More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

What happens on Olivia's dress room?

Olivia wants to see more of you

You were dragged onto Olivia Munn's dressing room before you can do something. You inmediately recognize the figure: its Olivia. She's on a skimpy bathrobe, that lets you see her big mammaries.

"I really want to see more of that thing you showed me when we were filming" Charlotte says

"What?..." You answer, surprised at Olivia's request.

"Obviously, you're not gonna to take the lead, so I'm going to do it for you have to take the confession by the ..." she say, seriously.

Then, she throw you on her bed, and with a fast swift hands movement, she pulls down your pants and underwear. After that, she grabs your still fully erect cock and inserts it in her pussy. She starts riding you in a frenetic rhythm. You're confused, surprised, ecstasied, and you don't know what to do, if tell her the truth, moan or grab her by her waist and push her down to make the penetration deeper. She continues riding you until you finally reach a long and satisfying orgasm.

"Alright. I needed that. Now you can go if you want. I need to rest a little, but whetever you want to go wild, you call me, and I will make you and your big dick have the best fuck of your life."

You leave her dressing room, confused and happy, but before you can possibly start processing what just happened, another person comes to you...

Who's the person? What he/she wants?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)