More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

The Villa: A CFNM Twist

One day at The Villa...

Dylan hummed a little tune to herself as she mopped the intricate tiled floors of The Villa. A tune that was unceremoniously interrupted with an accented cry of "Oi, America!"

She cringed at the sound of that name. Sighing and preparing her best customer service smile from working at Wal-Mart, she turned to the two senior maids. "Yes, Sara, Anna?"

Multi-millionaire publicist Giovanna Romano employed ten maids, each of them assigned to a different part of the three-story estate she owned known colloquially as 'The Villa.' She was rarely home, so she carefully vetted each of the ten, and only ten, maids she employed to take care of her estate. As a college girl studying abroad from the United States, Dylan knew she was lucky to get this position. Not only did she get a high pay, but a place to live in the maid's quarters in the left wing!

Unfortunately, the fact was that, of the ten maids, Dylan was not only the youngest, but the only American. Combined with her naturally blonde hair, California accent, and... body, well the pecking order wrote itself.

Dylan

"You have the first floor of the center wing to clean, yes?"

Sara stared down at the shorter girl through her cat's eye glasses. Dylan couldn't help but cross one arm over her chest self-consciously. Seeing her figure, the head maid had intentionally given her a uniform with an open bust and short skirt, without telling the other eight maids that it wasn't Dylan's choice. Despite her curvaceous figure and large breasts, Dylan wasn't exactly confident... Blame it on having grown up kind of sheltered.

"Yes, Sara," she said, head lowered in a clear show of subservience.

"Swap with me. I have the second floor of the right wing."

What? Normally, that was the part of the house no one wanted to clean. It was dedicated to guest rooms, and since the lady of the house was never home, it went even more unused than the rest of the house, making it oddly creepy and easy to get lost in at times. But that had all changed just a week ago.

Ms. Romano's nephew, Antonio Romano, was staying with them while he was on summer break from his prestigious university. Dylan had yet to actually see him, though. He didn't leave his room much when he wasn't out. Likely enjoying girls and parties, Dylan figured...

"Uh, why?"

"Do not question it. We are a house of nine beautiful ladies, one dumb American girl, and he is the only man here. If anyone should clean up after a man's messes, it should be you," Anna barked. She thrusted her finger into Dylan's chest, causing her to let out an "Ahh!" of suppressed distress as she felt the finger jab into her breast.

"F-Fine..." Dylan squeaked, hands crossed over her unsupported bust protectively.

"What was that, America?"

Dylan looked up at the older Italian woman. If she could just work up her courage...

Stick up for yourself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)