More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Which tape she should choose?

J/b MM ⚤

Julia took the tape out from the rewinder and put it to the mouth of the VCR and watched it getting swallowed. She sat down in front of the TV on the reclining leather chair, and used the remote to change the channel to the video player, then another remote to play the tape.

The quality of this one was even worse then usual, but after the header adjusted itself a bit it seemed to pick up. Camera was pointed slightly downwards and was to the side, aiming towards the armchair and a coffee table. Armchair was occupied by Julia's father, his young and handsome incarnation. First few minutes was just him ... sitting there, so she hit the fast forward until her Mom entered the frame and the action started.

Got Milk?

Dressed in the vintage German milk maids dress Beata seemed quite nervous in front of the camera. It was not her first time, but she still couldn't get comfortable in front of that thing. The dress she was wearing was not very comfortable either. It was pretty, but they got it at the second hand shop and it was bit to small for her.

That was of course not an obstacle to her husband who loved how the stays lifted her milk-filled breasts up. Looking at the mirror she had to admit that she indeed looked amazing.

Her long brown hair she weaved into the milkmaid braid - it was only appropriate she has felt - with few stray strands falling to the front of her shoulders. She has put minimal make up to even out and lighten her face a little.

Red dress with blue skirt and white under-shirt did wonderful job accentuating her figure. Her big breasts were spilling on top of her stays filling the under-shirt to the brim. Her waist stayed thin and the cut of the dress showed her hour-glass figure. Blue skirt spread around her wide hips and flown down freely just above her ankles. Underneath she wore white wool stockings, and white cotton panties.

Stays helped to carry the load of her jugs full of milk. Beata could feel how heavy and swollen they were. Julka was slowly switching to solid food and her milk production was starting to go down ... until Jan made her start using breast pump. Since then her production went up again. Bastard planned it well, in the fridge there was now two days worth of a pumped milk she could feed to her daughter if needed.

Then since yesterday she was only allowed to pump a tiny bit every few hours. This stimulated the production ... but gave no outlet for it. She already had to switch her bras twice since yesterday as even gentle pressure now resulted in her leaking milk.

Satisfied with the preparations she took a deep breath, left the bathroom and headed to the kitchen to make the coffee. She used a hand press to cold brew a strong coffee out of the imported beans she just ground into powder. Which she then filtered through the paper filter into the porcelain cup. Cup went on the tray, and with a tray she has left the kitchen.

With the deep breath she entered the living room.

The very first video tape (in order of publishing)!
Chronologically - circa 1998 - 2 years after Beata gives birth to Julia. As you might have guessed - This one focuses on a milking, breast feeding and lactation play.

Hope you enjoy the taste (and excuse poor pun) and give it a thumb!

Continue watching?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)