More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vyrens Vyrens

Are you ready to start your anal-only quest for power?

PROLOGUE: Your mentor initiates you to anal sex before sending you off on your quest.

"It is time.”

Your mentor stood with her back to you at the entrance of your little hut, staring at the greying sky. There was a fatality to her tone. You put down your spoon and stared down at your bowl of bark broth, opening your prescient senses: tree leaves had swirled in a lazy circle, and a piece of chipped bark floated outside of it; there, you read your departure.

"Time?" you echoed.

Ever since Segora had started your education in the magical arts, over a decade ago, she had alluded to the day, in a distant future, when you would grow into a young man and leave her to go on your own quest. This culmination was "indispensable to the achievement of your fullest potential", as she put it. You had always known the day would come, but even though you were now indeed a young man, and your power had surpassed your mentor’s, it felt sudden. You thought back on the last few idle weeks, going over old lessons... Had Segora been delaying the inevitable?

She turned to meet your gaze. In this instant of knowing, the one question she had never answered hung between you.

"I've taught you everything I know about magic," she said. “Except—"

"Sexual transference," you finished.

The shadow of a smile crossed her eyes.

"Eager, are we?"

"I want to know… But I'm not sure I'm ready to leave you.”

"It is time," she repeated. "You see it too."

She closed the wooden door of the hut.

“No point in me delaying this anymore."

She walked over to you as she disrobed, shrugging her druidic vest off so casually that you would think there was nothing unusual there.

"W-what are you do…” you started, trailing off mid-sentence.

The ageless druidess was the only family you'd ever known, both like a surrogate mother and sister to you. As wise as she was playful, as beautiful as she was wild, as distant as she was here. You had never seen her naked before, and the sight of her smooth tan skin had an almost hypnotic effect as it came into view; the glorious globes of her breast, her toned belly, her trimmed pussy, her long, long legs... Even though you knew her to be almost a hundred years old, she looked like humans looked in their thirties: druids were said to live up to two hundred years, and most of this time they would look the way they had when their body reached adulthood.

“Get naked with me,” she said.

Blood rushed to your head; your whole body tensed up. Uncertain, but aroused beyond measure, you stood up and started slipping out of your tunic. Your eagerness seemed to make her smile. As she made her way around the table to you, she asked:

“In your readings, have you learned anything about the source of your father's power?”

You had never mentioned your research to Segora, but the surprise at her knowing didn't register under the shock of the current circumstance.

“Not much more than what you told me,” you said, out of breath, as you let your tunic bunch up at your feet. “He found an obscure way to grow his power beyond what anyone had ever achieved, and he became one of the most feared men on the face of Eratheal.”

In the last few years, you and Segora had stopped by many towns, but only four cities big enough to deserve a library. In your time there, you had come up with excuses to abscond and read everything you could find about the darkest, evilest mage of remembered times; the one who had had the five realms trembling, and uniting for the first time in history to defeat him. There was a lot of speculation, but no definitive answers as to the source of his powers. Though, from what you could gather, it most likely pertained to the only topic Segora had continuously pushed aside as she raised you into a young mage, and a young man. Now seemed about the right time to try her again, and so you asked:

“It was… sex, wasn’t it?”

The naked druidess stepped in front of you and peeked at your engorged manhood, straining against the fabric of your underwear. She pressed a gentle hand against your chest, and you let yourself fall onto your chair.

"When mages have sex," she said, "it moves their well of magic. Unless the willpower of the mage is iron-strong, it can have devastating consequences.”

This you knew: it was the reason Segora had forever prohibited you from masturbating. Early on, she had warned you of the incredible hold sexual desire could have over you, and how giving in to it would waste your magical potential. Ever since the awakening of your sexual desire as a teen, you had felt surges of magic pulsing in your blood, a tension that grew stronger every day, for years, and you had felt the need for release, yet never waned, until the of the magic coursing through you was almost indistinguishable from the stirrings of your libido.

“Your father found a way to use sex magic in ways no one had thought possible. We don’t understand exactly how he did it, but we have our suspicions."

Segora pushed your legs open and kneeled in between them. Her hand caressed your thigh, coming dangerously close to your tenting manhood.

"You have inherited a lot from him. You might be our best chance at dismantling the remainder of his influence on Eratheal. If you can keep showing that amazing willpower.”

Her finger traced the outline of your cock through your underwear. You gulped.

“Your abstinence has kept your well of magic intact throughout the most crucial phase of your development. It’s allowed your power to grow without leakage. Now that your aura has settled, your well of magic brims with more potential than I've ever seen."

She licked her lips.

“Very few men make it this far in life without succumbing to the need for release and wasting their seed.”

Her hand found its way into the thigh opening of your undergarment and wrapped itself around the pulsing flesh of your hard cock. Your mouth opened, but no sound escaped as she massaged you under the thin fabric.

"It's time. You are an accomplished young mage, but you have reached the culmination of your innate abilities. The only way for you to grow past your current power class is to master the most dangerous form of magic, the one your father excelled at: sexual transference.”

"Mm-hm..."

Though she presented you with information you had sought for years, in this moment, it was all you could do to register her words while you savoured her ministrations.

"Dissipare", she whispered, and she blew some air on your crotch: your underwear immediately dissipated into dust, revealing the lewd sight of her hand caressing your cock. You had never seen her perform the Disintegrating spell in such an arousing fashion, her face so close to your manhood. Next to you, your bowl of bark broth started bubbling on the table, and your cock throbbed dangerously in her soft grip.

"Huh-unh," she warned. "Not yet.”

Frost appeared over the druidess' hand, her skin cooling rapidly around your burning erection. You gasped. The sensation wasn't unpleasant, but the sudden temperature change halted your rising sexual tension. She held your pulsating cock in her magically cold hand, unmoving, and spoke with the authority you had come to expect from your mentor.

"Our power swells when we engage in sex. But have sex heedlessly, and you risk parting with a portion of your magic. Let lust control you, and your magic will become unwieldy, drifting from your grasp. Many mages fail to control their urges, and thus have riddled themselves with magical leaks.”

With that, she gave a gentle, agonizing tug on your erect cock and let it slip out of her icy hand.

"I know controlling yourself this long hasn't been easy... but, it was the best way to prepare you for what comes next.”

Segora stood up, bringing her glistening pussy into view. She brought her hand to touch it.

"See?" Her fingers glistened with juices. "Almost a century roaming this land, and still my pussy salivates for your cock. Lust assails all of us. But if I were to ride you right now, if you lost yourself inside my pleasure-hungry hole, you would be gifting me some of your magical potential. That form of sexual transference is how most common folks have sex. It mingles the auras of the lovers in a powerful way; it can create life. But for mages, it means magical wells pour into each other. Since your well is bigger than mine, such an act would benefit me and leave you weakened, your power diluted. You aren't likely to find anyone that matches your power.”

You nodded, taking in all the information while trying to clear your thoughts. Your imminent orgasm had been delayed by the druidess' cold grasp on your cock and her eerie warnings, but this was the sexiest situation you had ever been in; you were still naked, and your cock was still standing rock hard, begging for attention. Segora eye's rested on it, and she lowered herself to the floor in front of you again.

"Even now, part of me longs to bury you in my mouth until your potent seed fills me, she said, almost to herself. "If I fed on your pleasure, I could grow my well of magic even more."

She proceeded to lick your cock from root to head in a quick, lavish motion. You shuddered in pleasure and moaned with her, even as your mind warned you to stop her. You didn’t want to give away your magic, did you? But in this moment, your sex-starved body was hers. She had raised you; you owed her your power; if she wanted to collect payment now, who were you to refuse her? She pulled her head back and brought her soothing cold hand back to the base of your cock.

"Segora..."

"Sshh..."

Locking eyes with you, she synced her breathing with yours, a technique you had done together many times: as her breathing calmed, so did yours. When she saw you settled in the rhythm of her breath, and the rhythm of her hand’s motion on you, she spoke again, in a calm voice:

"This was just to give you a taste of what's out there... If even I feel the pull of your sexual aura, others will. And you, young mage, will have to be strong. Many, many creatures feed on sexual energy. Magical leeches will flock to you during your travels. They can sense your magic, as I can, and they would suck it out of you through their hungry mouths or offered pussy. They will offer you ecstasy, but steal your power from you.”

Her hand left you; you panted, feeling both relieved and anguished at the sudden lack of sensation.

“To keep your magical integrity, you will need to choose carefully how to expand your sexual energy. You will have to tame your lust and that of others. Sometimes, it will be a battle of will. Today,” she smiled “you would have lost, making me stronger. But for this final lesson, I will yield to you. Consider it a parting gift.”

Then, she walked to the little chest next to her bed and recovered a flask made of purple glass. Before your eager eyes, she uncorked it and poured an oily substance over her hand. Soon, your eyes rolled back into your head as the delicious sensation of her touch returned, made slippery with the oil she rubbed all over your erect cock.

“To grow your well of magic,” she continued, “you have to make your sexual partners submit to you. Own your pleasure and theirs. Let them relinquish their body and their will, tipping the balance of sexual transference fully in your favor. Lead them into a state of subservient satisfaction, where their pleasure is beholden to yours. The most potent way for a mage to do so is to fuck them through their most orifice.”

She turned around and presented her perky butt to you. A pink jewel shone between her tan-skinned cheeks. Your cock throbbed again as she peeked over her shoulder at you.

"Now, Magnus, would you please remove this jewelled wand from my ass?"

Are you ready to take your master's ass and grow your well of magic?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)