More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Olivia's Day Out

On an otherwise normal Friday afternoon, Olivia arrives home after a day of shopping with her friends.

Upon parking her car in the driveway of her house Olivia turns off the engine, removes her key from the ignition, opens her door and steps out of the car.

Upon stepping out of the car Olivia closes her door and walks to the trunk of her car and opens it.

Having opened the trunk Olivia grabs the large bag of clothing and accessories she purchased earlier that day, closes the trunk and heads for the front door with the shopping bag over her shoulder.

Upon stepping onto her front porch Olivia quickly reaches into the pocket of the unbuttoned black shirt she's currently wearing over her white tank top and black shorts, grabs her house key, opens the door and enters the house.

Once inside Olivia sets her bag down on a nearby table, turns around, closes her front door and locks it behind herself.

Having no further use for either her house keys or car keys for the time being Olivia hangs them on the nearby wall mounted key holders.

Wondering if she's home alone Olivia calls out :

Mom? Dad? Cade? Are you home?

To which the only answer is silence.

Upon realizing that her Mom, Dad, and little brother Cade must not be home Olivia wonders where they all are.

As she idly wonders where her family is Olivia steps out of her sandals and leaves them on the designated shoe mat by the front door.

Enjoying the feeling of the cool hardwood flooring under her bare feet Olivia picks up her bag of clothing and accessories and heads upstairs to her bedroom to leave the bag in her room until she's ready to hang up and or wash her new purchases.

As Olivia walks upstairs to her bedroom she enjoys the feeling of the plush carpet between her toes.

As she steps onto the second floor Olivia is surprised to see that her little brother's bedroom door is wide open as Cade almost always closes it when he is not inside.

Peeking inside as she passes Olivia does not see anything else amiss so assuming Cade simply forgot to close the door she continues on to her own bedroom.

Moments later Olivia arrives at her bedroom door and is slightly surprised to see that it too is wide open as she could have sworn she had closed it behind herself earlier that morning.

However, nothing else seems to be amiss so Olivia enters her bedroom, sets her bag down on the small table next to her dresser, walks over to her bed and sits down.

Wanting to get more comfortable Olivia removes the unbuttoned black shirt she's currently wearing over her white tank top and black shorts and tosses it into her nearby dirty clothes hamper.

Wearing just her tank top, shorts and glasses Olivia stands back up, walks over to her dresser, removes her glasses and places them on top of her dresser.

Walking back to her bed Olivia sits down on the bed once again.

After sitting on her bed relaxing for a few minutes Olivia hears the unmistakable sound of her phone receiving a text message.

Upon hearing her phone notify her that she just received a text message, Olivia picks it up off her nearby bedside table where she placed it upon entering her room and sees that the text says :

Who is the text message from? What does the text message say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)