More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Qu Huachang Qu Huachang

What's next?

Painted Skin Girlfriend’s Daily Strategy # 4

Please log in to view the image

———————Chapter 4 Gradually Changing Daily Life————————

Lu Sheng made it clear that his goal was to completely conquer Qin Yuqiu and make her truly fall in love with him. In the first few days, he spent almost every moment thinking about how to accomplish this "great undertaking" that had not been accomplished in thousands of years, and a certain painted-skinned girlfriend who was the target of the attack did not stop his enthusiasm. Always deal with him calmly, only reminding him when he goes too far.

Because she knew very well that he would calm down in a few days, and this was indeed the case. Lu Sheng, who was so anxious that he even referred to "Date A Live", soon realized a fact-the clear goal of the strategy was not clear. It cannot bring any substantial changes to his daily life, and it does not require him to do anything specifically.

Originally, their relationship was completely different from that of a normal couple. At the beginning, it was more like a deal where each got what he wanted. The relationship was just his one-sided love. It was not until later that there was some real affection in it, but instead of It’s better to say that you are a lover than a friend—a friend of the opposite sex who is so close that you are even willing to play your lover.

Moreover, because Qin Yuqiu's acting skills are so real, after the initial period of running-in, she played the role of "girlfriend" to the fullest. Regardless of whether she has feelings for him or not, she is very gentle and intimate to him, and she does not seem to be fake at all. .

Because of this, even though he feels that their relationship is getting closer, they still get along with each other the same way they did before.

If she wanted to conquer her, she didn't know how to start. After all, her girlfriend was not an ordinary girl. What she needed was neither the classic means of confession such as 99 roses and candlelight dinner, nor the sweet words of "I love you, I love you".

After all, she is the "painted skin" of the thousand-year-old monster. Whether he can be truly conquered depends on whether his nature can be favored by her. Other than that, all fancy methods are of no use.

As far as her own evaluation is concerned, the dozens of blue roses he tossed in the past few days were not as good as the increase in favorability last night when Sepi's nature broke out and he wanted her to wear "Su Liying" leather goods and hold him to sleep all night. Gao - obviously the latter is actually satisfying his desires.

But she didn't explain, she just smiled wickedly and told him to go on his own, and he could only figure it out on his own. In the end, he didn't figure out the reason, so he had to give up temporarily and still get along with her in his usual attitude, but the result was the opposite. Very good, you can often see her smiling and looking in a good mood, but when asked why, she is still the same Riddler.

On the other hand, the way he and she get along with each other have changed a lot. Before that, she had always been with him as "Qin Yuqiu", whether outside or at home, wearing the same clothes. The most familiar human skin is almost never taken off.

But now, unless she has to appear as "Qin Yuqiu", such as when she goes back to school every day; as long as she has some free time to be alone, she will often appear in front of him with a brand new image, although she will not change a new one every day. leather goods, but there are definitely new surprises.

For example, you disappear while walking, and then when he reaches the door of your house, you jump out from behind and give him a big hug, seducing him with a new and beautiful appearance that you have never seen before,

or you may He was walking alone on the street, and a beautiful passerby next to him suddenly put away her mobile phone and came up to hold his arm, and they twisted together in the envious eyes of everyone.

This had happened more than once, and she never tired of it.

Although Lu Sheng actually enjoyed this kind of surprise from his girlfriend deep down, he really couldn't cope with it. He was always worried that someone who happened to know him next to him would spread some cheating news or something.

Moreover, limited by the memory and acceptance ability of ordinary people, in order to prevent him from suffering from the problem of "as long as she is a pretty girl, everyone looks like her girlfriend", so she restrained herself a little and greatly reduced the number of "face-changing". "Frequency of.

Until the past few days, unless he took the initiative to ask her to wear new leather clothes and have sex with him, the only other identity he had to face now was "Su Liying".

As for "Qin Yuqiu"... Although he wanted to spend more time with this person who had been in love with him for more than three years, she refused in every possible way. The reason was that the leather was tired after being worn for too long, and Lu Sheng also I can only rely on her.

Who let this be his girlfriend?

Fortunately, you can still see Qin Yuqiu every day, but you can't be too affectionate in public. At most, you can hold hands, feed each other, and kiss secretly where others can't see.

After getting rid of the psychological barrier and no longer having any grudge against her good looks and different styles, Lu Sheng found that he accepted it faster than he thought.

If I used to enjoy my beautiful girlfriend without conscience, now I enjoy my girlfriend's charming figure with peace of mind - to a certain extent, it's the same.

The biggest difference is that he is becoming more and more relaxed, no longer as afraid or worried as before, and can express erotic thoughts naturally.

Coincidentally, his girlfriend also likes to seduce him with different furry postures and have sex with him.

Moreover, Lu Sheng had to admit that when it came to amorous feelings, she was really great.

Although the extent is generally limited to touching breasts and kissing, pulling hands and touching thighs, etc., something a little larger requires permission. It is still far from the last level, but even simple actions , she can also be charming and charming, and a charming little look can make his blood flow on the spot.

For the rest, sometimes she would help him use a silicone cup, and sometimes she would give him handjobs or footjobs if she was in a good mood.

All in all, she is absolutely amazing and cannot be overstated.

Of course, they don't do this and that every day. According to the agreement, it is once every three days. Unless Lu Sheng can't help but take the initiative to bring it up, Qin Yuqiu will dotingly comply with his wishes and help him solve it.

Most of the time they get along very seriously, although it's hard to say how serious they are when lovers are intimate.

Especially... when you have such a versatile and enchanting girlfriend as your girlfriend, who will deliberately seduce you in a very wicked way, who is sometimes pure and sometimes charming, and who understands a man's sexual preferences better than men, no matter how upright he is, he will still be subject to you. I can't stand this kind of excitement.

"...So, in summary, should we restrain ourselves a little? You are a "painted skin", not a succubus, okay? You have clearly agreed to do this once every three days, so don't engage in such word games and "little tricks" That's it."

Lu Sheng swallowed the braised pork in his mouth, sighed helplessly, put down his chopsticks, reached under the dining table with his right hand, and patted back those small and beautiful black silk jade feet.

Before that, it had quietly unzipped his pants, reached into his crotch, and used just the right amount of **** to step on, "ravage" and tease his engorged and erect little brother for a full two minutes. His skills were very skillful and flexible. , obviously I often do this kind of thing.

"I'm not saying I don't like it, but I'm saying... our frequency is a bit too high. It was obviously scheduled once every three days before, but you still use this little trick to seduce me every day and make me hard. No, then you pull it back when I’m about to ejaculate, pretending that nothing happened, and make me either take a cold shower or beg you to help me ejaculate... We are not fools, and we make exceptions once or twice. It doesn’t count, but once a day isn’t that a fool’s errand?”

He sighed and continued.

"Furthermore, when you are about to ejaculate, you deliberately stop, and then do it again, and stop at the critical moment to let me hold it in. You repeat it several times before you let me ejaculate... It's okay to try ejaculation management occasionally, just for fun. Too many times it's not good for your health. You were having fun, but I felt uncomfortable."

"Oh? Don't you just like this kind of sentiment? When I borrowed your computer to download the driver yesterday, I saw several items in your favorites. What about the link to this sm book? You say you don't like it, but you actually enjoy it, don't you?"

Sitting across from him at the table, she licked her lips, her smile gentle and charming, her red lips reflected by the oily shine. More attractive.

Today she looks like "Su Liying", but she didn't change into the leather clothing when she got home. Instead, she wore this leather clothing all day long, and even went out in this look.

Because of this, she is still wearing the black silk OL outfit that highlights her figure, showing her mature charm.

"Although I have no interest in SM, and I don't plan to play any queen and **** games for the time being, some of the plots are quite interesting. You can give it a try." She said pointedly.

"Let me make it clear that I have no interest in SM. I collected those books purely because I think the queen's outfit is very sexy. If you have the chance, I would like you to wear it for me, but it doesn't mean that I like to be led by a collar and played with. , these are two different things."

Lu Sheng knocked on the table and protested.

"Of course, I don't deny that some of the plots in it are quite interesting, but... can you please stop stretching your legs over at the dinner table to give me a footjob? Just now I was wondering why you didn't sit next to me today but had to sit across from me. This is why we co-wrote it Playing with this, this is reality, not a book, I still have to eat."

"But isn't eating time the most interesting time? On the surface, the two people were eating dinner without saying a word, but in fact, they were eating dinner. Indescribable things are happening under the invisible table. Even if you are so excited that you are about to ejaculate, you can only **** yourself to stay calm for the sake of face. Don't you think it's fun?"

Su Liying blinked her innocent big eyes, but her tone was full of excitement. Full of wicked expectations.

"Well, it was fun, but it's a pity that I was the one being played." Lu Sheng rolled his eyes. "Besides, there are only two of us at home. We are not going out to eat. Why are we worried about face? No one will see it."

"Don't say that, just think of it as letting my girlfriend relax her tired body and mind after a tiring day. I But for the sake of family livelihood, I have been walking around in high heels for a whole day in the company, and my feet are sore. Why don't you just lend your body to me to soothe me?"

"Stop it, let's not say whether it will be possible with your inhuman physique. You have such a thing as sore feet. Even if you are really tired, shouldn't you take a good rest and soak in hot water or something? What do you mean by playing with my little brother to relieve fatigue? I'm not blind. You stretch like this Isn't it more tiring to step on my dick with your legs across the diameter of a dining table than walking in high heels?"

He didn't even bother to complain.

"We all know that this is just an excuse for you to have sex, but can't the excuse be more suitable? You can't fool people like this. Can't you just ask me to rub your legs after dinner? That's the way The atmosphere is good, the posture is right, I'm full and warm, and I can still think about lust. Wouldn't it be better to take the opportunity to have a black stocking footjob at this time?"

"I see, I understand, so... My dear, I have been standing in the company all day. My legs are so sore~ Can you rub them for me later?"

She nodded like a student who had learned knowledge, and recited a few perfunctory lines in her mouth, but her eyes were full of joy. smile.

Lu Sheng was so angry that he stuffed a large piece of meat into her mouth.

"Okay, let's eat yours. Can't the braised pork stop you from wanting to live a whole life? I cooked it myself. If you like it sweeter, I added a little more rock sugar."

Originally, it was her turn to cook today. Yes, but today Su Liying has disappeared for a whole day since morning. When he sent a WeChat message to ask, he only said that he was a little busy dealing with company affairs, so he could only cook a dinner himself. Fortunately, living together in this In the past two years, he has also developed good cooking skills, which is more than enough to make some home-cooked meals, although he can't compare to his girlfriend who has thousands of years of life experience.

"Hmm, I see you're proud of it."

Su Liying chewed the meat in her mouth and made a vague sound. Her beautiful eyes narrowed to a slit in enjoyment, apparently quite satisfied.

"Not bad, you passed the test. I have spent three years training your cooking skills in vain. From now on

, you will be the one to cook." "That's a good idea. We agreed that we would take turns every day. Don't lie."

"It's just a talk. ."

She conveniently picked up a piece of fat and thin meat for him and put it into the bowl, but she didn't eat it herself. She just supported her chin with one hand and sat there motionless looking at him, with a soft smile on her delicate face. The smile, the sparkle in the beautiful eyes, I don’t know what I am thinking.

"To be honest, don't you think we have a special sense of déjà vu when we get along now?"

"Ah? What do you mean?" Lu Sheng was confused.

"Look, the OL, a beautiful lady with black stockings who has made a lot of money outside but feels empty inside, and the pretty college boy who is kept in charge of housework."

Su Liying pointed to herself and then to him with a smile.

"Every day after a hard day's work, the OL sister comes home and confides her worries to the pretty girl at home, vents her motherhood, and even... vents her suppressed sexual desire. The strong woman who is serious and meticulous about her work outside is liberated when she comes home. She lost her true nature and turned into a hungry she-wolf. She touched him up and down and harassed him wantonly. The pretty boy couldn't bear the harassment, but since she had her financial resources and leverage, she could only endure it silently." "

Except for the pretty boy's appearance, which is slightly worse. Unexpectedly, it's a very classic book combination, isn't it?"

"Hmm... I found that you seem to like this kind of dramatic book plot."

Lu Sheng took a mouthful of rice and swallowed it before saying.

"Because I am a painter, I have experienced and calculated too much life, and I have unknowingly developed the habit of arranging scripts. When I see things developing exactly as I have carefully planned, I will feel a sense of joy. It's very interesting to have the satisfaction of having conquered the world."

She smiled and picked up the bowl and chopsticks again.

Picking up food and eating like an ordinary girl.

Although she no longer had to replenish energy in such an inefficient way thousands of years ago.

But she just loves it.

"However, there are always some things that are out of my control, some are mistakes that make my plan collapse, and some are unexpected surprises."

"I am looking forward to surprises."

"Then I guess Which one?"

Lu Sheng raised his head expectantly.

"Well, it can't be a mistake anyway. You don't have the ability yet, but I can't say it's not a surprise. After all, I know you too well. If I know you too well, it's hard to say there was any surprise. It was only that night. It can be considered a half-surprise for you. After all, it is rare for a man to like me to this extent, and he is also so stubborn. It is a pity that he is not very smart."

She supported her small chin with one hand, her posture was quite girlish.

"But... guessing the outcome in advance is not necessarily a bad thing. On the contrary, it may make people look forward to it more. In short, it all depends on your performance."

Su Liying smiled and said the riddle that she didn't understand.

Lu Sheng didn't dig into it. It wouldn't be a bad thing anyway, and he didn't bother to get to the bottom of it.

"But what do you mean by saying one or two words to me when you are riddle? Isn't it fun?" He took a mouthful of rice dejectedly.

"Sorry, sorry. As compensation for my apology, I will give you some perverted benefits later." She stuck out her tongue playfully.

Wearing "Su Liying" leather goods at the moment, she looks like a dignified OL. Her girlish posture has an inexplicable contrast and cuteness, but it is not inconsistent at all. It seems that any posture that appears on her is natural. generally.

After all, she is an ever-changing beauty with painted skin.

...

"Come here for a moment. Put the dishes and chopsticks there first. You can wash them later. Come here first."

"What are you doing? What's the matter?"

Lu Sheng wiped his hands, took off his apron and came out of the kitchen. Come out and ask doubtfully.

"I can't come to you if I have nothing to do? I'm your girlfriend. Do you need any reason to make out with you? You can just come over anyway."

Su Liying took his arm and sat down on the new fabric sofa. Sitting close together.

The original tattered sofa was thrown away after she bought the house, and other commonly used furniture was also replaced.

"Lie down, yes, just pillow on my lap like this."

Lu Sheng followed the instructions and lay down, resting his head on her closed thighs. The two beautiful legs wrapped in sexy black stockings were full of voluptuous elasticity. Compared with Generally speaking, it is a little plump, but with the exaggerated breast size, it complements each other well. At least it looks pleasing to the eye, and it feels good as a pillow, with a delicate and frictional touch, a warm temperature, and a beautiful body close at hand. fragrant.

"Is this...a knee pillow? There are often such plots in animations. I asked you to try it on me before. Unfortunately, you were wearing "Qin Yuqiu" leather at that time and your figure was not so good. It felt far worse than this time. Now."

Lu Sheng looked up, but he couldn't see her face, and naturally he couldn't see the faint depression on her face. The plump and erect H-cup breasts hung precariously on his chest, covering most of his body. vision.

To be honest, such a scene has quite a shocking visual effect, especially with the warm fragrant nephrite so close at hand, and the soft and beautiful breasts within reach, which inevitably made him a little excited, and his lower body gradually became erect and engorged with blood.

Su Liying naturally knew it, but she didn't say anything. She just flicked it gently, and a little melancholy was replaced by a smile. It seemed that his familiar performance made her feel a little comfort, but soon the ray of sadness returned. emerge.

"Don't be so impatient, and you think I'm torturing you. If you weren't so weak in concentration, would you be able to get excited after being teased by me? I haven't done anything yet. I just gave you a pillow on my knee for a while. It's so exaggeratedly hard."

"Blame me, you are obviously too charming, aren't you?"

"...Hmph, you are glib, but you are right, the leather goods that can become my collection are naturally very attractive. You have something unique, otherwise I won't look down on you, and your sexual fetish is big breasts and black stockings. Just sitting here is equivalent to seducing you." "

But... let's wait a moment. Well, I have something to talk to you about, and I just want to try out the tricks I learned from the anime."

She took out a thin white stick with a fluffy and furry tip, the kind that often appears in anime to pick out ears. Props.

Compared with ear scoops, the actual purpose of this pom-pom stick is to enjoy the feeling of ear canal massage rather than just cleaning dirty things.

She gently stuffed the pom-poms into his ears and twisted the rod left and right. Because her breasts were too big, she had to bend down slightly, and the two soft white rabbits pressed directly on his face. Under the gravity is filled with an exciting sense of oppression.

Su Liying noticed his posture, smiled slightly, and turned his head to the side, changing from lying on his side facing inward to facing upwards. His chest also deliberately sank a few points, and suddenly his whole face was covered. The big breasts right in front of you are completely covered.

Immediately afterwards, she made an action that surprised him even more - she unbuttoned a few buttons under her shirt from her breasts to her abdomen, and then unbuttoned the middle button of her black lace bra. Her breasts, which had lost their restraints, were still natural. Standing upright, but inevitably having a tendency to sag, the soft and smooth breasts tremblingly buried his entire face. Along with the sweet body fragrance, it made people suffocating and **** to leave.

Of course, this posture also made it easier for her to pick out his ears, at least she could see her hands.

Along with the gentle movements, the delicate friction in the ears that made people tremble with comfort, and the supreme enjoyment of having his whole face buried in his chest, Lu Sheng almost completely immersed himself in it, without saying a word, just Selflessly feeling the beauty that belongs to her.

This was exactly the result she wanted.

Even though it was Lu Sheng who was enjoying it, it still made her feel a little happy. It had nothing to do with calculations or bloody cruelty, she just felt happy that she could make him so happy.

She knew very well the origin of this beautiful-looking leather item on her body.

After all, how clean can something like human skin be?

Anyone who had seen the hollow and twisted appearance after they were taken off, except for him, all ran away. Even if they put on human skin later and returned to such a beautiful posture, what they got was still like seeing The monster-like gaze, with only trembling and fear in his eyes, is the same for both men and women.

But he knows that although he was once afraid, now he accepts it calmly and even enjoys it; this leather thing... and even his hundreds of "collections" have other uses. Now she was the only one enjoying herself, but was not tolerated by others, which made her feel sincerely happy.

Since he likes it, let him enjoy it for a while longer.

Su Liying thought to herself.

Lu Sheng didn't know that she actually didn't like sex that much.

Would a "painted-skinned" monster that has lived for more than a thousand years really be so keen on pornography? In ancient times, those rich and noble families had all kinds of tricks, and among the monster clan with different appearances and forms, there were even more weird ones. She had never seen any messy tricks, and she was tired of seeing them.

It was just because he was very interested in this and liked to do such and such things with her that she regained those skills that she had long been tired of seeing from the depths of her memory.

Unconsciously, she became more and more accommodating to him. Not only was he changing, but she was also a little different from before.

She did not reject this change.

The reason is that the word "emotion" cannot be escaped.

Although he himself feels that the progress of the "Strategy" has been delayed, that is just his own feeling. In fact, it is the opposite.

When Lu Sheng was ****, her expectations for him were being realized bit by bit. From the initial fear, rejection and ambivalence of wanting to get closer, to the current habit, he did not take her for granted. Treat her like a monster, but treat her like a normal girl and treat her sincerely.

More importantly, he didn't even think there was anything wrong with this attitude. Even though the right path was right in front of him, he still couldn't find a way to "defeat" her, because he had already regarded it as the basis for getting along with her, just like One can never find the same glasses that fit on the face.

This was one of the reasons why she gradually fell in love with him.

But out of some special psychology, she did not reveal the gradually fermenting feelings, but chose to hide it quietly, smiling and looking forward to the moment when the time was right, and wanted to give him a surprise.

The reason why she could play the role of "girlfriend" so perfectly and maintain the same way and attitude of getting along with her from beginning to end was because she did it deliberately so that he would not notice this change.

But there is no need to tell him this kind of thing. No matter how candid a couple is, they still need some special secrets. She will keep it secret from him, seduce him, and seduce him until the day he discovers it himself.

She carefully picked out his ear. After finishing the left ear, she changed her position and picked out the right ear again. Her expression was focused and meticulous, with a faint smile on her face. If her enemies saw the cruel and terrifying witch, "Painted Skin" also has such a docile side, and for a moment I might even wonder if I have found the wrong person.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Hmm..."

Lu Sheng buried his face in her chest and answered vaguely.

"Speaking like a human being, don't give him any sweetness, you will be so presumptuous."

Su Liying frowned slightly, and twisted his ears to express her dissatisfaction. At the same time, she straightened her waist and let the fresh air flow into him again. between her nose, but her own face could not help but be a little rosy at this time. After all, the airflow caused by Lu Sheng's breathing flowed directly through the gap between her cleavage, which also made her a little sensitive - especially when he deliberately took big breaths. .

"Oh... I mean, it's very comfortable. Can you let me lie down for a while?"

"The knee pillow doesn't matter. You can lie down if you want. I don't mind, but don't think about burying your chest. I wanted to give you some New benefits, but you sniffed so much like a cow, your breath made my chest itchy. Let me wait until I feel better next time. This time it is over."

She hummed twice and started again. She fastened her bra, buttoned her shirt, and once again wrapped her big breasts under the cover of clothing, leaving only their round and thought-provoking outlines.

"Ah... I thought I could enjoy it for a while longer, but forget it if you don't want to. In fact, the knee pillow is quite good. This kind of slightly fleshy leg pillow is really great."

Lu Sheng lay comfortably on her On my thighs, I didn’t want to move at all.

"Who told you to like this? No wonder when I gave you a knee pillow when I was "Qin Yuqiu", you looked uninterested and didn't say anything when I asked you."

"How dare I say that... Do you want to Do I think my girlfriend’s legs are too thin and sexy? Generally speaking, this kind of boyfriend will be beaten to ****." Lu Sheng spread his hands helplessly.

"I didn't know your true identity at that time. Ordinary girls can't have so many skins with different body shapes like you. You can wear whatever skin you like. That's because I'm a girl. It’s you who am my friend, so I dare to comment on what’s good and bad about your figure, and even pick and choose.”

“Because you know, as long as you tell me, I will change it into what you like according to your ideas. Leather goods, right?"

Su Liying pinched his cheek gently.

Even though you couldn't see her face lying on her lap, you could still feel her joyful mood.

"I didn't say that...it's just that you are indulging me. I just brought up an idea. It's up to you whether you like it or not. No matter how much I like you, I can't go against your wishes."

Lu Sheng tilted his head, a little embarrassed . .

"It doesn't matter, you have such an idea. I'm actually quite happy. If you like any of my furs, just say it boldly." "

Then what if I want to say that I like "Qin Yuqiu"?"

"No," Qin Yuqiu "The emotional factor is too heavy, and you are a nostalgic person. If I have Qin Yuqiu's skin with you every day, you won't ask for anything else. This won't work."

She shook her head with a smile.

"What I hope is that you can accept and even enjoy the beauty of every piece of my skin. Even if these beauties do not belong to me, a monster, but were deceived and robbed by me, as long as there is another person If you like me in human skin like this, it doesn't matter if it's true or not."

"...Why do I feel like there's something in your words? It sounds really distressing." Lu Sheng raised his eyebrows. "Did something happen?"

"Oh? When did you become so sharp?"

Su Liying seemed a little surprised.

"It's not that I'm sharp, it's that you don't hide much in the first place. With your acting skills, it's easy to hide it from me. How could I see through your disguise?

" I called you over, and you cleaned your ears and used facial cleanser. You probably just wanted to talk about something in your heart, but you were too embarrassed to say it directly, so you guided the topic half-heartedly and let me take the initiative to ask."

Lu Sheng knew very well what kind of abilities he had. Qin Yuqiu could deceive him without any flaws for three years without being discovered. It was obviously impossible for ordinary trivial things to reveal any obvious flaws.

"You too...haven't I already said it? You don't need to be so secretive in front of me, and you don't have to worry about anything. No matter what you say, I am willing to believe you unconditionally." "

Of course I know, you did promise so. , so I rarely lie in front of you, but I am also a girl after all... Even bad women who are good at lying have things that they are embarrassed to say directly, so can you please understand my long-lost girlish heart."

She hummed softly and pushed him coquettishly.

"Okay, okay, I don't understand girls' hearts. I was wrong."

Lu Sheng raised his hands to admit defeat.

"So you've made such a big detour, and you've almost paid out the benefits. What do you want to say?"

"Hmm, do you really want to listen?"

"As long as it's what you want to say, I'm willing to listen."

Lu Sheng smiled and was about to sit up, but his girlfriend pressed her shoulders and pushed her back onto her soft and plump black stockings. Looking up, he could only see a pair of extremely erotic H-cup breasts. But she couldn't see her face at all.

"You don't have to get up. Since you like knee pillows so much, just lie there and listen."

"But then I can't even see your face."

[This is the effect I want]

Naturally, she would not say this out loud.

Because she didn't want him to see her sad look.

Even though such a small gesture actually doesn't mean much.

"No matter how hard I fuck you, you won't even be able to lie down on your thighs. Can't your long black stocking legs stop you?"

"Okay, okay, you say it, you say it."

"Well... where should I start? Well, let's start from this morning. As you know, I have been out since this morning."

She narrated in a leisurely manner.

"When you sent us a WeChat message to ask, I told you that I was in the company and working, so I went out wearing "Su Liying" clothes. In fact, it wasn't that I lied to you, and it wasn't the company I went to." "

Then. What did you do?" Lu Sheng was a little confused.

"Go kill someone."

Her words were soft and calm, but with a faint murderous intention. Of course, they were not directed at the man who was sleeping on her lap. Even so, they made him instinctively uneasy.

"You said it so succinctly and without any cause or effect. I don't know what to say." Lu Sheng said helplessly.

"...I thought you would be angry. After all, I promised you that I would never do the same thing again."

"So I'm waiting for your next words. I can't say bad things to you just because of one or two words." , you are my girlfriend, how can I still trust you?"

"...Well, thank you, I'm very happy."

A faint smile appeared at the corner of her mouth, and her slightly indifferent expression softened a lot.

"So, the person you killed is..."

"The enemies from the past...although they can't be counted, they are just a few crooked melons and cracked jujubes who came to my territory to cause trouble. They have a little strength, but the demons under them cannot withstand it. , and it happened to be in this city that I personally took action."

"Of course, I did not violate the agreement with you. Those people are basically not good people. Most of them will go to the eighteenth level of hell like me. The evil demons or evil people who are not exaggerated have been hacked by my forces and ruined their plans, so they gathered to cause trouble for me. They don't look good, and I can't even look down on them when they are made into leather goods."

She said . I lightly skipped some unnecessary descriptions, skipped many bloody things, and just picked up some that could be said.

"But there is a girl who is interesting and looks pretty good...what a pity."

"You...kept her skin and made it into leather goods?"

Lu Sheng hesitated for a moment, then asked.

"No, I promised you. Although this can't be considered a transaction, it's just a trophy, but you will probably mind. Plus, she's not qualified yet. She's just an ordinary-level beauty. I can't afford to give up for such a trivial matter. You're not happy." She shook her head.

"Besides, I didn't kill her. I just broke her hand and let her go. This was all for your sake."

"...Could it be someone I know?"

"That's not the case, she I have never met you before. I said it was for your sake because I was afraid that if you knew the truth and felt sorry for her and had a grudge against me, I would simply let her go mercilessly. After all, she was related to the previous few companies. The trash whose name I don't even bother to remember is different."

Where he couldn't see, Su Liying's delicate brows had a hint of depression, and her expression was unusually confused and worried.

"She came to me to seek ****. As for the ****...it was because I killed her sister, put on her sister's skin, and used her sister's identity to get along with her...or in other words, I deceived her for a whole life. One year, I played a sisterly relationship with her for a year, but during that time, her former boyfriend was also attracted to me, abandoned her whom I had been in love with for a long time, and came to show my courtesy, although I did not agree to him, But it is impossible for those two people to continue their relationship."

"So, after I felt a little bored and almost tired of playing with her sister's skin and identity, I exposed my identity myself, and since then she has She hated me deeply because other things took up my energy at the time, and she gradually forgot to silence me. I thought she could do nothing with her ability, but what surprised me was that she actually let her I found some clues and found part of my power to seek **** on me."

"..."

Lu Sheng was silent. He knew that his girlfriend had done too many bad things in the past to count, and he was ready to be with her. He was mentally prepared to bear it together, but he still didn't know what to say about this kind of **** plot of a sadistic master that could be drawn in comics for at least thirty chapters.

According to the dramatic development of the comics, Yuqiu should be the kind of cruel bad woman villain who was killed by a thousand cuts, and she is the villain who eats lunch next to her sooner or later.

But reality is not a cartoon after all, and there are not so many possibilities.

"Of course, this was all before I met you more than three years ago. After that, I didn't have time to do anything bad, but hatred is difficult to clean up in a short time, especially for Yaohe who has a long lifespan. The cultivator's hatred.

She sighed softly and held his hand with both hands. The touch was warm and delicate, and the movement was a little nervous.

"I know that you sympathize with her experience. It doesn't matter. I don't intend to object or interfere with anything. After all, according to your moral values, I do owe her a blood debt. If you hate me for this, I have no reason to refute.

"But if you still like me, you have to face this kind of thing. After all... you like a bad woman who has countless lives on her hands. You don't just use transactions to get beautiful women. " Appearance, that's just a general situation. Sometimes...if I'm in a bad mood, I will occasionally take it by ****. And more than once, my past was much crueler and worse than you imagine. "

"It's okay if it's just me. I usually don't bother to deal with people who come to seek ****. I just kill them all. When I encounter those who are outstanding in appearance and suit my liking, I leave the skins for collection. "

Su Liying said lightly, and she could feel her hands clenching slightly, and then loosening them quickly.

"But if you want to be with me, you will inevitably encounter all kinds of hatred caused by my past evil deeds, and You are not the righteous party, and this gap may make you uncomfortable. "

Of course, in order not to make things difficult for you, I will be more merciful in the future. When I meet someone like her who comes to seek ****, I don't mind letting them go as long as I can, and try not to kill them. Anyway, I have enough strength to protect them." You are considerate, and few people can kill me, so it is not a big problem, but those whose relatives and friends I have killed will not think well of you, and will only regard you as an evil person who is working as an accomplice. You must be mentally prepared. . "

"Ok, I know. "

Lu Sheng sighed helplessly.

"I have thought a lot these days. To be honest, I was indeed scared. Even... there were two days when I didn't know whether I should stay with you, but since that day , I figured it out, I can't just kill you, you are the girl I like. If I want to kill you, I will kill myself first. There is no way to change the past, all I can do is focus on the future. "

No matter what, I like you. This will never change. Those who seek ****, let them come. Those who want to hate me, hate me. If you think you can show mercy, let them go. Kill those who threaten you." If you kill someone, then I'll kill you. Do I still blame you like a stupid idiot for not killing someone? "

I'm not a saint, so my top priority is to ensure your safety. Your ability to live well is the most important thing to me."

"Huh... As long as you can figure it out, I'm worried that you've got into trouble again. " "

Su Liying finally smiled and breathed a sigh of relief.

"That's not it. How can I get into the problem that I have struggled with once and have the answer? I have found my real goal, which is Once I find a way to guide you, there won’t be so many problems to contend with. "

Seeing that the problem that was troubling her was solved, Lu Sheng also breathed a sigh of relief. Instead of leaning on her lap to continue enjoying, he sat up from her soft and fragrant lap pillow and prepared to go back to the kitchen to wash the dishes - - As soon as he took two steps, she grabbed his arm and pulled him back. His expression was a bit like "You want to leave now?" "

Who told you that this is something I'm struggling with? This little thing doesn't bother me. I just mentioned it in passing because I was worried that you would be unhappy. If it were me, I wouldn't even bother to think about it. Just a small problem. "

After all, she has no concept of good and evil. When she meets someone she likes, she can be as gentle as a close sister next door. However, when facing people she has no interest in, whether they are enemies or passers-by, they are all the same to her. Weeds are just like weeds, just cut them off if you find them annoying.

It was just because Lu Sheng happened to be a good person that she said such things. Her concern was not about good or evil, but because she didn't want Lu Sheng to dislike her.

"If it's not this, then what else can bother you so much?"

Seeing that she was still pestering him and not letting go, Lu Sheng had **** but to sit back - of course, the knee pillow was gone, although he kind of wanted to. He lay back, but still didn't have the nerve to speak, so he just sat next to her.

"Yes."

She nodded lightly.

"It was the woman I mentioned before who came to seek ****. I had a symbolic fight with her...or rather, when I bullied her unilaterally, her scolding words made me a little concerned and I almost couldn't bear it. Stop killing her, haha... If it would be better if she died, it means she is lucky."

She squeezed out two dissatisfied snorts from her nose.

"Oh? What did she scold you for? According to your nature, shouldn't you be too lazy to listen? Why would you care about the insults of people who don't matter to you?" "

...When I was alone in the past, I was indeed I don’t really care, but after all, now that I have you by my side, things are a little different, and her words of scolding me just made me care a lot."

Su Liying narrowed her beautiful eyes, with a heart-stopping look in her expression. , Fortunately, it was not directed at Lu Sheng, it was just a display of emotions to a certain extent, not just anger, but also many other things that could not be distinguished.

"She said that I am a monster wearing human skin but without a human heart."

"She said that peeling off the skin of others and taking it as your own is fake no matter how good-looking it is. The truth inside me is probably worse than imagined. Even more ugly and dirty."

She calmly repeated the hateful insults she had just heard not long ago, and her clenched hands showed that she was in a bad mood.

"I don't really care if I have a human heart or not."

"But... Lu Sheng, I want to know, if my true form is really as ugly and disgusting as she said, would you still like me as much as you do now?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)