More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which page would you like to look at next?

PC Gods of the Panthion

Olok: Change

Known as the shifting god, Olok is torn between both order and chaos. Olok's form is inconsistent, but is usually a möbius strip covered in an ever changing pattern. Olok is excited by the upcoming undertaking, but worries that it's desires might not be appreciated by the other gods.
Olok ACTS by budding off a pattern which overlays reality to adjust it.

Olok's holy symbol is a möbius strip.(for now)


Name: The Scarred One

Portfolio: Magic

Avatar: Masked being (of the beholder's race's stature) with a cloak & hood covering the rest of the body, shapeless under the cloak. 3 visual receptor holes present in the mask (left, right, top), with an X starting from the edges of the mask, passing between the left/top eye and right/top eye, then to the opposite edge of the circular mask. Said X-shaped 'scar' would be throbbing with the glow of the ether that The Scarred One maintains, at least once that is established.

Symbol: A circle/oval atop a flowing cloak, with an X shape covering the circle.


Name: The Ebon Dragon (TED)

Portfolio: Darkness

Avatar: A long serpentine Dragon wearing armor of pure concentrated darkness, with large bat like wings, a mask of black fire obscuring his face all but for his eyes which when looked into reflects an image of the viewers every Fear and their very Souls as well as their entire life back at them.

Holy Symbol: A Featureless Black Circle

_Goals for the first AEON: _To become the embodiment of light and good-ness(?) as opposed to the embodiment of evil and darkness, to create a sacred tablet to remind himself of his ideals to help others and always create never damage or destroy, and to work with Charon to create life as a means to pre-occupy his time in an attempt to thwart his inclination towards evil

Which Page Do you want to look at now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)