More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is the text message from? What does the text message say?

Olivia On Her Own Part 1

Hey Liv, it's mom.

Please remember that your dad, brother and I are going to be out of town until the end of the month as we are going on a cruise so you're going to have the house to yourself.

However, your sister Morgan will be available if you need anything so call her if anything comes up.

Having read her mother's text message, Olivia quickly types out :

Understood mom. Enjoy the cruise.

And hits send.

Moments later, Olivia sees another text from her mother appear on her phone saying :

All right. Take care, honey.

After which, Olivia sets her phone back down on her nearby bedside table where she usually keeps it when at home.

Realizing that she has the house to herself for the rest of the month, Olivia considers her options.

Furthermore, as she stands in the middle of her bedroom wearing just her tank top, shorts and the sports bra and panties she has on underneath it occurs to Olivia that now would be the perfect time for her to try something she's been curious about for a while.

What is it Olivia wants to try out? For example, does Olivia want to try out being a home nudist? If so, does she immediately strip naked & if she does strip what does she do next? Or is it something else she wants to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)