More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Outsmarted (bimbofication)

Jane looked at the ghostly figure in front of her, vaguely looking like a human, with eyes like stars in a night sky and a body made of the darkest shadows. It came out of the old lamp in her grandfather attic, in a box covered in runes. The entity spoke with an unearthly voice.

"What is your whish...."

But, Jane wasn't stupid, she was on her way for a diploma in applied sciences. So, she knew that wishes could be twisted and misused. So, she thought of a good way to give her body some curves, money and fame, she could easily get one and didn't care about the other.

"I wish I had a healthy body with a hip measurement of 130cm, a waist of 80cm and breasts of 150cm, G-cup."

"Wish granted." Said the creature before disappearing in the shadows.

Jane found strange it didn't go back in the lamp, but she made her wish, so she didn't care. Her body started to change, getting the size and curves she wanted. It was perfect, she was so happy to have such an incredible body. A strong feeling of joy was taking over her, all her doubts and fear slowly disappearing like eaten by the happiness she was feeling.

She didn't need her glasses anymore, her body was totally healthy. It was so great, she could get any guy she wanted like this. She imagined their cock pounding her tight pussy... MMmh... Maybe her ass too, why not. She wouldn't mind sucking a big, hard member, just to see how it feels.

"Like, tonight I'm going to party! I need sooo much a good hunk between my legs..." She said joyfully.

You can't win against a genie, he can't just use what you say, he can also use what you don't...

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)