More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ClickClack ClickClack

What are the clothes up to next?

Some Self-Discovery

Unified, the suit sat down. It were just a couple hours since the change from nothing up to it's current form. Unsatisfied, it started going through Margarete's contents to gather new information. The Attention quickly fell onto a folder. It read barely readable 'shopping' on it's side. The suit opened the folder and was greeted with some cutouts from fashion magazines and gothic catalogues. These sparked a particular interest and the suit started browsing through them. It stopped at the photo of a model wearing black 5' stiletto boots with a dark red sole. Still with the cutout in hand the suit was still absorbing the information. With some cracking a 5' heel grew out of the bottom of the riding boots. The form started to change. The leather got stiffer and the sole changed into a polished dark red. With the discovery of it's new skillset and freshly transformed legwear, the suit seemed to be a little more satisfied. After flexing and strutting around with it's new shoes the suit continiued it's scavenge of Margarete's stuff. After a while searching in her room, it noticed a book stuck behind her big makeup mirror. On it's brown leather cover Margarete carved in a crossed out Male-Symbol. In it there were several bad prints of photos along side adresses and additional informations about hangout areas etc. of different guys. Most of the entrys were crossed out with a big red cross.

Meanwhile, Margarete attended her meeting and was already on cup number 3 of black coffee. "You're a demon you know that?",Lora remarked. She was glaring at Margarete's cup. "Yea, you're right this stuff is really rad",Margarete replied "that must be the best coffee I've had in quite some time". Lora still disgusted by her friends coffee continued sipping her sweet colourful beverage. Their choice of coffee probably reflected their character pretty accurrately, Lora was the type of girl that would blow against a hurricane just to cheer someone up, unlike Margarete, she'd bring some clouds if the sun started to bother her. Margarete gave Lora a very precise look, asking if she found her target. Lora confirmed. Margarete started to pull out a note and began scribbling. A stranger would normally be confused by her action, but Lora was a Pro in being Margarete's sidekick, even if she absolutely hated it. After cleaning the italian guy strutted by the girls table. This was the moment, Margarete flipped her pen and it fell down, sliding on the floor. "Crap!",Margarete exclaimed rushing to get her pen. Now kneeing exhausted on the floor, Margarete's coreography worked out perfect by having his attention. "Ehi! Seniora",the guy called out "are you alright?"."Of course I am, but thanks anyway", Margarete replied rather cold. Normally other guys would leave her after that answer, but after he had a good eye full of Margarete's alluring fashioned, he gave her a good look and left. "Mission complete", Margarete whispered and sat. Lora didn't found any words except an eye roll. After finishing up the 2 called the italian bar tender over. "The bill?" he asked. "Yes", Margarete answered."All on me, please", she added cutting his word in the process. He left and came back. Margarete, already with a 10$ note on the table. "Keep the change", she said with a more friendly tone this time and handed him the money in exchange for the bill. "Grazie, seniora", the bartender cheered and went away. Annoyed by her friend, Lora still could benefit in the form of a free drink from her friends shenanigans.

They left the coffee shop and at the bus station the girls seperated.
On the back of the bill Margarete found what she was looking for, a phone number. "Bingo", she mumbled.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)