More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by xeter xeter

How do you control your destiny?

A little reminder of home ain't too bad.

Choosing the village as the most prospecting of choices, a warm meal and a good roof over your head seems a good motivation as any, although honestly you realize that you no longer feel hungry or thirsty, though you still crave the taste of food, it seems even though your body lacks the need for mortal things, it still desires the sensations involved. And this desire for the warm sensations of your past life is what spurs you onward walking up the road and past the dingy cart driver whom you are quite glad you did not have to see twice as the man was the definition of grotesque, covered in warts and as intriguing as a greasy pile of human shaped lard can be. The creature drawing his cart was equally as disgusting slobbering and snorting mucus in indifference as it passed you. Flies seemed to be swarming around the two of them and you were glad that they soon faded into the distance behind you ad you continued onward.

The sun was high in the sky as you stopped at a small shelter which seemed for all intents and purposes to be a well with a few walls and a roof around it, with a fire pit off to one side. Such a campsite would probably be used by weary travelers who stop here to rest and to drink clean water. You yourself do just that, enjoying the freshness of the cool water sliding down your throat, sure you have just used your powers to satisfy you, but you were a worldly man, and doing things the old fashioned way is still particularly satisfying. Drinking your fill and bellowing a loud burp you laugh at yourself. That you got into this situation after all, just a nerd mistreated by all who knew him and under appreciated by his peers. Nobody even believed your theories on dimensional travel, but here you are literally in another dimension, but not only that, an actual god of another dimension. you do wonder what will become of your old world, if they will ever find your dimensional tuner, and what they may make of it. But it is not a world you ever see yourself going back to, in this dimension you can do anything, in that dimension you are a mere helpless human. Which you soon awaken from your blissful mental ramblings as a helpless human bursts from the trees, a woman actually and she is both naked and screaming as she is running towards you. A quick glance and you can tell she is a shapely woman with bountiful bouncing breasts, and and wide womanly hips, but she is in no sexual state as you observe her. She is covered in scratches and some blood as she runs for shelter, it is unclear she notices you but that is soon answered as she crashes into you and in a entanglement of limbs and hyperventilation, she attempts to free herself of course, mostly scratching at your skin as she continues to panic. Being a man who grew up in in a society where the helpless are protected, your first instinct is to calm her, and it seems to be working you grasp her head and look into her eyes telling her to calm down and that things are going to be okay, she slowly calms down and controls her breathing. But that does not change the fact that there is a fully naked woman on top of you and her beautiful if scraped body is crushing into yours. However before you can develop much much of much of a stiffy another crash is heard, followed by a roar in in the distance as a mighty beast emerges from the trees. The beast resembles a mighty tiger with six legs as seems to be common among many of the sextapedial animals you have glimpsed in this world. It however also have small horns on its head and as many as six eyes peering out seeking it's prey, it's saber tooth fangs seem to be glistening with venom as well making it more akin to an arachnid, assumably with some immobilizing toxin or such in its bite.

The Tigerlike creature sniffed at the air and swished it's tail about. Turning in the direction of the enclosure it began to stalk it's way toward the two of you. Now would be a wonderful time to use your powers, but what about going incognito in this world?

save the day or find a loophole?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)