More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bsnick bsnick

Where will Erin herself next?

An old rival

"All right, that's enough for today," Dave declared. "Let's get going, we've got a stop to make."

Erin snapped out of her funk. "A stop? What stop?"

The boys laughed as they got in the car, forcing Erin to jump in the back if she wanted to find out what they were talking about. Or not get left behind.

"Where are we going?" she asked again hating the slight whine that crept into her voice. The boys apparently loved it since they refused to tell her no matter how she asked

Soon enough they were in a neighborhood she knew all too well.

"Oh. Britney's," she stated flatly, trying to hide how much she loathed the girl. She either succeeded or the boys were oblivious as usual.

"Yeah, we're stopping there to pick her up before we get going."

"We're picking her up? Why?"

The boys just laughed again, and hopped out, forcing her to reluctantly clamber out of the car.

"We've told you already. Several times. Then I'd mention Brit and you'd get so excited at seeing her you'd stop paying attention."

Erin gritted her teeth at the mention of 'dear' Brit, and completely zoned out as Dave went on to tell her exactly what their plans were.

Erin had always been the kind of girl who hung out with the guys and never the girls. Maybe it was because she hated the girls' backstabbing and loved the guys attention. Guys had always been so easy to manipulate.

Before she'd hooked up with Dave she hadn't hung out with him or Shane, and certainly hadn't hung out with Britney, who'd been going out with Shane at the time. Britney had also gone out with Dave at some point before then. It hadn't lasted long with Dave, just like it didn't last long with Shane, but they'd all remained friends, and when the guys wanted a booty call Brit was always up for it. Or at least that's how Erin interpreted the relationship.

"Slut," Erin muttered under her breath, already feeling her face contorting into the bright fake rictus of a smile she always wore around Britney. It was apparently so convincingly enthusiastic the boys had never caught on that she wasn't delighted to be around Britney.

"Guys!" an enthusiastic voice chirped out with all the glee of a cheerleader. And why not? Brit had been a cheerleader in high school and went on to continue in that field after graduation.

"Brit!" the guys both exclaimed, voices and hugs enthusiastic.

"Oh. Erin," Brit smiled every bit as fakely as Erin, though with her practice it came of as much more polite than wildly enthusiastic. Still, the guys could see through it easily.

"Hi Brit, looking great as usual," she said with a wink, meaning just the opposite. She stepped forward and wrapped the petite girl in a bearhug, making sure to push her big jugs into the shorter girl to rub it in that while Brit had small breasts Erin's were large and bountiful. She loved showing them off around her rival, who was much more petite in every way.

Britney staggered a bit on release and hurried over to Shane's side. The boy's were shaking from suppressed laughter, each more than a little turned one They loved fantasizing about the two girls, even though they knew it was only Erin with the mad crush.

Every time Erin saw or heard about Brit she'd immediately get a horny grin on her face, and she'd always find excuses to rub up against the smaller girl and crush her bigger tits into the girl. During games where Brit was cheering Erin would watch intently, pointing out every panty flash. It got to the point that Brit begged them not to bring Erin around anymore.

"So, ready for some fun?" Erin asked, licking her lips as she looked at Brit, trying to remind the girl how much more lush hers were than the pixie-ish cheerleader.

What kind of fun will they be having?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)