More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Eyesonyou Eyesonyou

Does Mrs. Sylvia agree with Chloe?

Of course! Barefoot it is!

"Excellent point, Chloe", Mrs. Sylvia said as she nodded, "I've always found being barefoot quite therapeutic."

Chloe turned back to Alice with a smile as she began to slowly slide her sock off of her foot. Alice tried to remind herself not to panic as more and more of the pink flesh of her foot became visible. "It's no big deal.", she thought. "It's just my feet. It's fine if people see my feet, right? It was difficult to convince herself however. She always made a habit of keeping her socks on, even when visiting a friend's house, or at home. As her toes finally came into view, Chloe took the opportunity to run her finger along the bottom of Alice's foot making her jerk involuntarily and suck in a breath. Chloe moved on to Alice's other foot, and yanked her sock off right away.

Chloe and Brady stepped back as Mrs. Sylvia directed Alice to continue with her presentation. Alice was distracted by the surreal feeling of being barefoot in the classroom, as she struggled through the first paragraph of her presentation. Chloe and Brady were still standing a couple of feet away from her, and out of the corner of her eye, she thought she saw Chloe stuff something into her pocket. "Was that my socks?", Alice thought, as she saw movement over on the other side of the classroom.

While everyone, including the teacher, had been focused on Alice, Devon had snuck over to where Alice's shoes were, in the corner. As Alice watched him, still struggling to deliver the beginning of her presentation, she was shocked to see him quietly open one of the classroom's windows and toss her shoes outside!

Alice stared in shocked silence at the callous act, which prompted Mrs. Sylvia to say, "Alice dear, we've already tried to help you out, what is the matter now?"

Before Alice could respond, Rachel's hand shot up into the air. "Yes, Rachel", Mrs. Sylvia said, "Do you have a suggestion?"

"Well, I'm just trying to help really.", Rachel said sweetly, "But, I noticed that Alice's shirt seems awfully tight on her. Maybe if she removed it, she'd be more comfortable?"

Does Mrs. Sylvia buy into Rachel's scheme?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)