More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Vyrens Vyrens

Do you let her ride you to your climax?

No, I need to take control!

While Segora’s heart-shaped ass engulfed you, her legs spasmed between yours and her tensed hands found support on your wide open knees.

“Segora, you don’t know what you’re doing to me,” you murmured through clenched teeth. “I want you so bad.”

“You have me, Magnus. Tonight, you have me.”

You twisted your forearm around your mentor's ponytail and clenched her dark hair in your hand.

“Then let me have you,” you said as you pulled, lifting her chin up. She gasped.

“Magnus—”

You pulled on her hair some more and slapped her supporting hand away, forcing her to fall back and impale herself fully on you.

“Ughn!” you both cried out at the same time.

The oil coated on your cock spluttered on your thighs as you grabbed her hips and pressed her ass against you.

“Uhn! Magnus... What are you doing to me...”

“Making sure you submit to me, as you said.”

“I am giving you my ass, what more do you—“

“On the floor,” you muttered in her ear.

Your command cut off her hesitation. She relaxed and you pushed on her back, bending her over, still holding her hair to control her descent. She obeyed your cues as you carefully slid off the chair, keeping your dick lodged inside her ass until her knees found the floor.

“Okay, okay,” she said. “Alright, hold my hair. Fuck me.”

You did. You pulled her head up and fucked into her.

“Ah! Fuck,” she let out. “Fuck me. Fuck me, Magn-aaahhh! Fuck!"

Fuck her you did. She had offered you her ass, and you were taking it. You pounded into her derriere with all your might, revelling in her moans and cries, pitches you’d never heard from her.

"Hnn hnn huh hunh! Ahh! Arrh! Ugh! Huh!”

Your groans mixed with her as you picked up your pace.

"Slap my ass," she cried.

You slapped her ass; she cried out; you slapped again, and she cried out some more. You felt your magic swell, as if you held a thousand spells and they were all going to blast out together.

“Yes!” she let out, “Yes! Yes! Magnus! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Yes! Yes! Come for me! Come for me!”

You let out a guttural cry as the first orgasm of your life rocked you, sending waves of power up your spine, out your limbs, and through the space around you, knocking your bowl off the table, the broth turning into steam in the air. You grabbed her hips and ground her against you as your cock spurted inside her conquered ass. She cried out:

“Oh! I’m—! No! I’m cum—ohhnghhh!”

And she ground her ass against you as you plowed into her, and she shook around you, and groaned in unison. As you held her pleasure-wrecked body impaled under your spurting cock, you felt your aura balloon and blast over her like a midday sun. She was yours. You crumpled over her and it was over. You stopped moving. The only sound in the room was the mingling of your breaths.

“Wow,” you said after a while.

“Huh-uh” she agreed.

She pushed her butt against you, iliciting a moan from you. The smell of her hair, sweat and dripping sex filled your nostrils. You savored the closeness. Despite your prescient abilities, you hadn’t seen that one coming. Nothing could have prepared you for that.

“Why did you keep that from me again?” you said, still ecstatic.

“Mmmm,” she chuckled. “Can’t you see? Can’t you see, now, how dangerous it can be? Sex is addictive, Magnus. Very addictive.”

She propped herself up on her elbows, and you sighed as she crawled out from under you, your still-hard cock leaving the snugness of her ass. She walked to her druidic robes on the floor.

“Now that you’ve had it, you will crave it even more. But unless you control your urges and limit yourself to anal sex, you’ll be trading away your power for fleeting pleasures. You understand?”

“Huh-uh.”

As far as you were concerned, anal sex had been amazing. Limiting yourself to that didn’t seem like such a loss. On the contrary, it felt like a whole new beautiful world had just opened. Stunned into beatitude by the sheer bliss of your first sexual experience, you stayed flat on your belly, naked, covered in sweat, and watched, as Segora dressed back into her druidic clothes and started packing your travel bag. You saw her stuff the purple glass jar, with the oil she had used earlier, inside it. She packed some dry food, a map, your alchemy kit…

“I felt something,” you said, dreamily. “When I…”

She stopped and raised an eyebrow at you. Then, she smiled, for you didn’t know how to talk about sex yet.

“When you came,” she finished for you.

“Yes.”

“I sure hope you felt something, Magnus Wanderlust.”

“Oh I did. When I… came… in your ass, I felt… like… something opened in the world. Possibilities. Infinite possibilities. Like the rise of a new day.”

Her smile faded and thoughts wrinkled her eyebrows.

“When you released yourself up my ass, our auras linked, but in a unilateral way. As I intended it. The seed of power you shot inside me remains inaccessible to me, but you’ll be able to draw on it when I’m nearby. Your power will benefit from it. What puzzles me is…”

She held back her tongue, but as was common between you, you knew her thoughts without her having to express them.

“You… came as well,” you finished.

“Yes. Even though I had controlled myself. I wasn’t going to. I wasn’t even near. But when you shot your seed up my ass, the orgasm took over. Your orgasm. It… took over me.”

She let her words hang and you saw a shadow sweep across her face.

“Does that mean I stole some of your power?” you asked.

Her dark eyes lifted to meet yours and a shiver trailed down your neck.

“I’m not sure what it means,” she said. “I’ll have to investigate. I’ll let you know what I find when we meet in Hajelzore, two weeks from now.”

With that, she threw your travel bag at you. It hit your back and fell next to you.

“What? Hajelzore?” you mumbled, clenching your bag.

“You didn’t think I’d just abandon you, did you? It’s time for you to go on your own journey, but I can help you take the first steps. There's a temple in Hajelzore you should see. You have what you need for the journey there. If I'm not there in two weeks, wait another week. If I'm not there then, go your own way. You might want to talk to Aerlyn Soltana. You can reveal yourself to her, she'll help you. Otherwise, keep using aliases. Your name is your doom."

She went to the door. Her long wooden staff rested next to it; she grabbed it and swung her own travel bag over her shoulder.

"Are you leaving already?" you asked, still buttnaked on the floor.

She froze for a second. You noticed that long, lonely strand of curly dark hair dangling out of her ponytail, again. She turned to you, treating you with what would be your last vision of her as your mentor, your tutelage in the magical arts now complete. She smiled. For one last time, you saw Segora Featherheart, not the naked goddess who took your cock in her beautiful ass a few minutes ago, but the powerful, wild, wise, and fiercely independent druidess who had raised you, taught you everything you knew.

“Now that you’ve had your sexual awakening," she said "lust will saddle your mind. I don't think it wise for us to spend the night here together."

She's afraid, you sensed, though you couldn't tell exactly what she feared.

"This is not goodbye," she said. "I'll see you soon." Then, after a moment's hesitation: "I can’t make your choices for you, Magnus, but if you ask me, your destiny is too great for you to waste. Don't expend your sexual energy, unless it's to come inside someone's ass. Find allies, willing anal sex partners, and grow your power. Are you still committed to becoming the most powerful mage you can be?”

Will you honour your mentor’s wishes for you and do your best to fulfill your destiny?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)