More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Opposite life (transformation)

John often put on some makeup and women's clothes to feel like a girl. He enjoyed looking all feminine and have fun walking in the house dressed as a woman.

His need growing, he finally called a demon to ask him to make him a strong, confident woman. He expected to give his soul for it, but the demon told him that it's not about soul but about who you actually are, your identity. So, John, wanting to change completely, brushed that explanation as good bargain. Which was a big mistake.

As time passed, John became indeed more and more confident, while his breast grew bigger and his dick shrank smaller and smaller. He was wearing women's clothes and makeup outside of the house more and more often, and even put on sexier clothes as summer came closer.

Then, he got the courage to get some tattoos, and then some more, he didn't expect to love tattoos so much. He even cut his hairs shorter, to look stronger and smarter. But he noticed something really strange, his skin turning paler and eyes bigger, it made him look so cute.

As time passed, he reached a point that could finally call herself a she. A clean pussy replaced her old dick. She had to buy G-cup bra for her now massive breasts, her ass grew quite a bit too, she was what we could call curvy. But she was also, now, fully Caucasian and couldn't even remember who she was before except being originally Asian. The man in the pictures she had was a stranger to her.

Her look was also completely different, she was covered with tattoos and she completely shaved her hairs, being overly confident in her femininity to not need any hair to show it.

Her sex life was also way more productive, as she was often going to bars and nightclubs to get laid with men and women, sometimes at the same time.

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)