More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Stick up for yourself?

You don't have the nerve...

"Y-Yes, signora. I'll get right on it, signora," Dylan said softly.

Sara nodded. "Good. Clean the windows in the rooms first. Come, Anna. Let's take a break."

They turned and sauntered off. Dylan sighed, picking up her bucket and mop and moving to put them away. She'd grab the window cleaning supplies and get started...

This was her life... Whipping girl for a bunch of catty Italian women who thought she was some dumb blonde American bimbo... At least when summer ended, she could go back to her culinary university there in Italy.

For now, she'd just grin and bare it. Hide the Pain Harold would be her spirit animal, and she'd channel him like a medium!

...Wait, wasn't he still alive?


It was awkward, but... Dylan didn't actually know which of the guest rooms Antonio was staying in. Not like it mattered. It was early in the morning and the balcony windows in this wing faced east, meaning the rising sun would blast any room Antonio might be staying in. So he was probably out and enjoying the sights and ladies of the town at the foot of the hill. She wouldn't run into him, she was sure of it.

It was still morning when she was halfway done cleaning the big balcony windows in this wing of the estate. She realized this might actually be a blessing in disguise! Most maids avoided the second floor of the right wing anyway, and with Antonio staying over, they'd be avoiding it more than usual! She could take her time cleaning this area, maybe even slack off and hide away from those catty bitches who didn't bother checking whether she was actually an American stereotype or not! Yeah!

So lost in her thoughts, Dylan didn't notice that the guest room she was cleaning the balcony window of was... occupied. Sort of.

The guest rooms were large, with red carpets on the inner parts and black-and-white tiled floors near the front of the room, by the door to the hallway and door to the attached bathroom. With a large canopy bed, trunk at the foot of said bed, vanity, walk-in wardrobe, bookshelf, TV with cable, and even a little tea table out on the balcony, well... It was fancy and a room one could lose themselves in. Speaking of the attached bathroom...

The door to said bathroom slowly creaked open and Dylan didn't notice due to being so lost in her thoughts. Satisfied with her work and ready to move on to the next room, Dylan turned around... only to let out a loud gasp.

A young man her age was walking out of the bathroom. With a towel slung over one shoulder and dripping wet... he was completely naked.

Dylan had never seen a naked man before, let alone one her age. Hell, let alone a human Adonis like this one!

With natural cornflower tresses that hung neat yet shaggy in his face, she saw deep pools of brown for eyes that she could get lost in. His skin was a healthy peach tone and completely flawless in a way that made her jealous. His features were on the masculine side of androgynous, an elfin mien that was perfectly symmetrical and spoke of prettyboy looks.

His body was like an angel's. Slender, delicate, with notable curves to his hips. Legs that were long and lithe, connected to dainty feet. Delicate-looking arms with soft and small hands and perfectly manicured nails. A shapely back and flat, androgynous chest caused desires to well up in her that she never expected. While nineteen years old and never been kissed, she always thought she'd prefer masculine men, but... The way his body looked soft and delicate without looking womanly, it made him look safe and almost frail, like someone she could relax around yet also feel the desire to protect and take care of. But despite all this, his body was still clearly masculine, however minutely, so she wasn't feeling maternal urges to a child or an appreciation for a female friend's aesthetic beauty... she was feeling sexual lust!

Antonio

As he turned, she saw a bubbly candy ass, round and perky. It was a butt she could bury her face in like two firm yet soft pillows. He turned again and her face went bright red. A penis, the first she ever saw in person, dangling free between his legs over a pair of testicles. It looked no more than average-sized, but it was flaccid, and she only had porn to compare to.

His entire body, save for what was on his head, was completely hairless. She didn't think such perfection could exist... let alone on a man!

Then he spotted her. As he turned again, he caught sight of the maid at the balcony window. He cocked an elegant blonde eyebrow at her, curiosity on his face.

Brain not working. What do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)