More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Does Jacob sign the contract?

Not just yet

"Hunter can I speak with your wife, alone. She is the only person that can honor my last request." Jacob said smiling.

Triple H, the man with the metaphorical golden shovel, said. "I don't know why I can't be in here to hear your request."

Jacob jumps in saying. "I'm sorry H. But I know your wife wears the pants in this relationship and I want to talk over everything with her again."

Before Hunter could speak Stephanie said. "Don't worry Hunter. I can handle this." Jacob grins knowing she weren't be able to handle his big black bull cock. "If we can't comes to an agreement. Mr. Blackman will not receive a contract and will be put on a blacklist with the other idiots, who wanted to hagger for more money than they were worth."

Hunter sighs but left the room. His angry eyes never leaving Jacobs as he step out of the room. The king of kings seems to be embarrassed by how Jacob calls him out about not being on the same level in management.

Stephanie said. "So what will it take to get you to sign your contract?"

Jacob smiles. "I really wants to sign with the WWE. This contract is wonderful. So much money for so little years. But money isn't the reason I came. I been watching WWE when it was called WWF. I remember every single segment with you in it, Stephanie."

Stephanie didn't blush but grins. "Yes. Those was my glory days."

Jacob said standing up with his hung cock trying plow through his black expensive pants. His bulge visible to Stephanie who licks her lips. "No Steph. Back in the day you were a young hoe, but now you are a hot fucking MILF."

"What does..."

Jacob interrupts saying. "My last request before joining your company. Is to allow me to bend you over this table, drill you, and ruin Vince's little daughter pussy."

Does Stephanie McMahon let him fuck her to get him to join the WWE

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)