More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by xeter xeter

Alright 'God' which world do you want to delve into?

Of dragons, wenches and mead

Throughout your life you have been a very imaginative fellow. Spending most of your childhood in a circle of friends playing fantasy games that involve dungeons and imaginary beasts. Such play always inspired you to seek out the mysteries in life, you could even say that that passion for knowledge led you to this moment, building the machine which put you into this place. So it was natural for you to harken back to those sweet younger years, where the scruffy yet charming Jonathan Caine would spend hours adventuring in these imaginary worlds.

As you contemplated your memory you realized your thought touch literally started filling this void with your memories, around you color began to form, swirling greens which formed into many lush leaves, crashing blues slamming into the hard dull grey as a scraggly cliffside formed beside you, even you yourself began to form, as your younger more dashing self embodied by your memories. You still retain the 9th dimensional power over these worlds, capable of changing them at at mere thought, but you inherently knew that the world would suit itself to your desires, as a being where your mind is unbound by physical limitations you literally think and it exists.

Remembering with glee at the characters to fill your world the beautiful and pure elves, the rustic and hard edged orcs, and the grisly and superstitious dwarves which always seemed to fill your head with a yearning to be In such a world of magic and fantasy, low and behold your dreams have become true, as with a mere thought to and a road fills out from the landscape underneath your feet, beginning as a mere scrap of brown dirt in an otherwise green expanse of wilderness, but the road soon faded to grey in the distance and seemed to become paved as It reached out to a distant hilltop upon which sat a smokey little village, surely the humble abode of some humans who live nearby this seashore, perhaps they could provide you some company and good mead, although you could materialize these things to satisfy your appetite. As a learned man you enjoyed the chase of discovery much much more than the power itself, so adventuring and and seeing what this world holds is far more enticing than splurging with your gifts.

And thinking of gifts you know with a smile that every woman you will encounter will be beautiful since you will it to be so, and that innately although without you openly doing so, you have tailored this universe to circle around you changing according to the choices you make. And speaking of choices your eyes rake over the tall dark forests to your left, beyond some knolls and a a winding river, and instinctively you know those forests would contain many old and mysterious creatures of this world, hopefully even the illustrious elves.

And for a moment you imagine a slender busty elven babe mewling on your lap as you give her the otherworldly pleasure you had always fantasized about giving about giving a woman. With a smile you turn to another option before you with a spark of of your awareness another pathway materializes before you, a small dingy clings to the rocks below rocking back and forth as the waves beat the cliffside. It would be a perilous climb for a mere human, but for a god like like you no obstacle was insurmountable, with a mere flick of thought and you can imagine yourself down down there by the dingy. But the human in you still imagines the challenge of climbing down and foolishly still fears falling, not being a very athletic man after all climbing cliff faces is not really your forte. But your intellect is stronger than others, even if still bound by human logic, and you realize the act of climbing will give you an experience you cannot otherwise gain, once again you confront the problem of ultimate power, eventually you will find life ultimately boring, unless you live underneath your means, further examples of the problem brings up the moral issue of ultimate power, but as you contemplate a infinitum in a mere instant you come to a realization to ease your conscience.

Yes ultimate power corrupts ultimately, but you are a being which is unparalleled in known existence, and and that human morality is a constraint which evens the field among equal beings, giving everyone a fair advantage with each other as a code of conduct to follow, but a being like you are well beyond those rules and therefore either already corrupted by human standards, or incapable of being measured in that respect, so deep down you feel calm about exploring your minds delights, following your heart, or more accurately your dick's desires in this world, no being can judge you for your actions, and by human standards this is likened to a heavenly reward anyway.

But furthermore you know you can tamper with this universe at a mere thought, making all that you see, all that inhabits this world just thought forms of your own existence, they are so beneath you they are comparable to ants and that you feel very little in common with them except that you were once a mortal like them, but also you inherently know that they are a part of you, a projection of your desires, this entire universe is just an exertion of your will, and for all intents and purposes in this dimension the mind is the body, so this entire universe is merely an extension of your body. But calming down from the philosophy of your new existence, you are once again presented with a choice as off in the distance a dusty cart slowly crawls toward you up the road from the direction of the hilltop village, your mind reflects it's options trying not to use its powers just yet, you could wait for the cart and see who is driving it, you could hide from it and continue to the village, there is the dingy by the shoreline surely it will take you somewhere if you willed it, and there is the mighty forest off in the distance as well surely filled with nature's most treasureful of beauties.

Time crawls for you, you know every outcome and every event, but you do not think of them out right so you remain able to exercise your freewill here.

How do you control your destiny?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)