More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheShyGuy TheShyGuy

How much more pictures or even videos does Orihime send?

Interruption by the Douchebags

I panted and gasped for air, recovering from the furious masturbation, ready to tell my girlfriend about her responsibility in me shooting my absolutely massive load, narrating how I painted the toilet’s whole wall white in potent, thick jizz. I liked to brag in front of her and massively exaggerate.

But it would never come this far as my phone buzzed and my gaze darted to a new message - no - a new video which lasted just five seconds but I was sure to relish every second of it.

But once again, it would never - or at least for now - come this far as the door to the bath creaked open, two loudly conversing guys entering as they talked about how one of them easily bagged the hottest girl in school, Charlotte, on the last party they had been to.

Listening to their talk for a few seconds, all the while keeping my ragged breathing under control and silent, I prayed that they wouldn’t notice me and simply leave.

A sloshing, loudly gushing stream of piss suddenly hit the porcellan, indicating to me that they unleashed their bladders right behind the door whose material was slightly soaked with my watery cum.

Their conversation swapped to them talking about their large cocks and about how inferior those quote: “Small-dicked bastards are,” and that they should be treated: “Like the bastards that they are. Abstaining from pussies and leaving them to the real men of this world.” Diabolical laughter from those douches tore through the quiet bathroom, the torrents of piss slowly ebbing down to a steady trickle until the rasping sound of a zipper told me that they were leaving again. Fortunately for me since my nerves were almost bursting from anticipation of the video.

They didn’t bother washing their hands, the one with the deeper voice proudly announcing: “I even pissed a bit on my hands, just like on Charlotte! Glurgh glurgh glurgh glurgh,” he started laughing in the most obscene way I’ve ever heard before the door behind the two machos slammed shut, shutting those disturbing fuckers off, finally allowing me to open this sexy video.

What did my girlfriend send me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)