More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

Any hold ups at the bank? (Get it!)

Nothing but business...

Spencer arrived at the bank just before it was due to open. There was a small line already formed outside the bank of little old lady retirees there for their weekly banking. Spencer knew he would have been stuck behind these old dear for ages if he didn’t have a one-on-one client relationship with the banks customer manager. It was a nifty perk of having mid seven digits contained within the bank’s portfolio of accounts.

Seeing one of the teller unlock the front doors to the bank, Spencer climbed out of his Mercedes and joined the queue of pensioners entering the building. He watched a line eight people deep formed for the banks two currently working tellers. Spencer stood to the side however and waited for Danielle the customer manager to appear. Since opening his accounts and wiring the funds across he’d never actually had to ask to be seen when he arrived at the bank. He simple waited patiently in the foyer and as if by magic Danielle would appear within a couple of moments of him entering the bank.

Just as it had always been, Danielle came striding out from the internal sections of the bank, through a pass coded door. Danielle was a short but attractive lady in her mid-thirties. A little over five feet she was diminutive next to the tall Spencer. Her hair was dark burnt red colour that transitioned to its natural lighter red as it reached its tips. She was dressed today in a black fitted skirt and bright blue top with matching heels.

“Spencer, lovely to see you today. Please come with me and let us talk,” Danielle said as she extended her hand to his in a firm handshake. She swiped an access card and let him into a meeting room/office that adjoined the banks public area. Once inside Danielle offered Spencer a coffee before they got down to work. Accepting, she picked up the phone at the desk and relied her request for two coffees to be made and brought into them.

“Now Spencer what is it I can help you with,” Danielle now asked, ready to fulfil Spencers banking needs.

Spencer outlined how he wanted to move some more money from his normal bank account into Amy’s college trust fund, as well as a couple of stocks he wanted the banks broker to buy on his behalf. Spencer was expecting some invoices he had sent out last month to be coming through any day now which would replenish the money he had just ordered spent.

With business conducted, the coffees arrived just in time. He took a sip of the rich Brazilian blend as Danielle went about putting his requests through the banks computer system. Printing off a bunch of papers for Spencer to sign, Danielle walked to the printer on the opposite end of the office. Spencer is sure he just witnessed Danielle swing her ass with an extra bit of oomph as she passed his chair in his direct eyeline. Taking her all in for the first time, Spencer is surprised to see that she is actually a lot curvier than he had previously thought. He guessed that as he always seen her as quite short, she would be likewise quiet petite. Bending over to pick up the documents, Spencer watched as her shapely rump is stuck out in his direction. As Spencer eyed her off, Danielle turned back and caught him the act of assessing her. A big smile spreading across her face.

Walking back to the desk Danielle hands the papers over for him to put his signature on. She watches as he signs in all the correct places, her eyes locked and focused intently on his. Finished, she says to Spencer, “Now with that out of the way, is there something else I could do for you. Anything at all. Just let me know…”

Is there something else Danielle can do for Spencer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)