More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Qu Huachang Qu Huachang

What's next?

Painted Skin Girlfriend’s Daily Strategy # 3

———————Chapter 3 New posture, let go of the knot—————

Time passes day by day.

Recalling that day half a month ago, when he first faced the true identity of his girlfriend, the fear caused by the strange strangeness and the anger caused by the misunderstanding still remain in Lu Sheng's heart, and he may never forget it in this life. Don’t let go of that feeling.

Fortunately, the end result was good. Although she once expressed her willingness to leave alone, under his strong request...or request, her identity was uncertain and she finally agreed to stay, wearing her best clothes. The familiar appearance of human skin continued to be his girlfriend "Qin Yuqiu", but after all, he could no longer look at the real her with the eyes of the past.

The creepy "painted skin" identity, the undisguised love and desire for beautiful skins, the face that should belong to everyone's own uniqueness is just an "item" that can be changed at will in her eyes, and she can take away the change if she likes it. If you don't like it, throw it away. The gentle and lovely girl you see every day is just a fake human skin. It's just because Lu Sheng is used to this appearance that he shows himself as "Qin Yuqiu" every day.

Her appearance is indeed excellent, and her smile seems to be able to warm people's hearts. Whenever she goes out with her, she will be looked at with envious eyes, but that is not her real appearance, just a layer of disguise, delicate and elegant. Beautiful, but not really hers.

Including "Qin Yuqiu", all her identities, looks, and even names were not possessed by her naturally, but were usurped from others. Those pretty faces with different styles but all with good looks once belonged to the same person. A lively girl, now they have become her treasures, "items" that she can change and wear every day according to her mood, and treat them with the same appreciation as clothes.

She showed her true self...even just a part of her in front of him, which already made him feel fear from the bottom of his heart.

As time goes by, he has a deeper understanding of the concept of "monsters wearing human skin". Even for people who like fur, it is difficult to see a real painted-skinned monster wearing human skin in front of you. You get excited thoughts when buying leather, especially if you know the origin of those beautiful leather items.

But he still likes her after all, and is still willing to try to accept such a terrible woman. While being afraid, he can't help but like her, just like taking care of a hedgehog, even if he is pricked with blood by the sharp thorns, he still likes her. Still and cautious, I touched and tried to caress, trying to find the soft belly and hold "her" in my arms.

This was very unusual. Even Qin Yuqiu herself felt that there must be something wrong with his brain, or that something had cast a spell to confuse his mind. She was convinced of this for a time, and then got furious, thinking that he was a proficient person. Charm's enemy cast spells to design her own tools, using her magic from beginning to end again and again and finding nothing.

In the end, she had to admit that he just liked her, and it had nothing to do with any sorcery or design.

Of course, there must be a reason for liking her. Love for no reason has never existed in this world. Material is the fundamental factor that determines consciousness. Maybe he likes her appearance, or out of some kind of curiosity, but no matter what, , Lu Sheng's perseverance in liking her exceeded her expectations.

In response to this sincerity, after that, she would still show her inhuman and evil side in front of him, but she would no longer have no scruples, at least she would care about his ability as an ordinary person.

"Are you scared? Don't worry, I just said it and won't actually do it. If you don't like it, then I won't say it."

Even if it was just a simple comfort, her changes were real.

For Lu Sheng himself, due to poor information, this change did not seem so intuitive, just like he did not understand why his girlfriend suddenly became extremely angry and irritable one day, checking his body over and over again, and then He was silent again without saying a word, and in the end he didn't explain anything, only giving him a riddle-like "Don't be afraid, it's a good thing for you."

He could only look at it all from his own perspective.

After getting to know Qin Yuqiu again, the main feeling he felt was that she was unfamiliar. After all, her previous personality was just a false disguise, and he could understand it.

However, as he gradually adapted to this new relationship and her real side, he could feel a little familiarity from time to time in this sudden strangeness. Some small details that he had understood thoroughly as "Qin Yuqiu" could still be understood. See it in her now.

He found an opportunity to ask his girlfriend about this, and the answer he got didn't seem to be beyond his expectations.

"The main thing is that I have become accustomed to these things. After all, I have been with you for three years. Even if it is essentially a fake love and it is just a role-playing game for me, it cannot be all fake. Isn't it? I can't possibly abandon all the habits I've developed when I change my identity."

Qin Yuqiu put down the tablet in his hand and leaned on his shoulder with a smile, looking casual and intimate.

This is also one of the recent changes in her treatment of him becoming more and more like before. Although her attitude was not particularly cold at the beginning, there was more or less a sense that the intimacy between lovers had turned into a good mood. He would often ask for alms from him in a commanding manner, and there seemed to be a thick barrier between them.

But since that day, this feeling has gradually disappeared, and she seems to be becoming more and more like the Qin Yuqiu of before.

His attitude became closer, his speech became gentler, and he no longer ordered him in a condescending manner.

Although she was powerful enough to easily crush him to , she did not use her power to overpower others or emphasize her status. Instead, she acted like an ordinary girl, complaining, compromising, and even willing to give in during daily interactions. He continued to sleep holding himself, even if he accidentally touched a sensitive part occasionally, he didn't get angry.

In other words...she seems to be throwing herself into "playing" the role of his girlfriend.

"When I first assume someone's identity, I will still try to pay attention to the changes in details to avoid exposing flaws. If I really have to do it, I can disguise it perfectly, but...is that necessary now? Disguising requires a lot of effort. , didn't you say that I can show my true self in front of you? Of course I have to choose a more worry-free way." "

...Is it that simple?"

Lu Sheng raised his eyebrows.

"Otherwise, wouldn't there be more complicated calculations? Do you think my energy is unlimited?"

Qin Yuqiu rolled her eyes at him, picked up the tablet and continued to read the text on it.

"That's not true, it's just that... the statement you repeatedly emphasized always seems to be overshadowing. I'm not sure, it's just a feeling." Lu Sheng spread his hands.

"That's why I'm surprised. If you really wanted to deceive me with your acting skills, you wouldn't show such an obvious abnormality."

Her fingers froze in mid-air when she was about to open a document, but her face still had a natural smile. .

"...Since when did you idiot become so smart?"

"It's not that you're smart, you're just used to observing. After all...you now are completely different from the "Qin Yuqiu" you used to be, at least that's generally the case, based on your habits and experience over the past three years. It was all invalidated overnight, and I don’t know how to get along with you, so I can only keep observing and summarizing, so as not to... offend you again." Lu Sheng shook his head.

"...What do you mean...that's right. It has indeed happened once."

Qin Yuqiu was silent for a few seconds and sighed.

There are some mixed feelings in my heart.

Before that, she didn't know that this unknown had such a serious impact on him.

However, from this moment on, she remembered it.

"Looking at your expression, is there really any special reason? If you want to say it, just say it. If you don't want to say it, just pretend I didn't ask. There's no need to yourself." Lu Sheng reassured.

"That's not true. It's not a special secret. I just don't want to lie to you. If you don't find out, forget it. Since you care so much, I'll explain it in more detail, even though I'm a little embarrassed. "

Qin Yuqiu tilted his head slightly, unwilling to look at him.

"The second reason is actually nothing. I just want you to better adapt to our new relationship. During this time, I see that you are a little... panicked. People you were familiar with have become strangers overnight. I can understand this feeling, so I'm thinking that if I act more like my old self, maybe I can let you find a familiar feeling, which should alleviate a little uneasiness." "

This is not a disguise . , it’s just a choice, it’s a good thing for you and me, right?”

She is the thousand-year-old monster “Painted Skin” who is far better at disguise and deception than humans. Deception is just an instinctive behavior for her, and she has also lied She told a big lie without changing her expression, but when she remembered what Lu Sheng once said, so that she could show her true side without any worries, she finally put away the idea of ​​lying.

If not, how could she be so secretive like a young girl in love with her child?

"Thank you for taking the trouble."

Lu Sheng looked at the familiar pretty face in front of him, hesitated for a moment, and then carefully kissed her on the cheek - in the past, they had no scruples about this kind of intimacy. Behavior, but the situation is different now. He never dares to be too "rude" and even kisses her to see if she is willing.

His mood is naturally happy, because "Qin Yuqiu" is indeed thinking about him, but even the expression of joy must be carefully considered. This has nothing to do with whether he likes it or not, but human nature.

Just like your "bad" wife who has shared the joys and sorrows with you has turned into a pampered young lady overnight, even a long-tested love will be somewhat reserved and uneasy.

Qin Yuqiu saw this and couldn't help but shake his head.

"How can you always say thank you to your girlfriend? Isn't it your own condition to let me stay and continue to be your girlfriend? Why are you so timid in front of me? I didn't say I disagreed. "

If you really feel that this is not good, how about changing the way we get along? You will be my , and I will be your master. Then I will tie a collar around your neck and put you Completely becoming something that belongs to me, being stepped on by my high heels to be humiliated and trampled wantonly, do you like this kind of relationship?"

She pinched his cheek and said in a tone that was half complaining and half teasing. .

"No...I'm not interested in masturbating yet. I think our relationship is very good..."

Lu Sheng seemed to have thought of something. Halfway through, he took a deep breath, as if he had made a difficult decision. .

"But... if this is also one of your real interests, I think I can try to pick it up..." "

Stop, stop, stop! I have no interest in being the queen of sex."

Qin Yuqiu helplessly held her forehead and interrupted. He is full of unnecessary decisive words.

"I have seen enough things like pets in feudal society back then. I have no interest in having another one in modern times. I was just joking. I gave you an example to refute. Why are you taking it seriously?

" That's good..."

Lu Sheng breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sure enough, I still prefer a more reciprocal relationship."

"But now you are the one who least puts yourself on the other end of the reciprocal relationship. Lu Sheng, do you remember one of the conditions of the transaction between us? One? I will stay and continue to be your girlfriend. I think what I should do is not bad. Although there were some problems at the beginning, at least I have done everything I should do now, right?" "

And what about you? , you still haven’t really adapted to this new relationship, so I try to make myself more like myself when I was playing love role-playing games with you in the past, trying to make you feel better, but the effect doesn’t seem to work. It's not good, but you are still like this. Can a man who is even afraid of his girlfriend and dare not touch him really be called a qualified boyfriend?"

At this point, she sighed.

"Sure enough, my true identity puts too much pressure on you, so you are always so uneasy?"

"A little bit, but it's not the main reason."

Lu Sheng shook his head.

"Your preference for human skin and your possessive desire to turn beautiful girls into human skin to wear on yourself really makes me scared. This is true, but since you have promised me not to do this anymore, , all I need is a little buffer to get used to it."

"So, I'm actually not that afraid of you anymore. Once I get used to it, I won't be afraid anymore. After all, you've never hurt me, right?" "

Since it's not because Are you afraid of me? Why on earth do you dare not even kiss me?" Qin Yuqiu was even more confused.

"Because... I'm afraid that one day you will think that I have gone too far and leave me alone."

Lu Sheng thought for a while and decided to tell the truth.

"You said that if you get bored, you will leave at any time. Moreover, you have more than one identity and you are a powerful monster. If you don't want to, I will never find you again in this life, so..."

" So you serve me like a eldest lady, are you afraid that I will leave if I am unhappy?" Qin Yuqiu suddenly understood.

"Let me tell you, no wonder you have become more diligent when getting up during this period, you don't need me to wake you up, and you are more conscious about eating. You don't need me to ask you repeatedly to stop playing games, and you don't shirk your laziness when I ask you to do housework and wash dishes. I want to ask you. Regarding academic issues, you went to the library to check out books all afternoon. I thought you were going to work hard and stop being lazy. It turns out you were afraid that I would be angry."

She suppressed a smile and pointed out his recent ones one after another. Most of the changes were his past shortcomings, and Lu Sheng did not dare to answer them, lest he be scolded.

"...As for that, although I have said so, if these alone can make me feel boring and boring to be with you, then it is impossible for me to stay with you for more than three years without leaving you."

She felt quite He nodded his forehead in amusement.

"Being angry is also a part of life. I won't leave you because of this matter, otherwise it will be regarded as breaking the deal with you. There is no need to worry so much."

"However, looking at you like this, even if I say this, you will I will continue to worry about gains and losses. In this case, I will accommodate you a little more because of your hard work recently."

Unexpectedly, Qin Yuqiu smiled and gave him a response that he thought he would not get.

"Although it's impossible to promise you that I will never leave you, I won't give up my freedom of choice just for you who are doing pretty well...at least not now, but...I can promise you that even if one day I If I get bored, I won’t disappear without a trace immediately. I will at least give you another chance to try to win me back, if you can do it.”

Such a promise is like empty talk. Even Lu Sheng knows who has the final right to interpret it, but no matter what, this sentence can make him feel more at ease, even if he knows it may be false. I am willing to be deceived by her like this.

"However, I promised you a promise, but I can't give you such a free advantage. That is, because I am worried about your ability to accept, I try to face you with the appearance you are most familiar with..."

Qin Yuqiu recalled that morning, because she He was in a particularly good mood and forcefully kissed Lu Sheng with his other face on his face. The latter's reaction was also very real. Although he was happy in his heart, he still felt some instinctive repulsion when he saw his unfamiliar face and glanced at her more than once. The leather hood hanging down on her chest was probably to make her look like Qin Yuqiu.

After that, she never took off Qin Yuqiu's skin, until now.

She squinted her eyes, thoughtfully.

"Now it seems that this is no longer necessary. It's time to take the relationship between us a step further."

"A step further? You don't want to..."

Lu Sheng's heart skipped a beat. Could it be that his chance had come? ?

Just when he was thinking about it, Qin Yuqiu poured a basin of cold water on him.

"Don't think too much. It's early. Don't think you can touch my body so easily. It would be nice if I could give you a kiss and a hug."

She rolled her eyes at Lu Sheng, who was about to become happy, and reached out to give him a gentle flick. Little brother who is excited about the trend.

"I mean, since you have basically accepted it, I don't need to worry too much about your feelings. I can... be more relaxed. For example, change my skin or something. After all, Qin Yuqiu's skin is mine. I've been wearing it for more than three years. Although it feels good, I'm getting a little tired of it. I can't be your Qin Yuqiu all my life."

"Don't say I don't keep my promise. The condition of the deal between us is that I stay and continue to be your Qin Yuqiu. Your girlfriend, but I didn't say that I would only accompany you as Qin Yuqiu." "

Moreover, this is also part of the deal. You must know that the identity of Qin Yuqiu you are familiar with is not all of me, it is just a piece of information that is used to describe me. It's just a leather disguise that I'm used to. If you can't even accept me changing my face, can you accept all of me?"

"So, I decided, in order to better complete the deal between us, from today on From now on, except when I have to attend public places, I will no longer wear this Qin Yuqiu human skin every day, but will use more other identities to be with you. You must also work harder and strive to accept every day as soon as possible. A different me."

"...Okay, I understand, although I still prefer you the way you are now, but since you have said so, I will try to accept it, just give me some time. "

Lu Sheng hesitated for a moment, then nodded.

"What kind of attitude do you have? Don't make it sound like I've wronged you. It's not something that tortures you. Seriously speaking, this kind of thing is a huge benefit to you. How many people are looking forward to having a person who changes their daily life?" You don't even have a girlfriend who can transform into different beautiful girls with different tricks, so you still dislike her, right?"

Qin Yuqiu was very dissatisfied with his response and poked the soft flesh of his waist while talking.

"You know, every one of the "prey" that I can target is a woman with excellent appearance and alluring figure. Some of them have the appearance of bewitching the country. From the perspective of social status, ordinary people can't even You can't even touch it, and you can still have sex with more than one beauty, which is already very advantageous for you, okay?"

"If you weren't so pretentious, I would have given you such good benefits from the first day, don't know "

Perhaps I am being hypocritical. It's not that I don't understand what you are saying. From a simple man's point of view, even if I have only seen two of your faces, I can imagine that you can become your collection." You must be such a beautiful girl, and you treat me so well, so I should be happy."

Lu Sheng explained helplessly.

"But... there is a knot in my heart. When I think about the origin of these skins, it is difficult for me to look at them with enjoyment and appreciation. After all, before they became your collection of skins, they were all living people. "

So what? They have nothing to do with you. You have never met them. They are just strangers to you. And they think they are superior to others and they don't even look at you. On the contrary, it's because Me, you can enjoy life with so many different beautiful girls, right?"

She smiled nonchalantly.

"Furthermore, even if you think the origins of these skins are not good, they are the crimes committed by me and have nothing to do with you. You have done nothing wrong. You can enjoy their beauty with peace of mind, not to mention that they are already dead. , what is left is just a piece of skin, a piece of "clothes" that can be worn, that's all. It's not asking you to kill people. Don't always put too much moral baggage on yourself, okay?"

She is not a kind person, can There haven't been many people who have taken notice of her in thousands of years. As a thousand-year-old monster that can make so-called righteous people tremble when they know her existence, she has committed countless murders, although she is not sadistic or murderous by nature. , sometimes she is in a good mood and even shows kindness, but she often doesn't care how many people she kills. As a "painted skin" that looks human but is the most inhuman, she has never had the concept of ethics. In other words, her moral principles are different from those of others. Human beings are vastly different.

If Lu Sheng hadn't made her very interested, or even slightly fond of him, she wouldn't have bothered to think so much about him.

She was very patient, but her patience was only reserved for certain people, and Lu Sheng happened to be one of them.

"Okay, don't think so much, just relax. It's all in the past. Even if you are struggling now, nothing can change, right?"

Qin Yuqiu sat closer, pressed closer, and held his arms His arms and soft breasts squeezed his arms, stimulating the sensitive nerves. His warm breath blew in his ears, and he comforted her in the gentlest voice possible.

"I know you still have grudges. It doesn't matter. I didn't expect you to accept everything about me so quickly. Now you have surprised me. Just take your time. Sooner or later you will get used to it. "

With this period of experience, she is not worried that he will not be able to accept it.

After all, no matter how upright Lu Sheng is, he is still a pure man. Even if he has some mental disorders, he cannot watch all kinds of stunning beauties of different styles calling out to him every day without being shaken. As long as he is used to such things as leather goods , no longer afraid and repelled, there are many ways to seduce him.

Not to mention that he likes himself so much that he is willing to be deceived by himself.

Playing with people's hearts and desires is a skill she is very familiar with. Although it is a little uncomfortable to use such small means on him, her purpose is just to help him overcome a small psychological barrier.

Qin Yuqiu convinced himself thus.

[It won’t take long for him to be addicted to such a gesture, and he will no longer think about those boring moral troubles]

Lu Sheng didn’t object to anything after all, he was just thoughtful. Qin Yuqiu didn’t care, he always wanted to Give me some buffer time.

She was half sincere, half pretending to be gentle and pleasant, and used her "Qin Yuqiu" posture to be gentle with her young and kind boyfriend for a while, then slowly let go and stood up.

"Wait here, I'm going to change into something beautiful. I'll be ready soon."

"What clothes do you want to change into? Do you want to go out?"

"Stupid!"

Qin Yuqiu gave him a shock.

"I've told you so much, why haven't you reacted yet? Changing clothes is just a change of leather goods. Anyway, there's nothing important today. I won't go out. I'll stay at home to let you get used to my other clothes. An identity and an appearance."

As a gust of fragrant wind went away, she turned around and walked into the room and closed the door. She probably didn't want him to see the process of taking off her skin. In the quiet home, she could vaguely hear some noises. The sounds of clothes being put on and taken off, the subtle and smooth sound of zippers, and the faint moans of girls are arousing people's imagination.

When she walked out of the room and appeared in front of him again, Lu Sheng almost... no, it should be said that he couldn't recognize that the beautiful woman in front of him was the girl he was most familiar with.

Her appearance was not unfamiliar. He had seen it twice. The first time was when he peeked from a distance through a laptop camera with low resolution. The second time was when she took off her half-dressed clothes during the exchange after the secret was exposed. Zhang Piwu exposed this appearance in front of his eyes, and even kissed him passionately more than once in the end.

But the two meetings were not very long, and he even forgot to ask about her name and specific identity. For some reason, he never took the initiative to mention "her" again.

Moreover, the previous two meetings were not as "complete" as this one. They were neither a bunch of videos, nor just one face, but a complete new posture from head to toe.

The appearance age of about 25 to 30 is the age when a woman matures. She has lost her youthfulness and does not look too immature, and her appearance has not declined due to the passage of time. It can be said that in a sense The pinnacle of charm.

She used her slender fingers to lift up a few strands of dark brown curly hair covering her eyes. The light red nail polish reflected a faint luster. The light black eye shadow and eyeliner complemented her bright black eyes. Her eyelashes were thick, long and just right. Trembling slightly, her red lips were gently raised, with a mature and seductive smile. Her eyes and smile seemed to be able to tug at a man's heartstrings.

Not only that, she was no longer wearing the home pajamas she had worn when the two of them were alone at home, but a business-style white-collar OL outfit, with a close-fitting white shirt wrapped around the two groups. The size was significantly larger than "Qin Yuqiu" Her plump breasts outline a rounded curve that arouses imagination. Her waist is slender without any fat. She wears a black skirt that just reaches the middle of her thighs. The slightly thin black stockings reveal a fair complexion. A pair of black The shiny high heels make the legs more slender and perfect.

Simple and elegant, dignified and exquisite, no one would find it inappropriate even when walking outside, but coupled with the addition of temperament, there is an inexplicable sexy feeling.

"How's it going? Does it look good?"

She walked towards him with a smile on her face and full aura. Her black red-soled high heels about 9cm high made a crisp clicking sound when walking on the floor. Stand two steps in front of him, then spin around in a circle, as if showing off your sinful and beautiful figure.

The voice is sweet and gentle, slightly lower than that of "Qin Yuqiu", with the gentle elegance unique to mature women.

"It's incredibly beautiful. This is absolutely undeniable."

Lu Sheng nodded calmly, but the blush on his cheeks, his heavy breathing, and his half-step back still betrayed the fact that he was not at peace inside.

"Then...how does it compare to "Qin Yuqiu"?"

She blinked her big eyes and smiled slyly.

"This..." Lu Sheng was immediately stuck and did not dare to answer directly.

"Don't...don't ask questions like this all the time. After all, it would be boring

to ask you to give me a question all of a sudden." Save someone is just a simple question about which one you think looks better. How can you put so much thought into it? You think too much. To me, this is not essentially different from the question of which dress looks better. "

Qin Yuqiu" with a mature OL attitude chuckled and shook his head.

"Just answer according to your true feelings. I won't do anything to you, not to mention... With your stupid temperament, haven't you given me too many questions with wrong answers in the past? I didn't pretend to be angry every time. Are you kidding me?"

"That's right, okay... Apart from my personal subjective preference for your Qin Yuqiu identity, from a purely aesthetic point of view, it is obvious that you are indeed more beautiful than "Qin Yuqiu" now."

Lu Sheng He still told the truth and glanced at her expression as he spoke. Seeing that she always had a gentle smile and no sign of anger, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Although with his level of observation, as long as she deliberately pretends, he probably won't be able to tell her true emotions.

"Explain the reason in detail."

"Well...it's not that I like the new and hate the old. It's mainly because as "Qin Yuqiu" you rarely wear such exquisite makeup. Most of the time you wear no makeup, especially when you are at home. When you get up in the morning, you have your hair done. Although she is very beautiful when she is messy, her appearance is obviously lowered a bit objectively, and it is definitely not comparable to the "full red makeup" she has now." Lu Sheng spread his hands.

"Another small part of the reason is that the way you look like this is more in my strike zone. This is a matter of personal aesthetics. Just think of it as my sexual orientation. After all, the OL outfit with black stockings and high heels is really sexy, and ...The breasts are also very big."

"Hmm, what else? The third reason... is that I have looked at "Qin Yuqiu" for too long. When I see this look, I feel very novel, very exciting, and kind of... The pleasure of being unfaithful, right...Okay, why are you hiding from my eyes like this? There is no need to hide it. I can't hide your small thoughts in my eyes. You might as well be more generous, and I didn't say it was weird. You, rather..."

She paused before continuing.

"This is exactly what I want. As long as you like this new leather...at least aesthetically more than you like the appearance of "Qin Yuqiu", you will be able to accept me wearing other leathers with more peace of mind. The way things look when they are young also helps you overcome psychological barriers, doesn't it?"

She took a step forward and gently kissed a warm and moist lip mark on his cheek, her eyes full of love that could not tell the difference between true and false. Drowning, the voice is soft and melodious.

"So, don't suppress yourself, just "cheat" as you please. Anyway, you are the one who likes me, so it doesn't matter."

Her acting skills are almost engraved into her soul, making it completely indistinguishable.

"Wait a minute... please step away and don't get so close. It's a bit too exciting."

Even though he knew this was a seductive gesture she was deliberately putting on, Lu Sheng still felt a warm current welling up deep in his nose, and he quickly covered it. Hold your nose and close your eyes and silently recite the Purifying Mantra three times.

"Pfft...ahem, okay, look at you, you look so silly like I've never seen a beautiful woman before. Go wash your face with cold water and calm down. Don't really get a nosebleed and stain the floor, otherwise I won't have to mop the floor later. ."

She burst out laughing and gave him a small hammer.

"Really, I have been with you for more than three years. Logically speaking, you should have a strong resistance to beautiful women. Why are you still so unable to withstand temptation? Is it really that "Qin Yuqiu" is not sexy enough? ?Although there are some differences in appearance and style, every leather item in my collection is far above the passing mark."

Lu Sheng didn't hear what she was talking about and rushed directly into the toilet and turned on the faucet. With a cold face, he waited for a few minutes to calm down his anger, wiped off the water droplets with a towel, and walked back to the living room.

...

"Finally calmed down?"

Looking at Lu Sheng, whose face was a little red from rubbing, she smiled and hooked her hand at him, sitting diagonally on a bench covered with cloth, her two slender black stockings legs crossed and stacked, with black and red bottoms Her stiletto heels swayed in the air with her movements, and her posture was no longer so dignified, but looked much more casual and sexy.

"More or less, as long as you don't deliberately seduce me and make me horny, there will be no problem." Lu Sheng shrank his neck.

"Hey... I just teased you. Who knew you were so inexperienced, but since you are not lucky enough to enjoy it, let's talk about serious things. Come over here and sit here."

She patted her side. position, motioning for him to go over and sit down.

Lu Sheng followed her instructions and sat next to her, only about 30 centimeters away. Seeing that he was as "cowardly" as before, but not because of fear, but because he didn't want to have a nosebleed, she slightly She pressed it with some wickedness, and the fragrance of violet floated in her nose, as if it was an accelerant to arouse desire.

"Oh, am I so scary? You don't even dare to sit close. If you continue to be so distant, I will be angry. Be careful of being punished by me. Of course... it may also be a reward for you."

"Stop making trouble, aren't we talking about business?"

Lu Sheng helplessly recited the Heart-Cleaning Mantra in his heart.

Although repeatedly reminding himself of the origins of these skins and her bloody and cruel past deeds would definitely be more effective in calming him down, it would only increase his feelings of disgust and fear, and his desire to accept everything about her. Contrary to the idea, it is okay to use it once in a while, but in the long run it is just putting the cart before the horse.

Therefore, even though he knew that she was just deliberately pretending to seduce him, and it was a "plot" to make him obsessed with beauty and unintentionally entangled, he could only accept it half-heartedly.

"If you keep tossing me like this, I'll go back to the room and enter the sage's time to talk about things." "

Okay, I won't tease you anymore, let's get down to business."

She put away her wicked teasing smile. , coughed slightly, sat up straight, and his temperament became straightened.

"Although this is just a disguise of skin, it's still me inside, but it's still quite unfamiliar to you. I haven't introduced it to you properly before. You know, the "I" you see now is in my identity. It is very different from the "Qin Yuqiu" you are familiar with in terms of personality."

"So, let me introduce myself again. My name is Su Liying, my legal age is 28 years old, and I am the chairman and one of the shareholders of Lansha Enterprise Group. 1. It has three clothing, accessories and cosmetics-related companies, two indirectly controlled branches abroad, a professional investment institution, I also have shares in several large domestic and foreign companies that you are familiar with, and the reputation of 7 industry associations. President, I won’t go into details about academic qualifications. Anyway, at my level, it’s just gold-plated.”

With just a few detailed adjustments to her posture and expression, her temperament has undergone a huge change. The temperament of my sister-girlfriend suddenly changed, becoming serious, unsmiling, and quite like an unapproachable business woman.

It's as if thinking about lewd things in front of her is an insult to her. Just looking at you can make people unconsciously straighten their backs and wait for orders, showing the temperament of a superior.

However, this state did not last long. After all, she was just showing off to him. For her who was used to disguising various identities, the switching of temperaments had reached a point where she could do whatever she wanted.

This inviolable strong woman suddenly lifted his chin and gave him a gentle smile, as if she had returned to the mortal world from the distant horizon and turned back into her approachable girlfriend.

"Of course... in addition to these assets and status, she is also your dear rich girlfriend~"

"How is it? Are you surprised? Do you feel like your worth has skyrocketed?" She blinked.

"Wow, awesome."

Lu Sheng could only marvel.

"...Do you have such an attitude? Why don't you get excited? Most people can't be so calm after hearing these titles."

"Su Liying"'s smile suddenly collapsed, she pinched the soft flesh around his waist with dissatisfaction, and twisted it hard For a moment, the pain made him grin.

"It's a shame that I've been thinking about my lines for a long time while changing clothes, so why can't you give me a positive response? Knowing that my girlfriend's "real" identity is a rich woman, as her closest boyfriend, you shouldn't be so excited. "

That's what I say, but I really don't have any real feelings. After all, I am just an ordinary person who is destined to be a working-class person in the future. The limitations of my class prevent me from imagining how exaggerated your titles and assets are. And although you change You have a certain appearance, but in my heart... you are still the same Qin Yuqiu, and I can't connect you with such a dazzling identity for a while."

Lu Sheng shook his head.

"Besides, no matter how amazing your assets and identity are, how can your "painted skin" identity be even more exaggerated? I've almost accepted your true identity, what's more?" "

Yeah ...The reason is not bad, you have passed the test, but...forget it, I won't tell you too much now. When you know my true power as a "painted skin" in the future, you may not be so calm. ."

"Su Liying" shook her head and stopped dwelling on this topic.

"As for my current identity, it doesn't matter if I don't have a real sense of it. You just need to know that as long as I declare my identity and walk into the school, the principal will drive over from his home to serve me. If I hold your arm and stand in front of my classmates, , you will become the most envied winner in life next to a rich woman, and you will be trending on Weibo the same day. Of course...it will also be rumored that you are a scumbag who ruthlessly abandoned your college girlfriend of three years in order to cling to power. That's all the rumors about men."

"If you're not afraid, I don't mind giving it a try. I haven't tried to spread scandals with this identity so far. The way of keeping a pretty boy seems to be quite interesting."

"Then. It's better to spare me, I don't want to die socially, if possible, at least in front of outsiders, it would be better for me to have one and only Qin Yuqiu as my girlfriend." Lu Sheng said helplessly.

"It doesn't matter. You need to disguise yourself in front of outsiders, but you don't have to worry so much about what you say in private. Don't forget, I don't just have these two human skins. You have to get used to it and there are many more."

Su Liying's beautiful eyes flowed. , I don’t know what I’m thinking about.

"There are three main reasons why I chose this identity to introduce you to you as the second identity besides Qin Yuqiu. One is that you have met me twice and are relatively familiar with it, and "Su Liying" is also one of the identities I often use. It's just that in the past three years, I have been with you as "Qin Yuqiu" most of the time, and there is little opportunity to wear this skin." "

Then how do you manage so many company assets? Generally speaking, people like you... Shouldn't a high-level successful business person like "Su Liying" be busy all day long and need to be responsible for the approval of various business plans?" Lu Sheng was a little puzzled.

"That's wrong. Most people who have reached this level no longer care about specific affairs. If there are no important changes, they just need to watch their assets grow. Although it is not ruled out that some people are really busy, it drives them to work hard. It's not about business matters, but the desire for power that makes you feel at ease when you have everything in hand."

Su Liying explained to him patiently and in detail.

"As for me, these assets are just a tool for me to enjoy life. I will not become a of capital. Even if I earn less, I have no interest in spending too much time and effort. From a long time ago, I have For these identities and the assets of each identity, I have created a complete set of operating methods that can operate on their own without much interference. They can continue to operate even without me."

"And, you also know, after being processed, they become my collection. After that, the appearance of these human skins will no longer increase in age. This is obviously very unreasonable in the eyes of outsiders, and I have no interest in appearing in front of others with an old face, so a complete asset transfer and inheritance mechanism is needed. ."

At this point, she paused deliberately to pique his curiosity before continuing.

"In short, those who work for me don't need to know who their bosses and shareholders are, or when they have changed people. All they can know is the public name. When a certain identity is no longer suitable, When they continue to be used, these shares and assets will be transferred to the hands of another "me", and the overall number will be kept small, so as not to involve too much energy. As for decision-making, I only need to take care of the general direction. That's enough, it's very simple."

Su Liying picked up the tablet she was looking at just now and showed him the content on it.

After taking a closer look, Lu Sheng was surprised. Above were Lanza Group's internal operating report for this year and the market layout plan for the new quarter. It could be said to be a secret among business secrets, but she didn't seem to mind that it was so generous. The place was before his eyes.

"Don't worry about anything. If you are interested, just take a look. If you like any project or have any opinions or ideas, just tell me directly. As long as the loss is not too exaggerated, I will play with it for you."

Su Liying casually stuffed the tablet into him In her hand, she also demonstrated the unlocking password, which meant that she gave Lu Sheng the right to freely use the tablet for a long time, not just a temporary authorization.

You know, if her business opponents knew what was in this tablet, they would not hesitate to spend a lot of resources to find ways to obtain the information. She originally bought this tablet for less than two thousand yuan. A broken Android tablet could probably be sold at a price that would allow ordinary people to spend the rest of their lives in luxury.

"How is it? Do you feel like a domineering female CEO? This is the luxury that belongs to a rich woman. Others may not be able to get this kind of treatment with a wire brush."

​​She made a little joke happily .

"I'm glad you're not interested in playing steel wool, but are we digressing?" Lu Sheng reminded.

"Oh, yes, it's your fault for interrupting whatever I just said... It should be the reason why I chose "Su Liying" to introduce to you, right? The first reason has already been mentioned, and the second reason The second reason is that I want to use my hidden money ability to improve my life. Although it is quite interesting to live a budget-conscious life with you, it is also a problem to save money too much. I can’t buy many things I want. , anyway, now you know my true identity, I no longer have to pretend to be an ordinary college girl, and it’s time to use the available resources."

She waved her hand and snapped her fingers.

"In the future, you won't have to worry about the little living expenses sent from home every month and pay rent to live on, and you won't have to work part-time as a delivery person. I will support you. If you want to be more luxurious, I will take you to live in a villa. Go, if you want to be more ordinary, I can spend some money to buy this place, or I can change it to another house. It’s all up to you."

"Then you’d better continue to live here. All the little things have feelings. It’s not far from the campus anyway, so moving would be troublesome.”

Lu Sheng thought for a while and said.

"That's fine, just do whatever you like. I'll talk to the landlord about the transfer contract later."

Su Liying nodded and didn't express any different opinions. Obviously, this answer was what she expected.

"So what about the third reason?"

"The third reason... I hope you can understand me more deeply, not just limited to the contact between two people. My power is also a very important part. "Su Liying" is One of the important identities in charge of my power at this stage." "

To put it simply, you can't even know how much money your girlfriend has earned in "hundreds of lifetimes"."

She said. With his hands spread out, he looked like someone from Versailles.

"Of course, I don't ask you to be very talented and help me manage several companies and investment projects. That's not necessary. I have built a complete enough asset system. I don't need you to do anything for me unless I ask you to Let's talk about it for fun."

"Well...that's all the serious things I want to say. There's not much else to say. There's nothing you need to do. Just let nature take its course. Understand me. There is no need to worry about the forces, we have plenty of time."

Su Liying pursed her red lips slightly and her tone gradually softened.

A jade arm quietly wrapped around his shoulder, and the delicate body slowly pressed against him. The alluring fragrance wafted in the nose, making people feel itchy.

"You just need to... learn to enjoy my beauty. You don't need to teach me about this kind of thing. This is a man's instinct, and it is also a very important business. You promised... to accept everything from me and give me A destination, but I can’t let your mind be filled with my dirty and bloody past. I have to give you some sweetness.” The other

hand reached for the button of his white shirt, which was full of The breasts were already tight under the pressure, just waiting for an opportunity to be released.

His slender fingers flexibly unbuttoned the two buttons on the upper chest, revealing the deep white ravine, and even flicked it a moment after untying the restraints.

Because it was pressed against his arm, the shape was squeezed and distorted, which highlighted its plumpness and elasticity. In terms of cup size, it was at least the size of an H cup, but it did not appear overly inflated or deformed at all on her body. It can even be said to be just the right size, as if her beauty should be worthy of such a majestic scale.

"For the sake of our relationship, I allow you to get closer. Although the things you are most looking forward to are not allowed, but... it is still OK to let you touch it in this way, as long as you If you like it, you can rub it as much as you want."

Su Liying grabbed his hand that was shaking in disbelief and gently placed it on the white breasts exposed on her chest, indicating that he could touch it himself.

"Skin as creamy" is the highest praise for the touch of a woman's skin, and Lu Sheng understood the meaning of this word in the most intuitive way at this moment. The light touch felt soft and smooth, warm and intoxicating.

With the acquiescence of her smile, he boldly inserted his fingers into the cleavage that was squeezed into a straight line. He barely felt any resistance pressure before sinking deeply into it and being surrounded by a warm touch.

"How about it, now... do you still feel that you have a grudge? If she hadn't become my collection of leather goods, how could you have been so lucky to be able to caress such a beautiful body arbitrarily? As long as you can let go Those unnecessary worries, if you like it, there will be opportunities to go further in the future."

"I..."

Lu Sheng hesitated, but under her gentle gaze, he couldn't say no at all, let alone take away the The hand that only sunk into her deep cleavage bit by bit was to let go of the unforgettable touch.

She has already reached this level, so what's the point of persisting? Wouldn't it be betraying her good intentions?

However, if he was so "depraved", his anger and persistence that night, and the condition he proposed to her to "not continue her deal" would also seem a bit ridiculous, as if he was just begging her to stay in order to satisfy his carnal desires. Same as down.

All in all... I feel a bit unwilling.

Although this is not the case, she doesn't seem to mind whether he insists on morality or not. She is not a good person. She has always known this. She only stayed because the conditions he proposed made her interested. And to fulfill the agreement she made with him, if she didn't even care whether she did good things or continued her evil deeds of "painting skin", she wouldn't be too lazy to abide by it.

"Yu Qiu... no, I should call you Su Liying now..."

"It doesn't matter. If you are outside, be careful to avoid calling me by mistake. If you are at home, you can call me whatever you want. Anyway, you don't usually talk to "me" other than "Qin Yuqiu" "When you appear in front of others together, I won't ask you so much. Just pay attention to yourself."

She smiled nonchalantly.

"I have long been used to it. I can wear different clothes and identities every day without making any mistakes. But you are not me after all. If I ask you to change my name every day, you will inevitably call me the wrong one, so just do as you like."

"Also. Okay, then I will continue to call you Yuqiu... Yuqiu, I want to ask you a question."

His expression became serious, and he finally took away the hand on her chest. After all, while talking about serious topics, he Even rubbing her breasts ruined the atmosphere too much.

"Huh? What are you doing with a straight face all of a sudden? Just ask if you have any questions. Is it important to be so serious?"

Looking at his expression, Su Liying also restrained her seductive posture slightly and looked more serious. .

"It's very important to me, Yuqiu. I want to know that you will continue to do the deal you did before, hunting those beautiful girls that catch your eye and peeling off their skins as your own collection. "

The atmosphere just now was still lusty, why did you suddenly ask this? And didn't I promise you? As long as the transaction between us continues, the "trade" about leather goods will Pause, so as not to embarrass you, what? Is there any problem? Do you think I'm fooling you?"

She narrowed her eyes, looking a little unhappy.

"Of course there is no problem. I believe you will not break the contract. You have your own pride, so I have never worried about it." Lu Sheng smiled.

"What I want to ask is, how long can you stop "hunting" for furs?"

"Well...it depends on your performance. If you can let me fulfill the deal and be your girlfriend, If you live happily enough, you might be able to last two to three hundred years, and my view of time is not that rigorous."

Su Liying gently tapped her chin with her slender finger, as if she was thinking about his question and considering her answer.

"If things go well, as long as you are still alive, I will not make it difficult for you, even if you are old. After all, there are not many people who can accept my true temperament. By then... even if we no longer look like each other If we are so close today, we can be good friends, right?"

For Lu Sheng, decades or hundreds of years may be a life from birth to old age and , but to her as a "painted skin", it is just a lifetime. It was quite an interesting experience, and it was precisely because of this that she seemed to agree so easily to him to stay and be his girlfriend, without even setting a time limit - because Lu Sheng's life was not her life.

To a certain extent, she actually "likes" this special man, just like seeing some kind of exotic pet. Naturally, she doesn't mind spending a small part of her invisible end of life for him, just like an ordinary girl. She also pampers him tenderly as a "girlfriend".

"If we have a good relationship, I will remember your kindness in the decades after your , do less bad things, be more merciful, and be patient for another few decades. Although I am not a good person, But it’s actually quite nostalgic.”

With a few words and an understatement, his whole life has passed. This is the calmness of the “painted skin” of an immortal monster that lasts for thousands of years.

"But... one day you will peel off the skin of an innocent girl again with your own hands and put on a new human skin, right?" "Otherwise

, I have already done my best... if it were an ordinary person in front of me, I would be able to Hearing these two words from him is a huge blessing to me, and you can even make me think of you for hundreds of years, aren't you satisfied?"

Su Liying knocked him angrily, although she didn't say anything. Strong words, but a kind of indifference can be clearly felt - not indifference towards him, she actually cares about him. This indifference is towards all living beings other than him, the distinction between closeness and distance is vivid and vivid.

"If this is your question, then you should already know the answer. As for asking specifically at this time, I don't really want to lie to you. To be honest, you must not be happy either. This is not purely for yourself. Are you worried?" She sighed.

"Yes, I should have known this a long time ago. I just wanted to hear it from your mouth so that I could give up my fantasy."

"You are this kind of person, I know, but...is there really no possibility that let From now on, you will never do such murderous things or take other people's beautiful looks as your own?"

Lu Sheng said slowly.

"...What are you thinking about? Well...I didn't want to say anything harsh at first, so as not to damage the weak relationship between us, but if you really want an answer, then I can only I'm cruel to tell you, no."

She couldn't bear it, but still gave the answer helplessly.

"You are just an interesting passer-by in life to me. Maybe one day in the future our relationship will be so good that it can't be better. You will be my only friend who treats each other sincerely. I will remember you all my life and live longer than you." It will take a long time, but that is far from enough for me to suppress my nature for you all my life."

"If there is such a possibility, it can only be that I die. Someone or a demon kills me, and it will naturally happen in the future. There will no longer be any "trading" or "hunting" of skins, but unfortunately, no one has been able to do it for thousands of years, no one, not even you who are closest to me." The corner of

her mouth curled up. He gave a faint smile that eased the atmosphere.

"Of course, I'm just giving an example, not a metaphor, but you did try to kill me, didn't you? My dear, just that night, you know very well how big the gap is between us."

"So, give up. Well, isn't it nice to be my little boyfriend with peace of mind and spend this life happily? I won't treat you badly. You can keep me by your side for decades or hundreds of years without going "hunting". They should thank you. That's right, why are you so persistent..."

Seeing him silent and lonely, as if he was finally planning to accept the reality, she felt a little sad.

In a sense, it was also her first time "falling in love."

Although she has replaced more than one beautiful woman with a family or a sweetheart in the past thousands of years, and has met countless men of all kinds, but those were all when she was wearing human skin to disguise her identity. As long as she takes off that false human skin, all those men who claim to be gentle and considerate will run away.

It was the first time that I met a man who loved her deeply even though he knew her true identity.

She is used to pretending, so it is rare that she can be honest with others, so even if she doesn't say it, she actually cherishes this "relationship" - even if it is just as loving as treating a precious toy, but It's not an irreplaceable feeling, it's also a unique first time.

But he is so immortal... This unique man is a good person with a kind heart. If he kills people and sets fires, he will not cause her such a headache. In that case, they will do evil together and do whatever they want, and she can do it for her "sweetheart"'s liking. To hunt more actively for the skins of more beauties, wear them on their own bodies, and satisfy each other's ugly yet closely interdependent desires.

But he was kind-hearted, and she didn't want to him to do evil or make him lose his bottom line. That would be tantamount to destroying a rare treasure in the world.

"That's all...it's not good to see you depressed like this. If you're really so troubled, I'll give you some hope."

She held his cheek with both hands and stroked it gently, her beautiful eyes looking seriously and helplessly. Looking directly into his dazed eyes, he was about to ask something, but his soft red lips blocked all his words.

It was a deep kiss that he had never experienced before, an exchange of saliva, a smooth tongue prying apart the weak lips and teeth, entangled with each other in his mouth, with a hint of sweetness, which made him suffocate, but there was also a wave of excitement coming from the opposite side. The warm breath allowed him to barely breathe, and his consciousness gradually sank in the selfless lingering.

And her eyes were always bright, looking at him without blinking.

After a long time, she let go of her hand pressing his head and wiped the remaining saliva from the corner of her mouth. Her breathing was a little disordered, but it was still much better than Lu Sheng, who was breathing heavily.

"You want that possibility, okay, I will give you this goal, which is to make me fall in love with you, do you understand? You are just an interesting toy in my eyes now, and you are not worthy of changing my mind. , listen, you are not worthy, unless... you can make me really fall in love with you and become the most important man in my life for thousands of years, then I will consider whether to listen to you."

Her eyes flashed. A dazzling and serious look, and a tone that leaves no room for doubt.

"Of course, you can think that I am deceiving you, perfunctory, whatever you want. Anyway, the cake is here for you. What you want to do is up to you. Believe it or not, it is up to you. I am not responsible for these words. Responsibility is not even a deal, but... to put it another step back, if you can really make me fall in love with you, it is not impossible for me to be a good person in the future because of you. Do you understand? ?

"Then...what should I do?"

"I want to go myself! " Do you still want me to teach you how to defeat myself? "

Su Liying almost laughed angrily. She looked at him as if she were looking at a stupid idiot. She grabbed his head with both hands and shook it back and forth until he was dizzy and begged for mercy before he stopped.

"Tsk. ...Forget it, I can't tell you anything else, but one thing is for sure. "

"If you still have a grudge because of the origin of these leather things, then I can only tell you no way, give up on this idea as soon as possible, since you like me, I don't know how much I have in my hands. Bad woman with a life, then don't be so pretentious, either fall in love with these human skins, or get out of here, I'll give you two choices, it's up to you! "

How to choose?

There is no need to think about this question at all.

When the only two ways were placed in front of him, the answer was self-evident. Lu Sheng finally laughed from the bottom of his heart. A little grudge disappeared from this moment. It began to disappear without a trace.

Yes, what on earth was I thinking about before? The more entangled I was, the farther away I was from the real her. Even if the origin of those leather objects was so cruel that it made people tremble, it was a thing of the past. Worrying can't change the past, and it's impossible to give up the possibility of being with her because of it. Doing so will seem hypocritical and has no use except satisfying your own moral obsession. It's better to look at it more openly and

accept her past calmly, maybe Only then can we truly get into her heart.

"I like you, Yuqiu. I will fall in love with every piece of your skin and every identity, so... I will also do my best to make you stay willingly. . "He declared solemnly.

"Well, I'll wait. "

She smiled and nodded.

For some reason, she was relieved, a little inexplicably happy, and there was even a faint excitement and expectation deep in her heart.

The posture of the copy should be like a succubus, attracting people to commit crimes, but at this moment it was filled with... A smile gentler than that of an angel.

For many people and demons who know her existence, she is a lingering haze in their hearts. She is an evil and cruel demon. But who knows, demons can also be tempted. Although it has not yet come, I have just seen a ray of dawn.

But when the door that has been sealed for a long time is opened, it is already a welcoming gesture.

The mystery within it, even if you have lived for thousands of years and experienced countless times in the world of mortals, She has never fully understood the "painted skin" of a hundred lives.

However, she at least knows that it is not bad.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)