More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by HenryKajitani HenryKajitani

Anna's about to be stuck behind a counter half naked, what does she do?

Panic and make a run for it!

Firmly placing her hands on the counter, Anna swung her bare legs up on the counter. She scooted across and hopped off the other side. The friction of the cold granite counter on her naked behind reminded her just how exposed she was.

Sprinting towards the back door, Anna didn't dare look back. She heard a confused yell as she pushed open the backdoor to the outside. Once outside, Anna took a moment to catch her breath. With a glance inside the small window pane, she confirmed there was no one following. She let out a deep breath.

Looking to her surroundings, Anna noticed she was now in a side alley between two buildings. No one would be out here during this time. She gave a couple of experimental glances up and down the alley, not quite certain of her escape yet. As the cafeteria filled with students, noise leaked out of the doors behind her.

Convinced no one had seen her daring sprint, Anna stepped away from the door. An alerting tug pulled her back. Examining the strange situation, she noticed the bit of fabric on the back of her shirt caught in the door. A sharp tug on the fabric confirmed her fears. Things were bad enough as is. When she was holding the hem of her shirt down, it had barely kept her intimate areas out of sight. The shirt must be caught on the door latch and it doesn't even open from this side, not that she would open the door to the busy cafeteria in the first place. Tearing the fabric carefully was beginning to seem more and more like the best decision.

Anna's habit of hesitating on her decisions continued to spite her when she peeked back into the small glass panes on the doors to see a group of students walking alarmingly straight towards her. Surely they weren't coming out here. No one comes out here during lunch. But what if they were? Anna's hear was racing as she began to pull less concerned by the threat of larger tears in her shirt.

The shirt still refused to budge and she hadn't found the right way to tear it yet. Anna could just forget the shirt and come back for it or ignore the consequences and let it tear. Even if she ran though, this was a small alley. The only place to hide was the maintenance truck parked next to an access door further down.

Anna could be dangerously close to being caught. What plan does she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)