More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by xeter xeter

How do you control your destiny?

Those megalithic woods look particularly intriguing today.

The village yonder or the cart might have some miserable people sure, but what really captivated your heart was the wonderment of those great woods beyond. You were sure that they were filled to the brim with adventure and intrigue.

So without delay you set off cross country towards the horizon, climbing hill after hill and crossing murmuring brook after brook, the journey was dull, and the only highlight was strange raptors who seemed to soar above you, more reptilian than avian, you wondered if this universe might be inhabited by dinosaurs as well, shrugging at the thought of seeing a t-rex fight firsthand rather than like in movies, your musing has left you unprepared for the massive forest before you, mighty trees stretch towards the sky shrouded in a wall of thorns that seem to keep you and others out Of this ancient place.

Still your sense pick up a chattering of tiny voices among the leaves above you, so there must be more than it appears here. Maybe you will bag a hot elf before before the night is over, smiling at that thought you reach out with your mind and part the thorns in your way, walking forth into the forest as the foliage seemed to correct itself behind you, with every step the forest grows darker and more and more silent, but still vibrantly alive, you can sense thousands of animals all around you going about their daily lives, nurturing young, collecting food, and of course the predators hunting for prey.

But as your mind expanded you caught something intriguing along the way, zeroing in on a predator out there surprisingly it did not mind your existence at all, instead the creature was salivating over someone else entirely. And viewing through the beasts eyes it was not just any other creature but a highly feminine one, she was svelt true and slender as a branch, with a strange sheen to her skin which resembled snake scales, though she looked as soft as as cloud, her hair was long and cascaded down her back, full of leaves and hardly obscuring two very long pointed ears. She must be a forest creature of some kind, but not an elf. The girl was however bathing in a small pool sheltered by ferns, but not from the prying predators eyes. Surprisingly however Jonathan did not detect traditional hunger within the beast, but a insatiable lust which he himself could not help to feel aroused from.

The creature stalked closer to its prey as Jonathan contemplated his next move. He could use his powers to take over the beast, he could save the girl, maybe she will be grateful. Maybe he could watch it all enfold, or he could just continue on his way and find some premium elf pussy to pound.

Well Johnny boy? How hungry for pussy are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)