More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bsnick bsnick

Where will Erin herself next?

To Erin's work to get her pay cheque

Erin cleared her throat. "Uh, I need to go to work."

"Work? You didn't say anything about working tonight," Dave paused in the act of opening his car door.

"I'm not, but my pay cheque bounced, so I need to go talk to the boss."

"Damn, that sucks. It would've put us over the top for rent. You don't have anything in your account without it, do you?"

Erin shook her head, embarrassed. "Nope. Not a penny to my name."

Shane grinned and pointed to her hand. "Just ten bucks."

"Well hell, that's across town, and the opposite direction from where we were going to go."

"Well, we were going to carpool anyway," Shane shrugged, and slipped into the front seat of the car.

"Hey! I should get the front seat. I'm the girlfriend," Erin protested, but slipped in the seat behind Shane. Her hand landed on the splooge-soaked t-shirt and she grimaced, wiping her fingers before tossing it aside.

"Yeah but I've known him longer than you."

"Oh right, because your parents dropped you off at kindergarten all of five minutes before mine did? Get over it."

"Nah, not when I can still use it for leverage," Shane smirked.

Grumbling, Erin settled down in her seat, wishing for a mirror. She'd stuffed her wallet, keys and phone in her pockets rather than bring a purse. She'd always been a bit of a tomboy that way, though tight jeans like she was wearing today made her kind of regret that there wasn't a third option for girls. Although...

"Here, hold these for me tonight, will you? I don't want my jeans bulging," she said, opening the compartment between the driver and passenger seat and dumping her things in it. She wouldn't need them tonight while she was with the guys.

"Yeah, wouldn't want anyone to think you're a trannie," Shane ribbed and she kicked his seat. He retaliated by pushing the seat back until her legs were pinned.

"Kids! Geez, you guys act like you're still in kindergarten," Dave chuckled, but being the most responsible of them he concentrated fully on the road rather than look over at them.

"Well she sure has filled out since kindergarten," Shane laughed. Erin tried and failed to kick his seat while Dave just chuckled.

"She sure has," Dave replied in the absent tone he had while concentrating on something.

Erin grumbled a little and pushed on the seat, but Shane kept it where it was until they'd reached the restaurant.

"I'm gonna go in and check out the babes. I love the tiny outfits they wear here," Shane grinned, finally adjusting the seat enough that Erin could get out of the car.

"Sure, I'll stay with the car and keep the engine running."

"Aw come on, Dave, just because you're in a relationship with her doesn't mean you shouldn't keep appreciating the views," Shane groaned.

"Asshole," Erin said mildly as she opened the restaurant door. Shane's comment and her response were almost a habit.

"Hey Erin, I didn't think you were working today," a girl in a little black minidress said from behind a small podium where she greeted guests.

"Hey Astra. I'm not, I'm just trying to get paid. My cheque bounced."

Astra winced. "Damn, that sucks. It sure couldn't have been lack of income. The place is packed as usual. I think Marty's in his office right now, though."

Nodding her thanks Erin started to walk through the bar section of the restaurant. One side was a regular restaurant made up to look classy, while the other half had a bar and a bunch of tables for the predominantly male population to sit at. Men vastly outnumbered the women in this place, probably because most of the servers were pretty young women wearing minidresses.

"Erin!" an enthusiastic voice greeted her. "You starting your shift just as old Benny's starting his drinks?"

"Hi Benny," Erin greeted a grizzled older man seated at the bar. "Just picking up my pay."

"Too bad," Benny grinned, winking at her cleavage. His eyes somehow tore themselves away to notice the white clumps in her hair and his mouth popped open a little.

"Hey Erin, you got your pay yet or are you flirting with the boys again?" Shane said in her ear, making Erin jump. Her boobs came within millimetres of escaping her jean vest and gave Benny a great eye-full. Shane's palm cracked down hard on her jean-clad ass cheek, making a loud smacking sound that had a few heads turning. The restaurant didn't have a formal hands-off policy, but Erin had never encouraged handsiness with the customers so they waited to see if she'd deck him.

"Shane..." Erin gritted her teeth, and tried to elbow him. With him being right up against her it had absolutely no effect, and his hand remained clenched on her tight rear.

"Hey, you're not her boyfriend, are you?" Benny asked.

"Oh no. He's outside."

"So you and Erin..."

"Just friends," Erin said quickly.

"With benefits," Shane winked.

"No benefits," Erin corrected.

"Aw, but after what we just did before," Shane's fingers traced around the clumps of semen in her hair that Erin still didn't know about. Benny's eyes followed the hand with interest. "I guess it takes a ten to earn those."

"I need to get paid," Erin growled, pushing away and stalking to the back corridor. Shane stayed where he was, looked around at the interested faces with a cheeky grin. The fingers that had been caressing her hair rubbed together in that way meant to indicate money.

"Exactly," he winked broadly at the men.

"Marty?" Erin called out, shoving open his door. It was hit or miss whether it would be locked, but this time it wasn't. "Marty, I..."

Erin froze, wide eyes taking in her boss lounging behind his desk with his pants at his ankles, his knees spread, and Scarlett Baker between them with her lips encircling his rigid dick. Her mouth popped off loudly and she jerked to her feet, ran around the desk, and shoved past Erin. Her heels clattered on the hard wood floor, becoming more and more distant. Absently Erin closed the door.

"I... uh... I came to get paid. My cheque bounced," she explained weakly, at a loss of anything else to say.

Can Erin get paid?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)