More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

Off to hell

So for those of you who have not died and gone to hell let me fill you in on some of the details of how it works. First comes that realization that you are in fact being dragged off to an alternate dimension filled with unending torment and hellfire. This is normal and you should accept it as it makes the next part easier. As the transportation happens your body and mind are compressed and ripped apart at the same time before being reformed.

At this point, you will arrive screaming to hell. Now, where you will arrive depends on what sin you committed or what brought you to hell.

For me, I landed in a bed, made of flesh and bones, in the middle of some sort of ritual circle. A series of succubi stood around me talking in infernal for a moment before one of them shrugged and walked over to me. I did the normal thing and tried to run but one glance from her froze me in place.

Alert: Failed Check

With a normal lover there might be some lead-up but with a succubus there was nothing. One moment I was frozen in place and the next she was pressing me into the soft if highly disturbing bed. She ran one fingernail down my clothes and ripped them off. Now I was terrified, but they were also creatures of pure pleasure, so I did have a ranging fear boner.

She simply grabbed my cock and slid herself onto it without any of the normal, well really anything. My heard felt like it was going to explode and my body felt like it was being burned alive but my mind didn't fracture which was cool. However, that was a bit of a low bar because although I didn't lose my mind I did black out.

When I came to I was laying spread out on a soft red bed naked with the succubus looking down at me looking worried. I tried to say "Hello" as it seemed the polite thing to do under the circumstances but my throat felt raw and I just ended up in a coughing fit. The succubus looked alarmed by this and ran over to a shelf before freezing in indecision. After a moment she grabbed two vials and rushed over to me with them. As I struggled to breathe I realized one looked to be filled with water and one lava and she was looking at me with a face of pure indecision. I quickly pointed to the water as best I could which she quickly handed me. As I downed the water she did the lava and I took a moment before again trying to say something.

"Hello" I finally managed to say, with the highly insightful follow-on question of "Where am I"

"Uh... well you are in hell," She said as if it was obvious, which to her credit I suppose it should have been. She had bat wings, a tail, and some horns and I was pretty sure I saw a trident propped in the corner.

"What happened," I asked breathing in and out slowly trying not to panic.

"Well, I uh dragged you into hell via your portal and then fucked your mind out." After a pause, she said "I really must apologize, normally people die during that part and move on. We even tried to kill you after you didn't die, but umm well that didn't really work either."

I paused for a moment and looked down at my bruised body and inspected myself. My dick looked like broken and my chest and legs were covered in cuts and bruises, and a few bite marks. "So what your saying is, you a creature of pure pleasure whom men will kill to spend a night with, fucked me for hours, and I REMEMBER NONE OF IT" I started screaming before breaking out in a coughing fit again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)