More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emi Emi

Does Thalia like this idea ?

Of course she does.

"E-Excuse-me, Milady ? Can you repeat please ?"

Thalia was pretty sure she had misheard what her mistress had said, it was totally impossible that Artemis, godess of virginity could have said that she wanted to ...

"I want to make Perseus the cumdump of the hunt" Artemis repeated

When Thalia finally understood that she hadn't misheard, her cock became rock hard reaching a full 16 inches of length while thoughts of Percy's mouth wrapped around her shaft began to invade her mind.

"Percy ? The cumdump of the hunt ?" Asked Thalia with a dreamy look in the eyes

"Yes and I can see that you seems to like the idea." Artemis said while smirking at Thalia's boner

"If I like this idea ? Of course I do ! It's always so hard to relieve ourselves with these !" She said pointing to her cock

"Yes, and i'm pretty sure even the others hunters won't mind if a male is travelling with us if they can use him to ... relieve themselves, as you say." The godess asked

"Yeah, maybe you're right but ... how do you think you can convince Percy to do this ?" Thalia Answered

"I told you I'm going to speak with him, do you think he will play capture the flag tonight ?"

"I asked him earlier but he didn't answered me, why would you want to know that though Milady ?"

"Well, can you think of a better moment to ask him than when everyone else will be busy elsewhere ?"

Thalia smirked, understanding her mistress' plan.

"No, I can't, I'll let you handle this then, I'm going to see the other hunters, maybe we should make a strategy for tonight's game even if honestly, I doubt the campers stand a chance without Percy." She said before walking to the cabin's door.

*****

As soon as dinner was over, Percy shut himself in his cabin, deciding that he didn't want to play tonight's game.

He thought that since everyone was playing capture the flag, he would be alone for at least a few hours, that's why he was really surprised to hear someone knock on his cabin's door.

The real surprise however, was the identity of the person : the godess of the hunt, Artemis herself.

She seemed to be in an aproximatively twenty years old form and needless to say that she was completely stunning with her auburn hairs and silvers eyes, she was a godess afer all.

To say that Percy was curious would've been an understatement since he couldn't think of any reason why she would be here and not with the others, watching her hunters playing.

"Good evening, Perseus, may I come in ?" Artemis politely asked

Percy just nodded before letting her in.

Artemis sat on a bed while Percy closed the door before turning toward her, still confused about why she wanted to see him.

"Thalia spoke to me earlier, she told me about your situation" Artemis admitted

"She did ?" Percy Asked, kind of surprised.

He didn't mind that Thalia had talked about it, after all the whole camp knew about him and Annabeth by now and Artemis would have knew sooner or later but he still wondered about why Artemis would actually care enough about a break up to come speak to him.

"You seems surprised, Perseus" Artemis said

"I'm just wondering why you would care about my break with Annabeth enough to come and talk to me, I mean, i'm just another boy." Percy answered honestly

Artemis smiled softly at his words.

"Actually, you are one of the few males that I respect, Perseus. So yes, I care enough about you to come and see how you are doing."

Percy was stunned for a moment after hearing these words, he knew Artemis respected him because of his third quest but he didn't know she actually _cared _about how he was feeling.

Still, he was happy to see this and decided to answer honestly once again, not that he had any reason to lie anyway.

"Well, I can't say I'm doing very well. I'm sad of course but I'm mainly very lost since I don't even know why she wanted to break up with me."

Artemis nodded : "Yes, Thalia told me that too"

"I take it that you actually know why too ?" Percy asked.

"Yes, I do" Artemis answered truthfully

Percy didn't hoped this time. If his cousin and best friend wouldn't say it then there was no way the man-hating maiden godess would right ? That was what he was thinking anyway. And that's also why he was utterly surprised to hear her ask in a soft voice :

"Do you want to know ?"

Percy stayed paralyzed for at least twenty seconds before asking :

"But, isn't it supposed to be a secret ?"

Artemis nodded once more : "Yes it is, and that's why I'm going to ask you to swear on the Styx to never tell it to anyone who don't already know, but I'm willing to trust you with this secret Perseus, you deserve it."

It was Percy's turn to smile, a true smile actually, the first he gave anyone in the last three weeks.

"I swear on the Styx to never tell the secret Artemis is about to tell me to anyone who doesn't already know about it." Percy said.

He soon heard thunder on the outside, sign that the oath had been made.

Artemis smiled when she saw that he didn't hesitate to make the oath, he truly wanted to know Annabeth's reasons, that was the sign that he really cared about his former relationship with the daughter of Athena.

After he swore the oath, Percy waited for Artemis to finally reveal him what he wanted to know for the last three weeks.

What she did however, was probably the last thing he expected her to do : she began to undress.

"L-Lady Artemis ? W-What are you doing ?" While quickly closing his eyes.

"Don't worry Perseus, i'm just showing you what you want to know." The godess answered.

Percy didn't know what she meant but he still didn't want to open his eyes.

"Milady, I really don't think that is a good idea" He said, eyes still closed.

"What ? Am I not attractive enough for you to look at me, Perseus ?" She asked with a hint of malice in her voice.

"O-Of course not ! I mean, that's not it, I really think you're a beautiful woman milady but ..."

"Stop being a pussy and look at me, Perseus" Artemis said, stoping Percy from ranting more.

Percy opened his eyes, more because he was shocked to hear Artemis speak like that than because he wanted to but he did anyway, and what he saw at this moment shocked him beyond anything else he could have saw in his life.

"Is this a ... "

"Yes, Perseus, this is my dick" Artemis said, confirming to Percy that he wasn't hallucinating.

Beetween Artemis' legs was indeed the biggest penis Percy had ever seen (not that he had seen a lot, anyway). It was a huge rod of meat of at least 15 inches ... and it was still soft.

But to the godess' suprise and contentement, Perseus' reaction wasn't to say "gross !" or to be utterly disgusted by the sight of a woman with a dick.

No. Percy Jackson's first reaction was : "How can it be so fucking huge ?"

Hearing this, Artemis could only laugh at Percy's stunned face.

"Is that really the first thing you say while seeing a woman with a penis ? Aren't you disgusted ?" She said with a little smile

"Why should I ? It's your body, you are like you are, who am I to judge someone on something they can't decide ?" Percy answered with a confused face

Artemis couldn't help but beam at his reply, and maybe blush a little too. Perseus Jackson was really someone else.

But knewing him, she wasn't even that surprised by his answer.

Her cock then began to stir a little when she moved to the next phase of her plan, thinking of what she was about to do.

"You really are one of a kind, aren't you" She said while smiling softly

"I am ?" He asked, still confused

His face then began to take a thoughtful expression before being replaced with a sad one.

"I take it that Annabeth has one of these too" He said

"Every godess and demigodess does" Admitted Artemis

"And that's why she broke up with me ? She thought I would break up with her if I learned the truth ?" He asked

"Thalia think so and I do too, would you have though ?"

"Of course not, I love her" He replied instantly

"Then she is stupid. She should have know that you would've stayed loyal to her, it's her mistake Perseus, not yours."

Percy smiled sadly at the godess' words.

"Still, I should have see her distress, don't you think ? What kind of boyfriend am I if I can't even do that."

"We both know that you are way too harsh on yourself, Perseus. It's her pride that made Athena's daughter break up with you, she didn't want you to dump her so she did it before you had the chance to think about it. It's her loss, really."

Percy took some time to think about it.
Artemis' words made actual sense to him, after all Annabeth's fatal flaw was hubris and sometimes it took over her good sense, like his personal loyalty did to Percy.

"I guess you have a point" Percy said, still a little unsure about it."But still, what can I do now ? I know that she broke up with me but I can't stop thinking about her, I can't help it ... I don't know what to do anymore." Percy said with a sad expression.

Seeing him lost like that made Artemis smile sadly, Perseus was a true man and didn't deserved to end like that, lost and lonely. Because of that, she was now more sure than ever that her idea was not only good for her and her hunters but for Perseus too, and it was time to show him what she could give him.

Slowly, she made her way to the young man and hugged him gently, startling him a little before he hugged back, not even thinking about the fact that she was a naked maiden godess.

Artemis' cock began to raise and finally reached it's full size of 21 inches and when Percy noticed the hard shaft, he finally snapped out of the trance he was in.

"I'm s-so sorry M-Milady, I d-didn't mean to ..."

"Perseus, I was the one who hugged you, you have done nothing wrong" Artemis kindly replied, still finding his stuttering kind of cute.

"Still, I shouldn't have enj..." He cut himself when he noticed what he was going to say but unfortunately for him, Artemis had perfectly understood.

"So you enjoyed this, huh ?" Artemis said, making Percy's face turning red. The godess, even if she didn't show anything on the outside, was internally smirking. Her plan was working even better than she hoped.

"I'm so sorry Milady, please forgive me." Percy on the other side, was feeling totally awful with himself, Artemis had came comfort him and even told him the answer to the question that had stopped him from resting for the last three weeks and here he was, enjoying the hug she had gaved him way more than he should have.

"Well, since it's you I guess I will not change you in a Jackalope if you do a little someting for me" Artemis said, not even bothering to hide her smirk by now

"Of course Milady, what do you need ?" He asked, relieved that she wasn't too much angry with him.

Instead of answering, she made her way to a bed and sat on it, still naked with her shaft still standing at full mast.

Now that Percy actually paid attention to it, he actually noticed how big it was.

Now in erection, Artemis' cock was probably at least at 20 inches, maybe more and larger than the godess' arm but instead of feeling disgusted like a lot of other males would have, Percy was feeling someting else and for some reasons, he couldn't take his eyes of the rod, he could even feel his own dick becoming rock hard in his pants.

"I'm guessing from your silence that you like what you see" Artemis teased

Once more, Percy tried to excuse himself even but the godess didn't even let him the time to do so :

"Don't apologize, Perseus, actually I wan't you to look at it." She said

This time, Percy was so confused he had to look away from her cock to watch her in the eyes in which he saw probably the last thing he thinked he would see in she silver eyes of the maiden godess of virginity : pure lust.

"W-What do you mean, milady ?" He stuttered, a little startled by the look she gave him.

Regaining a little of her senses, Artemis replied with a gentle tone that she probably never had used while speaking to a man ever before : "Well you see Percy, I can't possibly exit this cabin with a boner like this one, i'm sure you understand."

Percy nodded, even if everyone was watching or playing capture the flag, it was way too much risky for the godess to go outside with her cock in this state.

"Well, I think since you are the one responsible for this" Artemis pursued while her smirk widened more and more at each word "I think it's only fair if you are the one to ... make sure that my secret is not revealed, don't you agree."

Percy's eyes widened as he understood where this was going and his gaze returned to the enormous shaft beetween Artemis' legs and once again, he felt his own dick twitching a little.

"Hum ... what do you want me to do exactly, Milady ?"Percy asked, still unsure about what was happening to him

Artemis sighed in exasperation before she said with in a sweet voice :

"Get on your knees, Perseus, I want you to suck my cock."

What should he do ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)