More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BERTIEWOOSTER BERTIEWOOSTER

where does the story begin

Outside the fortress you lay siege to

You are the Futanari warrior Alexandria Asta, a busty red headed elvish Futa, and currently you and your small but dedicated army lay siege to the town of Byzantra.

Byzantra is a coastal town with a large port and a naturally defensive position on the coast, this city would be nigh impregnable if defended properly. At this present point in time however, it is not defended properly. The current rulers of the city, its King, Queen and ruling class of lords, have allowed the city to fall into disarray. The city guard may number more than your meager , but almost their entire consists of milita and levies in other words amateurs. The same would not be said of your for you have assembled a truly formidable host consisting of, human mercenaries (expert swordsmen and veterans of numerous conflicts), Dwarvish engineers (the perfect people to construct siege engines and design new fortifications once you take this city) and a battalion of fine elvish archers from your homeland (the elite guard of your army). With this fine you will be certain to take the city and bring down the corrupt ruling class leading it to destruction.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)