More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bestmarvelenf bestmarvelenf

What's next?

Outrunning her clothes

Thena, Sersi, and Makkari sat in the main lobby of the Domo, instructed to look after the ship by Ajak, who was on a mission with the other Eternals, to slay two aquatic Deviants spotted on either side of the Strait of Messina.

Their boredom reached a point where they could stand it no longer. At that point, a game would be invented which would continue to be played by humanity for generations to come. It would later be known as "Truth or Dare".

"Truth or dare", signed Sersi to Makkari.

Makkari was a particularly powerful Eternal, having the ability to run at inhuman speeds. She was unfortunately completely deaf. Feeling particularly brave, she signed back. "Dare."

"I dare you to run across the entire planet and back" signed Sersi.

Makkari did it immediately, and had made it to the other end of the Earth in a couple of minutes. Once again, she broke the sound barrier to achieve this.

Racing back to the Domo in another matter of minutes, she stood proudly among her fellow Eternals, holding up double peace signs. Her pride turned to confusion when she saw that Sersi and Thena's mouths were agape. Were they screaming? Yawning? Or were those expressions of shock? She could not tell.

She would only realize it to be the latter as their open mouths turned into laughing ones, and she looked down at herself. She was completely naked! She had outrun her clothes, and left them behind. They could be anywhere on Earth! The of her having been running at such high speeds left an aftershock, her breasts were jiggling everywhere, even as she held still. She covered her body and let out a squeal, the first sound she had made in a while.

"Do you need clothes?" signed Thena.

Makkari couldn't respond without uncovering herself, an unexpected downside of sign language.

"I suppose that means she doesn't", Thena said to Sersi. Thena reasoned that she was naked on purpose, as the clothes were extra weight that would slow her down and affect her running time. That's why people went nude for the Greek Olympics, which Thena had participated in personally, and bared her body to the world in.

Does Makkari go back and look for her clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)