More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KinkSan KinkSan

Are you...

Not These (Character List)

AUTHORS NOTE: This character list is by no means authoritative or final. This list can (and will) grow as chapters are added. While this is a list for a quick reference to characters as they appear in my head, feel free to change them up to fit your story. My only rule is to keep character's generally consistent from the previous chapter. That means from one choice to the next, they stay mostly the same. However if you're starting a new storyline or a new choice that can reveal something about a character, make it your own. Race/gender/ age/orientation can change from what's listed here; characters can come out as LGBTQ; motivations or relationships can change from what's listed. You can even have them pull off a mask to reveal someone else underneath. It's Halloween after all, right?

Just have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions if there's any confusion.

Jesse Doe - This is you. You're at least 21, but beyond that, most of your appearance and traits are left to your own imagination. Playable as both male or female.

Jackson Doe - Appears in some stories as twin brother to Jesse. How identical they are will depend on your own personal imagination. They are close and supportive but also maintain a healthy rivalry, especially when it comes to which prospective partners they can bed. Jackson is bisexual but how much of that appears depends on your choices.

Howard Doe - father to Jesse, mid to late 50s, still in decent shape with short but wavy dark hair, kissed by grey at the temples. Married happily to Dierdre Doe

Dierdre Doe - mother to Jesse, late 40s to mid 50s. Still rocking shoulder length auburn hair and green eyes. She has a light frame with only slightly extra weight that comes with age, still has some very impressive B-cups.

Paul Doe - Uncle to Jesse, late 40s to mid 50s, loud but loveable, raucous but reliable, salacious but supportive. He's got more of a dad bod than his brother Howard, but his blue collar lifestyle has left him visibly strong. A guy you'd gladly have a beer with and love to have at your back for a scrap.

Althea Doe - older sister to Jesse, about five years older and somewhat prickly. Wavy brunette, tall, and athletic, she is the product of being an only child until you and your twin brother stole the limelight away from her. She is also very outwardly religious and conservative while inwardly wrestling with feelings she is too embarrassed or shy to express.

Kasey Doe - younger sister to Jesse, 19 years old. She lives at home with Howard and Dierdre while she focuses on school. While she's still fairly innocent, optimistic, and bubbly, she's a college kid and prone to all the experimentation college kids get up to. Her naivete can sometimes get her into sticky situations, but she is no pushover. She looks up to you as her favorite older sibling and is always willing to confide in you or ask your advice

Erin - goth employee in her 20s at the local seasonal Halloween store; she has a dry wit and a bit of a stoic outer shell, but fun and vivacious underneath she considers herself pan but leans more towards girls. While always a fan of random romp, she's a secret hopeless romantic and has a dom side that can come out unexpectedly.

Marco - tall, tatted man with in late 30s with salt and pepper beard. Despite looking gruff between his muscular frame, tatoos, and mean looking demeanor, he's actually a fun loving pussy cat and semi-open swinger/cuck (depending on choices made in story). Married to Juanita.

Juanita "Nita"- late 30s hispanic woman, tatted but more discretely. Bisexual and a swinger/open/cuck (depending on choices). Married to Marco.

Jason - light skinned black male with a big package and short cut hair, clean shaven, muscular

Flash - dressed as a flasher, a average body and average (but thick) cock, white, goatee and mustache, messy brown hair

Elvis - Hispanic kid dressed as young Elvis, longer than flash but average girth, swimmer's build, clean shaven

Dorothy - brown haired, white, innocent looking with a movie accurate costume. Most game costume except for the white leggings and garters, toned body, cute but normal butt, B cups

Cat - a shapely black girl, darker, big tits and ass and legs, curvy but not fat. Her black leotard is stretched so much as to be basically sheer, also wearing cat ears and a tail

Bee - voluptuous Asian, C cups, plump booty, wearing a slutyu be costume that leaves little to the imagination

Mab - a female vampire with shoulder length red hair, pale white skin, very pink nipples, full beats, a smaller but plump butt, toned but supple body. She loves to seduce people as the arousal makes feeding easier and better in that their energy/chemical reactions is passed along through the blood. She can even cum harder if her food climaxes as well. She views humanity fondly, is somewhat sad about being immortal but only a little, but doesn't turn many people because A) vampires are wary of outpacing their food source and B) she knows the commitment of becoming a vampire. However, turning someone on All Hallow's Eve is a long standing tradition for her.

Back to the main story

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)