tired of seeing nothing really interesting. Eventually she ended up at the P section. Upon arrival, Samus saw "Parasite Upgrade". Samus smiled, she'd always wanted to know more about parasites, especially after so much experience with them out in the field... "Computer, what is the Parasite Upgrade?"

"The Parasite Upgrades allow you to gain some of the attributes of any parasite. There is an extremely large amount contained within my database, to the point I can synthesize anything you can think of. For example though I can give two examples you may be familiar with. The X Parasite and the Metroids. If you select the X Parasite, you will gain the ability to replicate any organic lifeforms abilities, allowing you to shapeshift into nearly anything you come into contact with. The Metroid Upgrade on the other hand will transform you into a much more Metroid-like form. This will allow you to absorb energy from any life form or technology and convert it into your own. The Metroid Upgrade also has an add-on that allows you to produce a brood of Metroid's, much like the baby Metroid you previously took care of. You will also gain the ability to produce more of said X and Metroid's. The difference between the feral, wild parasites you know and the ones created within the host is that they are all completely loyal to you and not inherently hostile unless commanded by you specifically. Essentially, they view you as their mother or leader, which is true as they will use your energy to reproduce and or impregnate you."

Samus wasn't entirely eager to replicate deadly enemies she'd previously encountered, but the Metroid she took care of before had genuinely saved her life, having more of her own didn't seem too bad. The monitor lit up once more, "One final note. You may also choose any other parasite to host. Upon insertion, the upgrade will insert an egg filled with said parasite into your body, you may choose what to do with the egg afterwards. This egg can be any species you can think of, I believe I have knowledge of every alien, real or fiction, in existence." Samus could definitely think of a lot. She'd heard of alien slugs that inserted themselves into women's nipples, gradually forcing their breasts to grow larger and larger. She knew about some kind of snake that crawled into any orifice and formed an alien dick, she'd even seen rabid cow-cells that gradually turn the infectee into a sex craving, fat-assed cow slut. Of course, none of those were real. Even some of the Federation soldiers who had seen a Metroid drew illustrations of them clinging to women's breasts. Recently, she'd seen an alien that attaches to heads or crawls into ears or noses and drains the victims intelligence...

"Fuck..." Samus thought, rubbing her thighs together as she felt a growing wetness in the lower area of her zero suit. Samus blushed, she had to admit that all along she had a guilty pleasure parasite fetish and frequently found herself masturbating to parasite porn she'd found on the universe wide web. Now was just the first time she could really express that urge to be used by organic lifeforms without the dangerous bounty hunting involved.

She had a choice to make and virtually any parasite based life-form she could think of would be in the palm of her hands, after she gives birth to it at least.

What parasite does Samus create?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)