More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Olivia Munn

You're driving to a local TV studio to film a second commercial about the Proactiv cleanser. The director of the commercial wanted a second option, since the first one wasn't so good to her. She's a friend of yours, and since you were jobless at the time she decided to make a second commercial, she hired you to replace Radek Lord for this take. You accepted inmediately, since you hadn't any job in the past weeks, and the job didn't seem to be any different from your past works at commercials.

But this time, your experience ended differently form the previous ones. You woke up late, so when you arrive at the studio, you almost had to enter to scene, so you changed very fastly. You only have to get naked and put a skin-tone boxer, that in certain angle gives the idea of you been naked, and a towel over it. But you forget about the boxer and you only wear the towel, being really naked under it. Finally, you arrive on set and the scene begin.

Olivia was wearing the same clothes from the first commercial, but her top's zipper was very low, so you could see her cleavage. That makes you have a boner, and finally the time of drop the towel comes. You dropped the towel, and your erect cock get totally exposed to Olivia, who reacts very surprised to see your cock. The director, angry, ends the sequence, and comes to argue with you, while Olivia goes to her dress room. After discussing with you some minutes, the director sends you to your dress room to prepare for a new intent to film the commercial. When you're about to reach your room, someone grabs you from behind takes you to Olivia's dress room.

What happens on Olivia's dress room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)