More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by direforhire direforhire

Did she?

Of course she did

Immediately remembering that she did, her tits ballooned out from a modest B cup to a huge K cup. The sudden weight nearly jerked herself forward and falling face first into the floor but she managed to catch herself just before that happened. Her waist and mid section was slim and strong while her hips and ass were gigantic. So much for that thong that now laid on the floor in tatters. As Naomi stared down to look at it, she noticed now she has a massive cock between her legs at is at least 14 inches long with balls the size of soft balls. Staring at her body now, she could only chuckle at depraved she was and still is as her cock began to throb and stand attention at the lewd body she now possesses.

She sat down on her bed, that now creaked under her weight, as she admired the massive tool she had. It grew to full mast, reaching shy of 20 inches long. She admired the massive schlong between her legs. Her hand gripped the thick shaft, she could barely fit her whole hand around the monster. She began to slowly bring her hand up and down along the turgid rod, biting her bottom lip as she does. The pace of her strokes begin to quicken as her shaft beings to throb and spew out pre like a leaky faucet.

"Oh fuck~" She moans, her other hand going up to grope her tits. Her fingers dig into the supple and soft yet perky flesh, fingers pinching her hyper sensitive nipples. Her body shudders as she quickly approaches orgasm and her cock explodes like a fire hose, cum blasting into the ceiling and raining down on her in large splattering clumps that give her a self bukake.

She catches her breath, rolling over to the black book and opening up. She grabbed a pen and wrote inside it:

"Whenever I snap my fingers and say 'CLEAN' all sexual fluids and forms of filth are instantly cleaned." She shuts the book, snapping her fingers and saying the command word. Just in a instant all the cum, sweat, and dirt was cleaned off of her and everything in her room. Now that Naomi had a moment to think about it...

She opened up the book and began reading, her face getting redder by the second as she continued to read. She day dreamed about taking impossible insertion in every hole of her body, her nipples being fuckable, her whole body being hyper elastic, having cocks insert themselves into her own cock's urethra and cum down into her balls, it was a lot! She eventually tore her eyes away to find her new found appendage fully erect again, her eyes rolling at the sight.

What does Naomi do now that she knows this information?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)