More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Somburliss Somburliss

Will you untie Elaine so she can please you properly?

Not a chance. She's fucked.

You ponder it for a moment, but quickly realize what the cunning snake is up to. “You just want to be untied so you can fight back, don’t you? You can’t very well take control of things like that. But no, I’ve got things handled. You should really be more concerned with yourself.” Though you’re facing away from her, you expect that her expression isn’t that of someone who’s pleased.

You swing your hips seductively over to the table, finding it hard to decide exactly how you’re going to exact sexy torment against your prisoner next. You settle on a double-sided strapon, something that will allow you to feel good as you knock Elaine down yet another peg. But as a bonus for trying to trick you, you grab two pairs of egg vibrators. She’s gotten you intimately familiar with these things in the past, so it’s time for you to return the favor.

Once you’ve got some toys picked out, you make a show of reaching for something at the far end of the table, bending over to a flat 90 degrees. Of course, you’re not reaching for anything, but you know Elaine is looking, and you know your ass looks extremely fuckable in this position. Too bad for her, she’s not the one doing the fucking this time. You know your teasing is effective from the sound of her whimpering. Aww, poor thing.

You hold the position for about half a minute, far longer than anyone would need to reach for something, and when you turn back around, Elaine is a total mess. If her face was red before, it’s crimson now, and her hips are pathetically bucking as much as her bindings allow. As if it weren’t a shameful enough state for her, she gives voice to her desperation.

“Please… fuck… Chloe ass…” It sounds like her breathing is even more labored than before. Sheesh, is your ass really affecting her that much? Well, better give her what she wants then.

“You? Fuck me? Okay, let’s see what you’ve got.” Toys in hand, you sashay back to Elaine, place your ass directly in front of her pelvis, and wait. You can hear her rattling around behind you like a crazed dog, but she barely manages to make contact with you a few times.

You cackle, “THIS is the fucking you wanted to give me? I’ve had better from bumpy rides on a bus! Elaine the ‘dominatrix’, reduced to not even being able to hump worth a damn. Sounds rough.”

As you turn back around, Elaine doesn’t wear the expression of fury you expected, but instead one of total humiliation. Her unspirited eyes refuse to meet yours, but her clenched fists suggest you haven’t quite declawed your feisty sub yet. Good. You’re looking forward to fucking the fight out of her with your rubber cock.

You start by setting up the vibrators on each nipple, earning you an exasperated, “The boobs again?” from Elaine. Your only reply is to turn them on, forcing Elaine to shut her eyes and moan. Those moans won’t be stopping anytime soon.

Next, you line up your shaft with Elaine’s still-soaked entrance, grab her hips, and drive your cock straight into the mouth of her womb in one slick thrust. Fuck yes… It feels like planting a flag in your long-earned property…

“FUCK YES!!!” Elaine cries. It seems you two agree on something, and you can see why right away as she begins shuddering on your strapon, head thrown back in raw ecstasy. Wow, is she seriously cumming in one thrust? Must have been from all the ass teasing. Still, that’s pitiful. Time to shame the fuck out of her.

“Did you cum? What kind of worthless whore can’t even take a single pump from a fake cock without reaching her limit? That was beyond premature! Do you have no endurance at all?”

“N-N-No I d-d-d-didn’t!” Elaine cries, followed by a number of compromising moans and cries. All you have to do is withdraw and allow her pussy to start squirting evidence of her orgasm all over the floor, and you’ve made a dirty liar out of her.

“You didn’t even get permission either. I was going to play a little denial game with you, but I wasn’t counting on your slutty cunt failing before the game even started. I think a punishment is in order, don’t you, ?”

At the word “”, Elaine’s eyes shoot open and she shakes her head vehemently, yet her pussy betrays her again by adding a few more drops to the puddle below her, showing how she really feels about her new title. Ignoring her disagreement, you plunge two fingers into her tunnel to get them nice and wet, then reach around and place them at the ring of her ass.

“You may have wanted to take my anal virginity, but I know this ass of yours is no virgin.” You grin with mischief in your eyes.

“Chloeee. Chloe! Chloe,” Elaine sputters, switching to a sweet and friendly demeanor. “That’s a little excessive, don’t you think? I mean, I was only going to- fffffFUCK!!” You don’t even give her a chance to negotiate as your fingers push themselves inside.

“Yes, I know,” you answer. “You were only going to FUCK my ass. So I’m returning the favor. Now you get to be the buttslut. Aren’t you thrilled?” Giving her no chance to answer, you repeat the motion of plowing your strapon all the way to the back of Elaine’s oversensitive hole, and it nearly sets the pathetic bitch off again if her strained face and clenched teeth are any indication. You refuse to stop again, though, since you’ve been on edge for too long to stop now.

Your thrusts and fingering both continue, as do Elaine’s humiliating cries, and after several minutes you find yourself on the edge of cumming as well. As you gorge yourself on the sight of your ’s tits, bouncing helplessly between gravity and the rapid pounding of your hips, you let your climax take over as sweet release explodes from your pussy and spreads to every inch of your body. You lean limply against your bound girlfriend, your cock still lodged inside of her.

And then your hips start moving again.

“C-Chloe!? Isn’t that enough!?”

You begin pumping your fingers into her ass even faster than before, and with your free hand you cover your fucktoy’s yappy mouth. “You’re really stupid, aren’t you? You think I’m done? I’m just getting started.”

Elaine’s eyes light up with terror, which doesn’t last very long before they roll back into her head as another orgasm hits her. Geez, she really has no stamina at all. You should fuck her brains out more often. Or not, so that on the rare occasions that you do, she’s always this embarrassingly abysmal at handling it.

You keep plowing her straight into your second climax, accenting it by slowing down to powerful, full- thrusts that help Elaine discover a new sound to make. It’s guttural but high-pitched, kind of like a girl who’s trying to be angry but can’t because she’s drowning in pleasure. You like it, so you uncover her mouth to indulge in the beautiful sound some more.

Once your orgasm subsides, you speed right back up on your way towards cumming a third time. At this point, Elaine is attempting to form words between her wanton wails of overwhelming arousal. She has the gall to use such pathetic, cliché lines as, “I promise to be good,” and, “I’m sorry I got mad.” Geez, all that talk and she winds up falling this far. “I can’t cum anymore!” she cries.

“I won’t be fooled. *hah* Girls like you can ALWAYS cum more,” you reply, breathing somewhat heavily amidst the physical exertion of taming your former dom.

“Not a girl… ‘M a woman…” you hear her mutter. Ooh, you found a button. There’s nothing to do but press it relentlessly until it breaks, right?

“I’m sorry, are you trying to tell me that, right now, you’re a WOMAN?” you ask incredulously. Elaine attempts a calm nod, her eyes shut and her mouth attempting to clamp down on any moans that would discredit her claim. She fails as soon as your thumb touches her clit, sending her barreling into another vocal climax.

“Bouncing and convulsing on my cock, you sound like a schoolgirl having her purity plowed away after getting smooth talked on prom night. You expect me to believe you’re a woman? What a joke.”

Not waiting for a reply, you clamp your lips onto hers. For once, her tongue makes no attempts to wrestle yours, instead laying submissively in her mouth as you ravage her without any obstacle. Peeking one eye open, you’re rewarded with a sight lewd enough to make your heart skip a beat. Elaine’s eyes are glassy and half-lidded, looking at you without the slightest bit of fire behind them. Looks like you’ve done it. You’ve fucked every little bit of fight out of the pathetic little subslut. You won.

Lust overtakes you, and you begin pounding into your quaking, mewling, broken slut, furiously claiming her hole so hard it may as well have your name on it. With one final thrust, you break away from your kiss to let out a primal shout of victory, your hips shuddering violently and your eyes rolling back in your head. In contrast to your own orgasm, Elaine cums silently, her eyes also rolling back and her tongue lolling out of her mouth. After a few seconds, your depraved possession manages two measly words. “You’re… amazing…” And with that, she’s out like a light.


Having discarded your bodice for now, you sit naked in The Dungeon with Elaine’s head resting on your lap. Whenever you pass out in here, you usually wake up in Elaine’s bed. She must carry you there once she’s done, but… carrying Elaine is little bit beyond your abilities.

Instead, you’ve brought the bed to her! She’s wrapped in the sheets from her bed, and you’ve propped up the rest of her body with soft, comfy pillows so she’s not laying on the cold, hard floor. Of course, her head sits squarely on your thighs, where any good dom puts their sub’s head once they’re done. This works… right? You rub your wonderful girlfriend’s head softly, hoping she won’t be disappointed when she wakes up.

As you begin to doubt your haphazard attempt at aftercare, Elaine begins to stir. As she cracks her eyes open, you greet her with a warm, welcoming smile. “Finally awake?”

She takes a second to assess her surroundings, then her eyes nearly pop out of their sockets. “C-C-Chloe! You… You…” Oh no, she’s mad! You begin apologizing profusely, but Elaine abruptly cuts you off. “You fucked the everything out of me! How in the world did you learn to do that?”

…Huh? What? How… How does this work? “S-So, you’re not mad?” you ask timidly.

Elaine shakes her head. “No, I’m impressed! I was expecting you to walk in a stuttering mess, try throwing a few fangless insults my way, then call it quits when I wasn’t melting like butter.”

Your face brightens up like a light bulb. “So I did well? And you enjoyed it?”

Elaine nods. “Yes, I enjoyed it. But we need to talk about that schoolgirl comment…” You gulp.

“W-Well, just stay quiet and enjoy your headrubs for now. Aftercare is part of the role, too, after all.” Elaine complies, closing her eyes and letting a serene smile spread across her lips. After a few minutes she dozes off, and you join her shortly afterwards.

You've taught Elaine quite a lesson in humility today...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)