More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bsnick bsnick

Where will Erin herself next?

Erin covers for Dave at work the next day

The rest of the day passed pretty uneventfully. Every now and then she'd feel a surge of anxiety when Dave looked from Shane to her, but after awhile it became clear that Dave had no suspicions whatsoever that anything had happened. So long as Shane kept his big fat mouth shut she'd be fine. That in itself was a whole separate worry.

Later that night Dave was feeling frisky. She'd begged off with headaches and other excuses for the last week and with the memory of Shane still in her mind she felt like she owed him to let him get his rocks off. As usual she lay there with her legs spread, wishing he'd get it over with.

Normally he was pretty quick, which was about the best she could say about him, but tonight as he was humping like a rabbit in mating season her mind kept drifting to what she'd done earlier.

To her shock thinking about Shane giving her ten dollars so he could fuck her mouth and spray her face actually made her pulse speed up and her pussy moisten. She even felt vaguely aroused! She might have gone beyond 'vaguely' if Dave's newly set record for longevity had gone beyond eight minutes.

Feeling vaguely disappointed and a little confused she went to the washroom to clean up while Dave snored the deep contented snores of the recently fucked.


The next day Erin was pissed. Dave's boss had called to say that he'd be out of town for a week visiting estate sales. That meant Dave's sense of ultra-responsibility had set in, and he felt that he couldn't so much as leave the counter for a minute. Shane, always able to get Dave to do whatever he wanted, had managed to convince him that he could leave - if he left someone manning the counter.

Naturally that someone was Erin.

Never mind that she wasn't trained for it, or that she wasn't an employee, or that she wasn't getting paid. Shane hadn't even said what he needed Dave for, but she felt fairly certain it wasn't for work.

The thing that pissed her off the most was that she was vaguely put out that Shane hadn't tried to get her to help him. After all, she was free. True, she could have been putting together that resume she kept telling Dave she'd almost completed. Or she could have been out window-shopping, or had an extra-long work-out.

After all, she thought as she eyed herself in an antique full-length mirror, being this flawless took work.

If the mirror had told her that she was the fairest of them all her former high school classmates wouldn't have been surprised. They always did remark that with her raven hair and thing, angular eyebrows and sharp cheekbones she looked like the evil witch from Snow White. It was supposed to be an insult, she knew, but she always thought the witch was miles better looking than Snow White so she just preened. Even being called the Ice Queen or Frigid Bitch didn't bother her. Sex was overrated and for sluts. Like her mom.

Grimacing into the mirror now Erin was displeased to notice some of her mother's features in her face, like the slightly wavy hair, or the full lips. At least she'd never died her hair blonde, or plastered her mouth with red lipstick while wearing slinky lingerie in order to seduce her daughter's boyfriend.

Turning from the mirror and the reminder of her mother Erin tried to push away the memories. She was nothing like her mother, she told herself. She was some carefree slut who spread her legs for anyone who expressed an interest. She was...

"So, you're the one giving ten dollar suck jobs, huh?" a voice called from the brightly lit doorway, startling her.

Has Erin found her next degrading customer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)