More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deathcon Deathcon

Who is our Protagonist? How many years since the Outbreak?

One Of The Horde

The first wave of bimbos were 320,000 in total. While that is a number bimbos can't count to, even the smartest ones, it is still less then 1 percent of the entire U.S. population where the virus began. That brings us to you. You too are one of these 320 thousand bimbos. Now, which one though?

Here is a breakdown of every bimbo in the 1st Wave:

Type(How Many)

Bimbo Queen(1)

Info: Bambi the Bimbo Queen and the first known bimbo.

Ditz(100,000)

Info: The typical bimbo. When you think of bimbo you are probably thinking of these braindead valley girls. This type far exceeds any other in sheer number.

Slut(75,000)

Info: Though all bimbos are sluts, even the so called "smart" bimbos, these are the sluttiest of the slutty. Only one thing is on their mind: sex, sex, and sex.

MILF(50,000)

Info: Usually when parents, especially mothers, become bimbos they turn into these. They have a sixth sense on where their children are as well as under age children.

Cumslut(20,000)

Info: Much like theire sisters these cumsluts also desire nothing but sex. But they also want to drink alotta cum and would even fish it out of their pussy for a taste.

Dominatrix(2,500)

Info: Don't let their name and outside persona fool you these are still bimbos. Though they most often derive pleasure from sadistic ways if you can dominate them they can sometimes be the sluttiest of them all.

Goth(5,000)

Info: These bimbo have ghostly skin and dark outlooks on life. They often fill the void in their heart with sex! And and alchol...

Futa(1,000)

Info: Women with a cock and a pussy. These futas can be both dom and sub. Though they usually lean toward the dom.

Dick Controlled Futa or DCF(500)

Info: Futas but their dicks have a mind of their own and will often take over the futa's mind for some sex.

Princess(10,000)

Info: Princesses are the girliest of the bimbos and will not have sex with anyone. They first must see if you are worthy of taking her likely nonexistence virginity. If you do she will stay by your side even after you change.

Amazon(7,500)

Info: Tall musclebound woman who stand between 6 ft and 15 ft. These amazons afe often used by other bimbos as bodyguards and other manual labor.

"Smart" Bimbo(251)

Info: Bimbos who are smarter then your average bimbos. The closest the bimbos have to scientists and other smart jobs are given to them.

Monster Bimbo(25,000)

Info: Bimbos with the qualities of legendary monsters. These can range from animal hybrids to nymphs, succubus, and more.

Shemale(1,500)

Info: Women with cocks but no pussy. Considered by many to be a lesser Futa which may be why they have this sorta rivalry...

Seductress(10,000)

Info: Bimbos that use their bimbo charms to entrap their victims. While many types shown they can seduce, most often with the promise of sex, the seductress master it to a art form. They are also one of the bimbo type that looks the less like a bimbo.

Disguiser(248)

Info: Disguisers are bimbos who primary use are to enter safe places and spread the disease. They can transform into bimbos whenever they want unlike the similar Carriers.

Brood MILF(750)

Info: Bimbos that can easily get pregnant and give birth to a number of them ranging from 1 to 12. The pregnancy can last up to a month but often last around a week. Their offspring can reach adulthood at a minimum of half a year but that can vary.

Were-Bimbo(250)

Info: Looks like normal people until the moonlight reaches them they then transform into a bimbo. The full moon gives a full transformation but the either stages give varying results.

Sissy(1,750)

Info: Once used for men who dressed in women's clothing these bimbo are quite similar to that and often act like normal women. This has lead to a fear of regular sissies and many safe places kick them out which only lead to more bimbo sissies.

Changer(100)

Info: One of the rarer types these bimbos can change into whatever bimbo type they want for their needs.

Bimbo Werebeast(12,625)

Info: Similar to werewolves these bimbo gain animal traits under the moon. Follow similar rules to the Were-Bimbo type.

Carriers(30)

Info: The most rare type. These "bimbo" are ordinary people who carry the virus and often gain increased in sexual libido, when they fuck their partners become infected and then change.

Giantess/Lolita(190)

Info: Giantesses are bimbos who grow anywhere from 16 ft tall to 100 ft. They rarely have sex with the uninfected and will most often eat them or play with them. Lolita are bimbos who look like little girls these bimbos often use their saliva to transmit and rarely sexual acts. They each have 95 a piece.

Combination(3,000)

Info: Any combo of the above.

Other(815)

Info: Bimbos who don't fit any other type. Cases vary wildly.

Which one are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)