More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BeckyS BeckyS

What Happens Next?

Online Dating

Holly was a mixture of nervous and excited as she prepared herself for her date, completely unaware of what she was letting herself in for.

Holly had met Steve on a dating app. He appeared to be just about perfect with movie star looks and what seemed like a great personality. The two had really hit it off online and she felt like she had made a genuine connection. He had even sent her a ring to show how serious he was about this and she was proudly displaying it on her finger for everyone to see. Unfortunately for Holly, she hadn't taken the time to consider whether the whole thing was too good to be true.

In fact Steve looked nothing like his photo. He was the kind of guy Holly would have been physically repulse by, maybe even creeped out. She would not normally avoid giving him the time of day let alone dating him. That was an attitude Steve was sick of by now - so many shallow girls who loved talking to him when they thought he was hot but treated him like dirt when they realised he wasn't. Well, that wasn't going to happen to him on this occasion. Holly would do whatever he wanted from now on. The ring would make sure of that.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)