More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Whitey Vulgar Whitey Vulgar

What’s next?

Not a toilet this time!

George walked up the stairs and to the room of the person who had called maintanence. He knocked on room 404 and waited to get a response. Slowly the door creeped open and a skinny, shirtless guy with short brown air looked up at him. The guy must be a freshman, he didn’t look a day over 18. He let him in and introduced himself as Mikey, he fiddled nervously with his hands as he kept looking anywhere but at George. “So... what seems to be the problem?” George asked to break the awkward silence. Mikey sighed and relented, “Look, it’s a little embarrassing, it’s just... you know..i’m sorry, umm...” George smiled and playfully punched Mikey’s shoulder, “trust me man, over the last year i’ve seen some weird shit around here. You wont hear any judgement from me.” This seemed to calm Mikey down a little as he finally took him to the bathroom where the problem seemed to be.

George expected it to be another clogged toilet and was all but ready to give the guy a lecture. But when he opened the door, what he saw was very different. On the floor in the shower was a ginger girl, barely covered up with a towel. She smiled about as awkwardly as Mikey had and got red in the face with embarrassment. “Right...” George sighed. The girl was on her knees, her wrist tied together with thick ropes, the rope was also wrapped around her ankles and she seemed to even be tied to the shower tap.

“We wanted to try something different, in a different setting, but we can’t seem to get the ropes back off.” George did his best to suppress a small smile, he then stepped a little closer to the girl on the bathroom floor and inspected the ropes. “You just got these at some hardware store right?” The girl nodded in response. George took a pocket knife from his toolbelt and started cutting at the ropes. “These are way to sturdy to be used for... well you know, next time i suggest using a necktie or maybe a belt. You gotta work your way up to this sort of thing.” George cut the final rope at the girls ankles and she sighed in relief, quickly she covered her small tits with the towel that was slowly slipping off. George tried to look in the other direction but was just a second too late, she didn’t seem to mind however. “Thank you so much!” Mikey said happily, George just nodded in response and decided it'd be best if he just quickly got on his way.

Another job well done he thought, as he was walking toward his golf cart. He was just glad he didn't have to break out the plunger today.

Evening was setting and most of the classes were over. The dorm rooms were starting to fill up and whispers could be heard about whatever parties were going to be had this friday night or tommorow on saturday. George stretched his shoulders a little as he got in his cart and made his way home, he was always on call but after school hours, he rarely got called up for work.

Does he get a call?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)