More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Omni-kid Omni-kid

Now what to do with this?

Normal things, obviously.

He couldn't believe the possibilities that this offered him, but was still somewhat doubtful whether or not these spells could actually work. Seeing no sense in contemplating any longer, he decided that it was safest to test it in a way that was both safe and not something he was ordinarily allowed to do. And he already had an idea on what to do - he was going to try and enter the girl's dorm! Normally the stairs would flatten, should a boy try to climb them, but if this really did work he should be able to get in without any problems.

'Now,' he thought, 'let's get going.'

When he arrived back at the Gryffindor Tower he was barely able to hold his excitement, but kept in mind that he had to wait until everyone was asleep so that if this didn't work he wouldn't be totally embarrassed.

Finally, as he was certain the last few of his fellow Gryffindors were asleep, he silently went back down the stairs into the main room, making sure to avoid waking anyone up in the process. 'Now, time to try and pull this off.' he thought while he cast "Usitatus Omnia" under his breath.

He was slightly worried as he didn't feel like anything changed but realized that was probably a good sign, given the nature of the spell. Seeing no point in worrying anymore, he just went for it. His heart beating like crazy he took the first few steps up to the girl's dorm room. 'Nothing so far' he thought. As he continued hope grew in his heart. 'Maybe this really does work after all!'

He took the last few steps in a sprint. Nothing happened. He arrived at the top and half expected some kind of trap to be triggered. But still, nothing happened. He did it. He actually did it! The thing every boy dreamed of doing, he just did! He was speechless. He decided to open the door and take a look around before anything else. The girl's dorms looked similar to the boy's rooms, just much more... luxurious! How unfair! but then his gaze shifted to the actually interesting part of the room. The rows after rows of sleeping half naked girls that laid before him, ready for the taking. The only question was, who will he take first?

Who will it be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)