More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ClickClack ClickClack

Does Margarete open the letter?

Not yet.

Her Phone exploded with messages. Before she could even check a call went in, it was one of her few remaining friends, Lora. "I hope you didn't plan on ditching our meeting at Ben's Beans Coffee today, again?", her friend greeted impatiently. "Yea, yea, I won't forget you sweetheart", Margarete answered unimpressed. "Would you at least tell me if there is first class material walking around", she added. "Come again," Lora sighed. "You know what I mean Lora", Margarete lectured. Another sigh was to be heard from the speaker. "Fine, theres a young man behind the bar, he is rather new to this place, italian and nicely built. He is dumb as a rock however, this could be easy for you", Lora explained "how's that?". "Perfect, I knew I can count on your Intel", Margarete answered satisfied.

She quickly went to her closet and get ready for the "job". Black Stockings, brown ankle boots, black leather skirt and a blouse. She grabbed her bag and rushed outside, throwing the pouch of the table in the process. After the door to her room fell shut there was some rumbling in the pouch. It popped open and some kind of darkish dust emitted.

It stayed in the air for a while until it suddenly threw itself in the direction of the main closet. There was a minute of silence until a drawer opened and a pair of white leather gloves filled into shape and started floating. Curious of their enviroment they started exploring all kinds of stuff. They were mainly intrerested in Margarete's Shoes, corsets, knives, hidden toys and some catsuits. The leather one seemed to intrigue the ghostly hands the most. They started rubbing and touching it until they backed away when some movement was noticed. The suit slowly went into shape and free itself from its closet prison. Provided with a pair of riding boots, the three pieces merged together.

This however didn't seem to satisfy the clothes completely.

What are the clothes up to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)