More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calcium.field calcium.field

Where do we begin?

One Lazy Summer Morning

Sunlight poured through the open window, conspiring with the summer breeze to make the day perfect before it had even begun. Barely half-covered in a blanket, the big nerd stirred, torn between embracing this beautiful day and remaining in bed. He had a good reason to stay.

Actually, make that two good reasons.

Two of the four loves of Grimm's life were lying on either side of him, wrapping him up in a warm sandwich.

He was still in bed with Mars and Buttercup. He didn't need to open his eyes: he could tell by their scents, by the sounds they made... every little thing that made them special, Grimm took to heart. The three of them were naked and entwined.

Grimm opened his eyes, anyway. Sure enough, Buttercup was curled up in his arms. Her brown hair, fashioned into a short, curly, messy mop, spilled over his arms. Grimm's olive skin was darker than Buttercup's, making it easy to tell where she ended and he began (physically, at least).

Mars was behind him, draping one arm over his hip. As usual, she was snoring. Grimm smiled at this: Mars was the only member of the family who snored, and although she could be self-conscious about this he loved it. He loved her. He loved Buttercup, and he loved the two who had already left bed. And he loved this.

Buttercup stirred in his arms. With a soft sigh she stretched, reached up and touched his cheek. "Good mooorning," she said, nestling her face on his chest.

"Good morning," Grimm replied. He gave her a gentle squeeze.

Buttercup angled her face toward his and lazily opened her eyes. As her big, brown eyes took him in, she leaned up and brought her lips to his. Her lower lip had a small hoop through the middle, and as their faces parted Grimm took the ring in his lips and gently tugged at it, eliciting a pleased giggle from his partner.

Speaking of partners, it looked like Mars was waking up, too. Her snoring had suddenly stopped. Mars's hold on Grimm's waist tightened as she gave him a good morning squeeze.

As Grimm turned back to see Mars, she nuzzled his neck with the top of her head. Grimm planted a kiss on top of her head. As his lips touched her crimson locks, he inhaled, taking in her scent. Like Buttercup, Mars kept her hair pretty short, wearing an undercut. Her red hair and green eyes contrasted sharply with her dark skin.

Mars propped herself up with one elbow and looked down at Grimm. "Morning, babe," she said before planting a kiss on his lips. Her septum piercing jiggled slightly as she moved away from him.

"Morning," Grimm replied, giving her another quick peck.

Mars looked over at Buttercup. "Morning, B," she said, playfully flicking Buttercup's forehead.

Buttercup giggled. "Morning, Mars!"

They were still for a moment, basking in the sunlight. Someone -- either Joy or Reese -- had opened the blinds and left them open.

Mars yawned. "I need to get up." So she did. Rather than move to the end of the bed and stand up like a normal person, Mars crawled over her bedmates, dragging every inch of herself over them. Mars was all curves. Her breasts were enormous, bigger than any cup size could accurately describe. The phrase "bigger than her head" was not only an understatement in Mars's case, it was borderline insulting. She dragged her gargantuan mammaries across her partners, caressing them with her curves. When Mars finally got out of bed, she stretched, arching her back and showing off her ass. In addition to her outrageous bosom Mars was blessed with an exceptional rear end. Her thick, juicy cheeks wobbled and jiggled with her movements, and Grimm couldn't help but stare.

Mars knew this. She looked over her shoulder and blew Grimm a kiss. Before Mars moved, Buttercup sat up and leaned over the side of the bed. Arm outstretched, she gave Mars a slap on the butt. Mars let out a playful yelp, then spun around (tits jiggling heavily) and grabbed Buttercup's sides. As Buttercup let out a cry of protest, Mars pulled her out of bed and let her drop to the floor.

This, of course, gave Grimm a great view of Buttercup's nude form. Buttercup was the shortest of Grimm's partners, but her body compensated for it. Her bust was smaller than the others', but was still much bigger than the average woman's. When it came to curves, Buttercup shined from behind: if Mars had a huge butt, Buttercup had a colossal butt. She was positively callipygean. Every abrupt motion made her bubble butt shake, jiggle, and bounce. Her asscheeks rippled against each other as she slid onto the floor, and when she squirmed free of her blanket they shook even more. She rose to her knees, heels digging into the bottom swells of her ass.

Buttercup looked over at Grimm. "Time to get up!" she said with a giggle. Then she crawled back to the edge of the bed and pulled herself up. She leaned forward and rubbed her head against Grimm's crotch, arousing him slightly. It was not exactly difficult to make contact with Grimm's genitals. They were huge. Even flaccid, Grimm's member was very impressive, resting atop two enormous balls.

Grimm's cock tented the fabric a little.

Buttercup let out a mischievous giggle and slid one hand beneath the covers. She quickly found Grimm's cock. He moaned softly as she began to stroke him.

Mars rolled her eyes. "Really?" she asked, laughing. "We literally just woke up."

"So?" Buttercup asked.

"So maybe we should actually, y'know, do stuff." Mars gestured toward the bedroom door.

Grimm moaned again. "I should... get up," he panted.

Buttercup groaned. "Aww, but I wanted to suck it!"

"I know, I know," Mars said, throwing her arms up over her head. She moved toward the door.

Buttercup let Grimm's cock fall from her grip. "Fiiiine," she huffed.

Grimm took a moment to collect himself, then stood. As Buttercup rose to stand beside him, she wrapped one arm around his waist. Her free hand gave his hard member a gentle tug, eliciting another moan.

"Later," she said, winking.

"Come on," Mars said, leading the way. "Let's have some breakfast."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)