More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by wicker wicker

What does the man controlling Tori plan to have her do next?

Nude Photo Shoot Part 2

"Do downward facing dog," said the man.

Tori, still with the stupid smile plastered on her face, felt her arms and legs moving as if being pulled by invisible wires. She stood up straight then put her hands on the floor with her hair falling around her face. Her butt was up in the air. At least my face is covered by my hair, she thought. She heard the click of the camera.

"Hmmm," hummed the man. "Can't see your pretty face. Lift your head up."

Tori lifted her head up, and some hair fell from her face, but half of her face was still covered. She wanted to scream or at least look like she was sad or angry, but could only smile. She watched the man come in front of her and take some photos. "Nice," he said. "Now get on your hands and knees and arch your back. Keep your face up."

Tori, mentally screaming at herself to stop obeying, did as she was told. The man took more photos. "Look to the side...Look over your shoulder...Spread your legs some more...."

Tori was in hell. As the man walked around her he went out of her line of vision. She heard the clicking stop. Was he changing cameras, putting in a new memory card, drooling? She did not know until....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)