More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

Who is it and what does she want?

Oh God! Not Britney, Tyler's Mom.

Britney was mother to Tyler. Tyler was a big Neanderthal of a kid and played on the school’s football team. He was big for a teenager and looked like a fully-grown adult already. Wispy moustache and all. He was as dumb as two rocks bashed together and had some behavioural issues. But with him in the starting line up the school’s football team looking like going state this year for the first time ever and as such the faculty turned a blind eye to all his delinquent behaviour. Lucky Amy had stayed out of his crosshairs or Spencer would have made life hard for him.

Britney was the high school prom queen that peaked in high school. She’d got pregnant to her high school sweetheart straight out of school and never left town. Her husband was now a drunk with a string of DUI’s to his name and it was also whispered amongst the other parents that Britney was a high functioning alcoholic. She worked in the school’s canteen, feeding food off to her giant of a son and had been pestering Spencer for months to join her.

“Spencer, Spencer!” he could hear her cutting voice send a shiver down his spine all the way from across the parking lot. Spencer considered just getting in his SUV and driving off like he’d never heard her.

Reluctantly he waved to Britney if only to stop her shrieking from driving the other moms crazy.

“Good morning Britney, how are you?” he asked as she attempted to catch her breath. A lifetime of smoking leaving her dangerously unfit.

“Spencer, I’ve had one of the mom’s call in sick and I was wondering if you could help us all out in the canteen this week,” Britney asked not caring for the niceties of small talk.

“Gee I love to but…” Spencers mind racked itself for a reason he couldn’t do what she wanted. A reason, any reason would do.

“But he has already agreed to help me with the school’s prom.”

Spencer was saved by the school’s Spanish language teacher, Miss Lynn. Cindy Lynn was in her mid-thirties with brown hair that ran straight to just past her shoulder. She wasn’t well liked by the school mums as she was gorgeous and friendly. Conversely, she was loved by the school's Dads for the exact same reason. Today Miss Lynn was dressed in a black pencil skirt and a light brown sweater top that showed off her taut stomach.

“Thank you for that Miss Lynn. You really saved me then,” Spencer thanked her gratefully as she came up next to his car.

“Please call me Cindy. We are going to be working together on the school dance after all.”

“No really I can’t,” Spencer tried protesting.

“I can call Britney back over if you like? Let her know your free,” Cindy threatened with a smile.

“Fine, fine. I’ll help.”

“Wonderful. You can meet me in my classroom after school,” Cindy instructed.

Just then the school bell rang for the start of first period. Spencer got back into his Benz and let down the electric windows to wave goodbye to Miss Lynn. Cindy lent into the window of the vehicle and said, “You know if it was me, I just would have just got into my car and driven off. Oh well.”

Cindy Lynn turned and headed off to her class leaving behind the wonderful smell of her perfume in Spencer's car. His sense of smell alive as he made his way out of the parking lot.

What does Spencer do until school finishes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)