More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheShyGuy TheShyGuy

How will the stunned man react to his shy girlfriend's brazen seduction?

Of course, as any horny degenerate would, by running to the toilets

Just now I realized that everything I had seen and done up until now was in front of the whole class.

Well, not really, but those around me could’ve gained a glance at the picture of my naked, cum-soaked girlfriend if they craned their heads a little.

That’s why I lifted my hand, asked my professor if I could quickly use the toilet and evaporated into smoke the moment I gained approval, running to the bathroom and locking myself into one of the filthy toilets, the disgusting reek and piss-covered walls oblivious to my senses, my erect 4-incher springing to full-mast within seconds as I hurriedly unlocked my phone after it had buzzed on the way to my current location.

Another picture and once again, my girlfriend Orihime, this time on all fours, sticking her long, pink tongue towards me, her large breasts sagging to the ground and her plump bubblebutt raised high as if to invite me to cum into it.

My imagination triumphed over my morals as I pictured myself thrusting my cock in and out of her filthy hole, pumping load after load into this tight shithole.

Before I knew what my body was doing I absentmindedly stroked my average-sized cock up and down its length, already leaking precum which I usually never did. Potentially my balls reacted to the imposing threat and competitor in the form of the fake stuff by churning up more of their own semi-fertile product.

Just after two minutes of harsh, rapid jerking, I approached my climax, my cock tingling in its usual manner, my vision darting towards Orihime’s mouth one last time, marveling at the thickness, the gooey texture and the sheer unimaginable amount of the babybatter.

Spurting out two pathetic ropes of cum onto the toilet door, the translucent liquid streaming down the plastic in its watery state before silently dripping onto the brown tiled floor.

A post-nut clarity settled in and I asked myself the same question which had disturbed me from the start, but smart as I was, I tried a different, more genuine and interested approach.

“Where did she get that stuff?”

“From a special company from overseas called Shihoin Lube and Goo, a manufacturer of all kinds of sextoys and improvements.”

Appeared the answer several agonizing long minutes later. The word ‘improvements’ somehow bugged me, as it implied that the fakecum replaced mine, not aided our joint sexcapades by adding a bit of spice and abnormality.

How much more pictures or even videos does Orihime send?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)