More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Vyrens Vyrens

Are you ready to take your master's ass and grow your well of magic?

No, I want to fuck her face first.

"Now, Magnus, would you please remove this jewelled wand from my ass?" said your mentor, as she pushed her butt towards your face.

Her perky ass looked delicious, but another hunger called to be satisfied first.

"I will. After you take me inside your mouth.”

She froze, the jewel in her ass sparkling in front of your eyes, before she turned to face you. Surprise and something else—excitement?—animated her voice.

“That would be playing with fire, my young apprentice. Are you so eager to part with your magic?”

“No. But I want to feel your mouth around me. You say people will tempt me, magical leeches you called them. You say sex will sometimes be a battle of wills. Let me battle yours here.”

The naked druidess stared at you with assessing eyes. You knew that stare. It was the same you had seen in your latest training bouts with her, when you slung spells at each other in mock combat, and it had become clear that you could contend with her, even beating her more and more often in recent times. She pursed her lips. Slowly, deliberately, Segora kneeled between your legs.

“I like seeing this assertive side of you,” she said. “Is it my tongue on you that ignited you so?”

“You know it did.”

She grabbed your cock and licked it languidly from root to tip, as she had done a minute ago, collecting the oily substance she had coated it with—but this time, your hand reached her hair as her tongue passed underneath your cockhead, and you guided her down on it; she followed your cue, taking you inside her hungry mouth. She slid down gracefully, easily, and kept going without you having to push, until her nose pressed against your belly. You felt a spark of magic in her throat and let out a groan, savoring the best sensation you had ever known, hoping this instant could prolong forever. She stayed down and rotated her head one way, and the other, letting you feel the different embraces of her gullet around you. Heaven.

In a continuous motion, she slid all the way back up. You gasped, and she smiled at you.

“Is that what you wanted, my apprentice?”

You nodded and said: “More.”

She gazed at your oily, saliva coated cock, unmoving. Calculating, you knew. Calculating the risks of indulging you some more. You stood up from the chair, lording in front of her, your cock demanding attention.

“You’ve worked so hard,” she muttered. “It would be a shame.”

"Open your mouth."

She looked up at you, her eyes unreadable, and opened her mouth, her tongue lolling. Her nonchalance felt like a challenge. You grabbed her hair again and aligned her gaping mouth with your erect cock. You pulled her into you as you plunged into her mouth.

“Glck!"

The warm wetness made you moan. You looked down and she was staring at you, bravely. Your cock filled her mouth, yet this time two inches remained outside. You plunged in again and again.

“Gluck! Gluck! Glck!"

Despite your effort, you couldn’t seem to drive yourself in to the hilt. And she kept staring at you, defiantly. You pulled her head back.

“What are you playing at?” you asked.

“Me?”

“Let me in all the way.”

“You’re so greedy, my apprentice. Perhaps, I shouldn’t have waited so long to allow you to unleash your—Glck!”

You tried again, but met that same resistance. You pulled her off, and she gasped for air.

“You ask a lot of me,” she said.

“As you have always asked a lot of me.”

She nodded at you, solemn, and took a deep breath. This time, as you drove yourself in, you noticed that same spark of magic you had felt earlier: she had reshaped the size of her throat to accommodate your cock. Her nose flattened on your belly, her chin rested on your ballsack, and her throat embraced the entirety of your manhood. Her spittle dripped down your balls, and you fucked her throat lazily, with little shallow thrusts that meant you never exited it. She took it like only a magic user could have. When you felt her running out of air, you pulled her out for a deep breath.

“Good girl,” you said and you repeated your treatment.

As you held her head in place against your lower body, your cock twitching in the depths of her oesophagus, you felt her stirring under you and noticed one of her arms reaching behind her. She extracted the jewelled wand from her ass and let it roll on the floor. Her hands came back up to rest on your thighs, in a docile position.

Your mentor had always been a pillar of strength, someone you looked up to, whose attention you craved, whose respect and admiration you sought. The sight of her in such a position hit you with a surge of lust, and you resumed fucking her face with abandon, moving her head along your shaft, driving yourself to the hilt at every pass. You knew you were supposed to enjoy her ass, but the danger of chopping off some of your power didn’t matter anymore. You just couldn’t let go of her, enraptured in the glorious feeling and sound of your facefucking.

“Glck! Glck! Mmphh! Gluck! Gluuck! Glck! Mmmphh!! Gluck! Glck!” she glucked.

Ready to unleash your sexual energy, you tensed up and accelerated your fucking—until suddenly, kinetic erupted from her open palms, hurling you back down on your chair.

“Enough,” she said, wiping off a string of saliva from her abused mouth. “You’ve had your fun. Now, let’s get back on track with the lesson.”

She stood and handed you the purple glass jar she had discarded on the table. You hesitated; a voice in your head screamed at you to fight back, take control. But, you knew better than to deny your mentor. She had indeed indulged you, you could well indulge her. You grabbed the bottle and poured some more oil on your cock, replicating what she had done earlier, massaging it evenly, as she turned to offer you her beautiful ass again. Her hand reached behind her thighs, found your hard, glistening cock and aligned it between her asscheeks.

“Let me show you the only true way you can satisfy your lust and grow your power,” she exhaled. “Let me guide you through anal sex.”

She pressed your cock against her tiny opening: the warm, oily resistance lasted for a second, then the druidess' dark anus kissed the tip of your cock. You both let out a gasp as she let herself sink unto it, and the head of your cock disappeared into her derriere.

“Ugh! Mmm, there it is…” she moaned. "Don't move. Let me take you in."

Sweat dripped down the muscles of her back while her heart-shaped ass engulfed you, one millimetre at a time. Her legs spasmed between yours; her tensed hands found support on your wide open knees.

Do you let her ride you to your climax?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)