More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darth_Halford Darth_Halford

What form do you find in the mirror?

Orc Female

You take a step or two back to allow the mirror to take in all of you. An Orc woman like yourself stands nearly as tall as an Orc male, and also nearly as strong. Taller and stronger than many human men, your presence has often been intimidating to them, and it's been painfully common for humans to try and single out Orc women for degradation in order to maintain their sense of strength and masculinity. Elves, when they recognize your presence at all, give you no more or less contemptuous disrespect than they would a male Orc. Not that it's any easier among your kind. Orcs are natural fighters and are prone to anger. A woman like you has to be even tougher of mind and spirit to maintain any sense of autonomy and freedom.

Attention of this sort confirms a thought in you; that while elves may get all of the attention, Orc women are even more attractive, and would be even more sought after if not for fear. Men who know what they want and aren't afraid of the risks and the challenges to get it will often seek you out, reaffirming this idea. You run your hands over your grayish-green skin, stopping slowly to grope your own massive tits. You study them in the mirrors. Despite their size and roundness, they refuse to sag, and feel soft in your hands as you move back and forth, giving a slight tug on your nipples as they become erect in your arousal. Turning to the side, you take even more pride in your thick, round ass and how it moves after you give it a slap.

Taking your mind off yourself for the moment and back to the situation at hand, you still need to figure out how you got here, and how you can get yourself out. It's possible someone put you in here, and you don't want to wait until they come back for you. The circular wall doesn't have any obvious lever or pulley to move the metal gate, so there has to be something else. There's plenty of weapons here, nearly all of which you've seen before, but you can't place where or when that was for any of them. There's also some more peculiar items; brute might not win the day, but perhaps cleverness will.

What do you grab from the wall

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)