More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Duskford Duskford

Which story do you want to read?

One Hell of a Weekend

The flowers were blooming and the trees were gently shaking with the faint breeze. The sun was just beginning to set over the horizon as the silver SUV came to a stop in front of Ravers Cabin. It was a relatively warm Friday evening, all in all, a very pleasant weather for that day.

The driver’s door opened up and a beautiful, mature woman stepped out of the vehicle. Her long, slightly wavy, dark brown hair flew with the light wind as she pushed the sunglasses to the top of her head to reveal a pair of icy-blue eyes. At thirty-nine, the woman had a really nice, slender figure, with round large breasts filling up her long-sleeved blouse rather nicely, and a curvy, toned ass underneath the jeans she was wearing. Monica Bishop was a successful OB/GYN doctor in the nearby town of Azure Rocks, and feeling the stress of work getting to her, she came up with the idea of spending the weekend relaxing somewhere, with a cabin near Silver Lake Park quickly emerging as the best option, seeing as the Park was just an hour away from town.

Once her husband Gregory told her he wouldn’t be able to accompany her due to his work commitments at the hospital, Monica started looking for a cabin to rent. Her search ended up being quite short, though. Her son, Zack, said he wanted to go as well, and since he was dating a girl whose family owned a cabin exactly where she planned to go, everything was settled. The three of them weren’t alone, Monica’s daughter, Taylor, also wanted to join the trip when she found out about it, having missed the cabin when her younger brother and his friends stayed on it a few weeks ago. Taylor came all the way from Green Hills, where she attended college, with her best friend Hannah Woodsen in tow. Rounding out the group was Gavin Westher, one of Zack’s oldest friends; Zack and his girlfriend invited him to come when the boy mentioned he would have nothing to do on the weekend. It had been a really tight trip with six people in her car, but Monica managed it.

Well, isn’t that a lovely place? Monica thought, looking at the cabin as the others started coming out of the car.

Taylor, a tall, slender 21-year-old girl, exited from the passenger door, her long dark brown hair cascading down her back as her blue eyes took in her surroundings. From the back, her friend Hannah, a voluptuous blue-eyed blonde of twenty-one also got out, followed by Gavin, a lanky light-brown haired boy with hazel eyes. He was eighteen, like Zack and Heather.

Zack and Heather were the last ones to exit the car, the girl with the electric-blue eyes pushing a lock of her long dark hair off her face as she turned her phone screen off. Zack Bishop smiled at her, his icy-blue eyes fixing on her with a look of curiosity.

“What is it, babe?”

Heather grinned at him. “My father just texted me,” she turned to Monica. “He told me to tell you he’s gonna join us tomorrow, Mrs. Bishop.”

“That’s… good, sweetie,” Monica nodded and smiled. “And please, I already asked you, call me Monica.” In truth, she hadn’t had many interactions with Robert Ravers so far, despite their children being in a relationship for the past few weeks, and even when Zack and Heather were just friends, she couldn’t remember ever talking to the man.

“Well,” Hannah came between them. “Are we going in or not? I’m eager to see the so-called Ravers Cabin.”

Taylor and Gavin nodded in agreement as Heather just smirked at her guests. “Geez, no need to hurry, Han. Ravers Cabin is a place you have to savor,” saying that, she stealthily winked at Zack, who stifled a laugh. “Follow me. Oh, I think Zack and Gavin can take care of our stuff.”

The two friends groaned at the prospect of having to carry all the bags inside.

What happens inside? How do they decide about the rooms?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)