More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Which tape she should choose?

One she knows already [Synopsis]

The urge to explore was strong, but then there were some tapes that truly stuck in her memory. Today, she decided to pick one of those again.

Her fingers traced the fronts of the tapes as if scanning for the one she was looking for.

Winter Tapes

For the cold winter months, two tapes are planned - one revolving around lactation play, and second around the spanking and cosplay (if dressing up as Father Frost can be called that). Hope you'll enjoy!

In a cold December, what's better then a warm coffee with some lactation play?

Nothing - that's the only correct answer! So Jan and Beata decide to do some costume and lactation play. With Beata providing milk to soften the taste of the hot beverage! Wholesome and clumsy, without humiliation or abusive words!

Tags: Lactation, Breast Milk, Big Breasts, Milk Maid's Uniform, Costume Play, Hot Coffee, Winter, Blow Job

What can get you more into a holiday spirit then a Father Frost spanking a dozen of naughties?

There are many ways, but this year Beata and Jan decided to introduce some of their friends and family to the kinkier side of life with some spanking and public embarrassment! Expect some naughty "children" get spanked, some get kinky presents, and after all of that hard work, Father Frost might get some reward from his Snow Maiden!

Tags: Winter, Christmas, Spanking, Party, Orgy, Humiliation, Public Embarrassment, Public Punishment

What itch would you like to scratch today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)