More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Nude Photo Shoot

Tori was in hell. She was completely naked, her hands were behind her head, and her legs were spread and knees bent. She had a fake smile plastered on her face, and to make it worse, a skeezy, fat, middle-aged balding man with a wispy mustache was taking photos of her.

It had started off as a normal day. She woke up, showered, fixed her ultra-thick curly hair, put on some tight leather pants, a gray top, and black blazer and headed to a photo shoot for her record label.

After she arrived, the skeezy fat guy offered her some herbal tea. The man had one assistant, a gorgeous tall, curvy redhead who wore a tight white leather mini-skirt and white tube top as well as fishnet hose, garters, and six-inch heels, which Tori had thought odd for a photographer's assistant.

After she drank her tea, she had been horrified to realize that she had to obey the man no matter what.

First, she had to do a strip-tease and had to act like she was enjoying it despite the fact she hated every second.

Now she was in this humiliating pose while the man circled her and took photo after photo after photo.

His assistant stood off to the side, a look of boredom on her face.

"OK," said the man, "let's make this more interesting."

More interesting?! thought Tori, trying in vain to move her arms and legs or at least drop the dopey smile. What the hell does that mean?

What does the man controlling Tori plan to have her do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)