More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scalesniffer Scalesniffer

Are you a Boy or a Girl?

Other Important Monster Girls.

This is a list of Monster Girls who are well known for their stinkyness.

Melanie, Queen of Mosquitos: Melanie is the Queen of all Mosquito Girls, and has been blessed by Cepha, causing her to sweat nearly as much as the dragoness while she wears footwear.

Dianne, Queen of Foul Flowers: Dianne is the Queen of most Plant Monster Girls, and associates herself with Mayumi. Dianne is constantly surrounded by an incredibly stinky miasma, and she is always looking for more semen slaves and woman to turn into Monster Girls.

Veronica, Toxicbreath Hydra: Veronica is an ancient and powerful Hydra, rumored to be a close descendant of the original Hydra herself. She rules over the Rotmuck Swamps from her forested lair. The stench of her breath fills the swamp, enthralling its inhabitants or knocking out those who are less resilient to foul odors.

The Elemental Queens: There are four different types of Foot Elementals, those being Elementals of Sweat, Elementals of Toejam, Elementals of Stench, and Elementals of Footwear. These four Elemtals also have corresponding Elemental Queens.

The Queen of Sweat takes the form of a massive Scylla made of sweat. She has dozens of tentacles, and she is able to create Sweat Slimes and Sweat Elementals with just a little bit of the sweat that makes up her body.

The Queen of Toejam takes the form of a massive Gorgon made from toejam, with a serpent's tail instead of legs. Her toejam is thick and creamy, and Monster Girls come from all over the world to get a taste of it. She has dozens of slaves who feed her snakes cum, and she is constantly making Toejam Gorgons and Toejam Elementals.

The Queen of Stench is a miasma of Foot stench that takes the form of a Scorpion Girl. She was born from the feet of the Demon Lord herself, and she reeks of Cheese and Vinegar. She uses the smell from the shoes and socks of Monster Girls to create Stench Elementals and Stink Fog Arachnes.

The Queen of Footwear takes the form of a massive Cat Girl made of sweaty, stinky socks. She is said to have been made from the discarded centuries old socks of the Demon Lord, and she certainly smells the part. She can turn Monster Girl foot wear into Sock Catgirls and Footwear elementals.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)