More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by abominable0man abominable0man

Maybe He's Not A Creep?

Oh no, he's definitely a creep.

Shane was right on the verge of orgasm, but for some reason Erin just couldn't take him over the edge. So he took matters into his own hands...
Moaning, Shane shoved Erin's head onto his cock as far as he could. Her eyes went wide as he his dick into her throat, fingers clasped tightly in her hair. All she could do was gag and try not to panic.
Shane could feel Erin's throat contracting around his cock and knew he would blow at any moment. He tilted his head back with a primal yell and rapidly shoved her face into his crotch as fast as he could, unleashing all of his sexual frustration on her pretty mouth.
Her arms flailed out in all directions, muffled pleas of mercy failing to escape her mouth as she felt Shane's dick throbbing intensely. He slammed her head down one last time and grunted, before shoving her back, where she fell on her ass. She was hoping her ordeal was over, but Shane finally unleashed a torrent of cum upon her face. Her usually gorgeous looks were painted white with globs and globs of rancid semen. She could smell and taste it and no amount of sputtering would remove the taste.

Shane laughed as Erin began to sniffle and whimper, trying frantically to wipe the cum from her face. She looked like she was about to cry and almost threw up before she scrambled to her feet. She stumbled to her car, gagging, and pulled out a spare shirt that was lying in the back and used it to wipe off her face. When she was finished, she glared at Shane, strands of her dark hair clumped together and glistening with his cum. He was completely satisfied.

Shane stepped next to her and grabbed her hand. He placed the $10 bill in her palm, and smiled at her. "Best $10 I ever spent."

Erin's bottom lip began to tremble. She was starting to realize that she was officially a whore now.

David finally came out, locking the doors of the pawn shop behind him. He was completely unaware of what had transpired.

"Alright guys, where to next?"

Where will Erin herself next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)